Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am saddened that the Spurs are losing Danny Green. He was the model player here - always working hard to improve and raised his limited game so much. He became a fantastic defender, he signed on a low paying contract relative to the market when he did that and he was an integral part of the Spurs championship winning team in 2014. Raptors have gotten themselves a fantastic steal in him. If Kawhi ends up staying in Toronto, this would be a grand larceny by Masai Ujiri. But sadly, the Spurs' hand was forced. Gay, DeRozan and Aldridge.. wow. its underwhelming.
    Don't confuse three years ago Danny with current Danny. His defense took a step back, as did his 3 point shooting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who knows what boston offered last february to be honest.

1-20 protected. the deal centerpieced around dochoken?

the two lotto pick deal on the table from clippers would have been a far better haul than this. PATFO got azzraped
    That was never on the table. It was one pick and Harris.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think the Clippers trade might have been better, but I was willing to sit on KL all season out of spite so I have no objectivity. Kicking him out of the US is the next best thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whata trade. Might as well trade LMA now. Who gives a about staying compe ive if you know you have no shot at winning the 'chip.
    We need to get back to planet reality.

This was NOT a voluntary trade.

No one is winning a 'chip until GS falls apart. No one is beating those four. What difference does it make if you go out in round one or two? Zilch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RC just needs to tear it down and rebuild.
    They will, in two years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Singing a completely different tune
    Carter whining that Pop promised he’d inform “the group” before any trade and didn’t. wtf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saying no to Ingram, Kuzma, Hart + picks for Demar Derozan. Senile Poop strikes again
    Supposedly your team never offered Kuzma or ingram

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People believing Carter about what teams were offering for Leonard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are around a .500 team. 40-45 wins max
    Losing Tony Parker won't affect us that much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is everyone pretending they like Danny Green all of a sudden? The guy is beyond done and everyone here knew that until he got traded. Now for some reason Danny is considered legit again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha ha ha : -

"Leonard also is not happy at going to Toronto, for several reasons, including the higher taxation rate in Canada than in Texas, which has no state income tax. " http://www.nba.com/article/2018/07/1...oronto-raptors

Bottomline: RCB and Pop shipped out a thankless ingrate to a place where he loses more money and got an All-Star in his prime in return. Too bad, they had to give up Danny Green. But who knows, Danny can come back to the Spurs later too.
    nice. I don’t think we were ever going to get a fair trade out of it, but least PATFO didn’t take it up the ass from Kawhi’s group, with Uncle Dennis in the Yoko Ono role. It’s sad what happened to Kawhi, easily was one of my ATF players, but I’m glad we’re moving on from this drama.

Marcus Eliot Williams Austin_Toros's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the did the spurs not get Anunoby or Siakan...just wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing Tony Parker won't affect us that much.
    Disagree, that helped us tremendously tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree, that helped us tremendously tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhitter costing Green money. Another great teammate move.

I may or may not care. monkeypunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the did the spurs not get Anunoby or Siakan...just wow
    Raptors weren't dumb enough to give them up for a rental of KL.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers to create a package for Kawhi Leonard built around Tobias Harris and 12th or 13th pick in draft? https://t.co/cnbib4cXd6

— Sportando (@Sportando) June 18, 2018

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers to create a package for Kawhi Leonard built around Tobias Harris and 12th or 13th pick in draft? https://t.co/cnbib4cXd6

— Sportando (@Sportando) June 18, 2018

I have been seeing 12 or 13.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I also see this.

The Clippers are firmly in the Kawhi Leonard sweepstakes.

According to the Los Angeles Times, they would be willing to part ways with Tobias Harris and draft picks for the two-time Defensive Player of the Year. Harris was the piece they received from the Pistons in the Blake Griffin trade last season.

Leonard wants out of San Antonio and has declared the Lakers his preferred landing spot, though the Clippers reportedly are among the teams he would consider.

Of course, the Celtics have also been named as a possible destination for the 27-year-old.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were rumors the Clippers were offering both picks on June 21. This is dated just after where the Clippers were just offering one of the picks so maybe they included the 2nd pick.

One rumor that also sprouted concerns the L.A. Clippers, who are reportedly making a concerted effort to woo the San Antonio Spurs into giving up embattled forward Kawhi Leonard for two of their first-round picks packaged with swingman Tobias Harris, per Marc Stein of The New York Times.

League sources say the Clippers have been trying to lure the Spurs into Kawhi Leonard trade talks with an offer featuring their two lotto picks and Tobias Harris, but it appears they’ll be making the 12th and 13th pick for themselves — with Michael Porter Jr. still on the board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs got a top 3 sg of the league in a three-year contract for a guy who besides saying he does not want to stay in South Africa, still said he wanted to be traded for only 1 place, has no reason to criticize the front office , they maximized the resource they had in their hands in a way that no other franchise could do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were rumors the Clippers were offering both picks on June 21. This is dated just after where the Clippers were just offering one of the picks so maybe they included the 2nd pick.

One rumor that also sprouted concerns the L.A. Clippers, who are reportedly making a concerted effort to woo the San Antonio Spurs into giving up embattled forward Kawhi Leonard for two of their first-round picks packaged with swingman Tobias Harris, per Marc Stein of The New York Times.

League sources say the Clippers have been trying to lure the Spurs into Kawhi Leonard trade talks with an offer featuring their two lotto picks and Tobias Harris, but it appears they’ll be making the 12th and 13th pick for themselves — with Michael Porter Jr. still on the board.
    rumors are not always true

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rumors are not always true
    But you can't just dismiss them as not true also.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs got a top 3 sg of the league in a three-year contract for a guy who besides saying he does not want to stay in South Africa, still said he wanted to be traded for only 1 place, has no reason to criticize the front office , they maximized the resource they had in their hands in a way that no other franchise could do

Spur fans think their front office can do no wrong. They messed up and should have gotten a better trade package.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spur fans think their front office can do no wrong. They messed up and should have gotten a better trade package.
    rascal thinks they can do no right even with le years

Thread Information