Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Congressman Suggests Second Amendment Includes Right To Own Nuclear Weapons

freshman Tea Party GOP Congressman says the Second Amendment allows Americans to own all the weapons the U.S. Armed Services have. So, logically, a nuclear weapon should be included.*Rep. Ted Yoho*(R-FL), an NRA member who was endorsed by Reps.*Ron Paul,*Paul Ryan,*Michele Bachmann, and*Allen West,*says — just like with the First Amendment — you cannot impose limits on the text of the Bill of Rights.....

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...13/01/23/58977
    Rofl

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with those fringe, extremist endorsers, we know the guy is without question a far-extremist freak, of course wrapping his ignorant, self-parodying idiocy in the Cons ution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think my favorite part is who all endorsed him.

Palin too, if I'm not mistaken.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I think my favorite part is that he never says anything the le leads you to believe and is quite specific that he's speaking of guns.

YOHO: On guns, [my cons uents] were saying that the sentiment, when you read the Second Amendment, is that the militia had the same equipment as the military to protect them against the tyrannical government. I think it’s more important today than ever, that we uphold our second amendment.

My second favorite part is that Blake is running with a thinkprogress article.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...ary/?mobile=wp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TP is quoting directly, but your great failure is to minimize this jerk.

"equipment" is extremely broad, and yes, includes RPGs and other explosives.

You 2nd Amendment freaks are perverting the Cons ution, not defending it.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-24-2013 at 02:26 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was only a matter of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think my favorite part is that he never says anything the le leads you to believe and is quite specific that he's speaking of guns.

YOHO: On guns, [my cons uents] were saying that the sentiment, when you read the Second Amendment, is that the militia had the same equipment as the military to protect them against the tyrannical government. I think it’s more important today than ever, that we uphold our second amendment.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

officer m>s here reporting for duty, i'm hearing reports of a caucasian 2nd amendment supporting gunman hailing from the california area on the loose, shooting people with bullets of truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...ary/?mobile=wp
    Except I'm not. I clearly gave the link in the OP.

Since you demand others to admit when they're wrong, it'd be extremely hypocritical if you don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

officer m>s here reporting for duty, i'm hearing reports of a caucasian 2nd amendment supporting gunman hailing from the california area on the loose, shooting people with bullets of truth
    No, but I bet you wish they were bullets of lead.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Yes, I think he simply means all types of guns as well. Let the liberals run with their idiotic assumptions when specifics aren't given. They do it all the time already. That will never stop until they get bit enough times by it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I think he simply means all types of guns as well. Let the liberals run with their idiotic assumptions when specifics aren't given. They do it all the time already. That will never stop until they get bit enough times by it.
    "he simply means all types of guns"

That's quite an assumption, re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should we be allowed to have rocket launchers and nuclear weapons, WC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or machine guns?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "he simply means all types of guns"

That's quite an assumption, re .
    kinda like the assumption he meant nuclear weapons

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kinda like the assumption he meant nuclear weapons
    Yup. Pretty similar.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    for sure americans have the right to own all types of weapons including nucleare weapons, problem is they have nowhere to buy such s, and it ain't a matter of money or governmental prohibition. there ain't no shops selling nuclear weapons. terrorists have more fund than even the richest american, but they still cannot buy any nuke or .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Except I'm not. I clearly gave the link in the OP.

Since you demand others to admit when they're wrong, it'd be extremely hypocritical if you don't.
    The link you gave is exactly the same story from think progress, almost word for word, which is also linked and referenced in your article. Regardless of which site we are talking about, you failed here big time with that misleading and absolutely false le.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the headline ISN'T FALSE

the Repug asshole's point was that 2nd Amendment freaks have right to ALL military weapons

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He specifies guns you stupid .

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the headline ISN'T FALSE

the Repug asshole's point was that 2nd Amendment freaks have right to ALL military weapons
    gonna roll through your hood with a 50 cal turret mounted homie, whatchuuuu gonna dooooooo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He specifies guns you stupid .

you stupid

the 2nd Amendment was to protect against French, English, Indian attackers, not to attack the US govt.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Unbelievably, the you spew when trying to put together your own thought out stupids your website articles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The link you gave is exactly the same story from think progress, almost word for word, which is also linked and referenced in your article. Regardless of which site we are talking about, you failed here big time with that misleading and absolutely false le.
    The link referenced an opinion from thinkprogress, but it wasn't thinkprogress.

Now would be an ok time to say you were wrong.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The link referenced an opinion from thinkprogress, but it wasn't thinkprogress.

Now would be an ok time to say you were wrong.
    The two articles were pretty much the exact same, except the one you chose was even stupider. No where in either of those does he say the 2nd means civilians should get nukes. Had you read your own article first before quickly get your 2nd amendment nuke hardon you would have clearly seen this. Nice try though, millions of other stupid Americans fell for the same thing.

Thread Information