Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao China bad now..

99% likely posted from a made in China keyboard, reading from a made in China monitor running on a made in China PC, wearing a made in China t-shirt, sneakers...

Hypocrisy is America's biggest flaw, tbh...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao China bad now..

99% likely posted from a made in China keyboard, reading from a made in China monitor running on a made in China PC, wearing a made in China t-shirt, sneakers...

i think his point is more pointed towards the deafening silence from progressives who only protest what’s convenient. We all know China produce pretty much everything cheap, that will slowly change if at udes towards China change. And for that to happen people need to speak up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think his point is more pointed towards the deafening silence from progressives who only protest what’s convenient. We all know China produce pretty much everything cheap, that will slowly change if at udes towards China change. And for that to happen people need to speak up.
    People speak with their wallets, that's the bottom line. As long as it's cheap, they buy, human rights be damned. People love to watch Apple's stock soar, and never looked where and how they make their phones. Same thing with a plethora of brands... from Jordan, to Nike, etc.

This is why Made In America will never take off... nobody here is working for 10c/hour and 80+ hours workweeks.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's well aware of the point. And he's right that everyone shakes hands with China but it's probably still worth pointing out that the NBA sucks their .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao China bad now..

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't see how people are supporting a league that supports this violent movement tbh.

Seems this is what really happened in the build up before violent BLM rioters decided to kick this guy's head. This guy was actually trying to defend someone. The violent rioters made him wreck. They seemingly lied and claimed he was trying to hit him. They took him out of the wrecked vehicle, got him on the ground and then kicked him in the head.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another great night of destruction for the assholes known as BLM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's well aware of the point. And he's right that everyone shakes hands with China but it's probably still worth pointing out that the NBA sucks their .
    To add to this the left was attacking Trump when he was implementing policies that would make us less dependent on China.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll wait for Pop and the NBA to speak out about all the violent acts being committed by BLM rioters.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let me know how much coverage this gets on CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When you claim to support equality, peace , and ending racism but throw your support behind the violent and racist BLM movement.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Considering they ran false and negative narratives about a high school kid in a maga hat for smirking this seems like a understatement. The media is just propaganda. They are the enemy of the people.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    bruh Nathan89 social media is doing the work for blm spreading false ish

look at this he even refuses to apologize for being wrong whats worse is he has a check mark so all his followers believe him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to speak for me, Nathan. I can answer posts addressed to me.

To add to this the left was attacking Trump when he was implementing policies that would make us less dependent on China.
    Trump was also praising China's leader as late as last January... so much like you, he's no barometer at all.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bruh Nathan89 social media is doing the work for blm spreading false ish

look at this he even refuses to apologize for being wrong whats worse is he has a check mark so all his followers believe him
    That's the new leftist hoax being pushed.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

False racial narratives pushed by the media and the left serve their agenda that favors the Dems. Don't delude yourself in thinking the media isn't your enemy trying to manipulate you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has gotten completely played by China from the day he took office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has gotten completely played by China from the day he took office.
    yup, and even that fat ass rocketman took him for a spin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only the white ones tbh
    You have a second graders grasp of what racism means.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The BLM mob at work again. Sad that the NBA supports a group that's so violent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The BLM mob at work again. Sad that the NBA supports a group that's so violent.
    Just say it Nathan... Black Lives Matter... it's not so hard.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

At some point people should recognize their inability to hold a peaceful and nonviolent protest instead violent riots and realize these are not good people. For some reason conservatives are able to hold overwhelmingly peaceful protests and the BLM mob is incapable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point people should recognize their inability to hold a peaceful and nonviolent protest instead violent riots and realize these are not good people. For some reason conservatives are able to hold overwhelmingly peaceful protests and the BLM mob is incapable.
    But then how do you reconcile white supremacists being statistically the biggest internal terror threat in the US, according to the FBI? Oh you don't, of course, because you see what you wanna see and you hear what you wanna hear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, hopefully the NBA makes the BLM sponsorship permanent...

Just the white grievance from the likes of Nathan is comedic gold, IMVHO...

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, hopefully the NBA makes the BLM sponsorship permanent...

Just the white grievance from the likes of Nathan is comedic gold, IMVHO...
    If they're going to make it permament, they should stop accepting blood money from China. I don't have a problem with BLM. I have a problem with the NBA promoting this while muzzling their own employees(violating free speech) at the request of their Chinese overlords, who are committing heinous crimes against humanity. Genocide, slave labor, organ harvesting, etc. China demanded that the NBA/Rockets fire and censor Morey. They didn't fire him yet but they successfully put a gag order on him. Pretty disgusting that the NBA is limiting free speech about a totalitarian government while pretending to care about social issues. It's hypocrisy. And this is coming from someone that never voted Republican in his life. No idea how the subject of China became a partisan issue. They're a horrible country that both sides of the political spectrum need to criticize and hopefully sanction.

Thread Information