Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan is more pathetic than anything...... just pray for the guy. It has to real lonely living in that headspace to come on a BASKETBALL message board to spew foolishness, while choosing to ignore anything rational. What has he done for his country????? He never gets around to posting that answer amid all the other garbage he post........coincidence???? I think not!! Btw homie ( Nathan ) Black Lives Have Always Mattered Clown..true story!
    Still waiting........

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The little 17year old killer is now starting whine about self defense.........coward ass! He just figured out he can’t take his little gun to prison with him��. Let the show begin........ However he did show more nuts/balls than that fat,orange,dimwit in the White House.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is divisive for sure. Certainly he traffics in it and it is part of a political strategy that works for him. That and he's incapable of empathy for those that are not his sycophants. Certainly, his inability to reach half the country is a major part of his failure as a president. He's had hard challenges, a pandemic that is the worst we've seen and tbh, I don't think it matters who was president, it was always going to be a mess.

But I do think the left is just as guilty with the divisiveness. Heck, people on this forum say things more outrageous than Trump. It's become the norm for political discourse. And Dems traffic on divisiveness just like Trump. The politicians are better at playing the game of being above the fray, but they traffic in it for sure. They love the chaos because they can blame it on Trump. And Trump loves it because he can use it against democrats. And unfortunately, the result is that we all have to deal with the unrest and the cost of violence, property destruction, and uncertainty of where this is all going. I do think some of it is a reaction to COVID. I think COVID had a real mental impact on people and has made people more wreckless in their interactions. But I'm almost tuned out of politics because it is so divided on both sides that it seems like no one really cares about fixing anything. I guess it's always kind of been that way, but it's usually been trafficked in other issues, like health care or taxes, but now it's civil unrest and that is more dangerous and it feels like we are headed to some kind of civil war.
    Fake Ass Clowns calling themselves patriots! They rather fight with fellow Americans vs. fight for America! Remember, people don’t own people...... let it all sink in������������

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thou shalt not murder

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM is a violent and racist movement. You just like it because it has a good name.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting........
    Hi Nathan still waiting

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan is more pathetic than anything...... just pray for the guy. It has to real lonely living in that headspace to come on a BASKETBALL message board to spew foolishness, while choosing to ignore anything rational. What has he done for his country????? He never gets around to posting that answer amid all the other garbage he post........coincidence???? I think not!! Btw homie ( Nathan ) Black Lives Have Always Mattered Clown..true story!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok Atl Spur- your post makes minimal sense. Nathan’s posting a bunch of stuff and it’s well and truly getting under the skin of left leaners in here. I have no skin in the game of US politics- but Nathan is actually getting his point across where as pretty much every other post comes across as vitriol towards him but not a heap of substance. I thank I’m not in the US having to worry if my business is going to be destroyed for no good reason at all. That happens in a 3rd world country, not the US. And yeah before you begin no doubt Trump is aggravating people towards this behavior- but his side of the fence aren’t the ones causing it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh..... Trump and anyone who stands with him.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This toxic ideology manifests in different ways throughout our entire society and it will destroy the country. It's a mere misguided protest in sports, it's a violent mob in the streets, and it's pure indoctrination in schools and places of work. And this is just the early stages of it showing up on the radar of most people. This country is in for unimaginable pain and many have no clue. It's like standing on the beach and seeing the water recede with no understanding that means a tsunami is coming.

File this under indoctrination. You can't look at this group of educated people all being guilted into declaring themselves racists and refuse to recognize that there is something really ideologically wrong going on.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The media will try to convince you that the leftist mobs looting, burning buildings, beating and killing people is the result of Trump. False.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok Atl Spur- your post makes minimal sense. Nathan’s posting a bunch of stuff and it’s well and truly getting under the skin of left leaners in here. I have no skin in the game of US politics- but Nathan is actually getting his point across where as pretty much every other post comes across as vitriol towards him but not a heap of substance. I thank I’m not in the US having to worry if my business is going to be destroyed for no good reason at all. That happens in a 3rd world country, not the US. And yeah before you begin no doubt Trump is aggravating people towards this behavior- but his side of the fence aren’t the ones causing it.
    Oh...... ok! Thanks for the insight. Minimal sense? Nathan is a clown period; why can’t he answer the question posed to him regarding his contribution to THIS country?? Not rocket science sport. History is littered with clowns like Nathan; this behavior is not new but super disappointing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting........

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The media will try to convince you that the leftist mobs looting, burning buildings, beating and killing people is the result of Trump. False.
    regarding that tweet- what does she want to ‘liberate’ black people? I don’t understand. Everything people are protesting and demanding doesn’t really resolve anything. People demanding reparations- that has an end result that can be understood. All other noise is just that and I have no idea what end result BLM are proposing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    regarding that tweet- what does she want to ‘liberate’ black people? I don’t understand. Everything people are protesting and demanding doesn’t really resolve anything. People demanding reparations- that has an end result that can be understood. All other noise is just that and I have no idea what end result BLM are proposing.
    Two words.......History Book or in this era of time Google it You are definitely en led to your opinion��

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This worked in South Africa because the Black demographic has the population advantage. In the USA they are only 13%.

This is the correct time for Blacks to play their hand. By 2050, Asian population will have doubled to almost match the Black demographic and Hispanics will triple in size. Blacks main ally (Whites) will decrease in proportional size.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan, FK,

Leave the Spurs forum and come back to the Politics forum, where you belong.

No need to bother these folks. They are interested in talking about Spurs basketball not troll politics.

Your BLM hatred ideas do not belong here.

Do Kori and TMVP a favor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like they boycotted their series against the Heat, too. Down 0-2.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The violent BLM movement was out in the streets over this police shooting. The guy had a gun in his hand and was running toward the police.

Many on the internet can't see why this guy was shot but the kyle kid that shot people in self defense and walked towards the police with his hands up was not killed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't tell me we do not need guns to protect ourselves against this violent movement tbh. Anyone saying we do not need guns just wants you fall in line with the mob or be their victim.
    okay so where’s all the videos of police beating people up for not reason? Or shooting at peaceful protestors? Because I guarantee you theres a lot more of that footage than what you posted. But you just go and look for a certain type of video

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    okay so where’s all the videos of police beating people up for not reason? Or shooting at peaceful protestors? Because I guarantee you theres a lot more of that footage than what you posted. But you just go and look for a certain type of video
    There's a lot of selectively edited footage like that. Yes, it does happen though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan, FK,

Leave the Spurs forum and come back to the Politics forum, where you belong.

No need to bother these folks. They are interested in talking about Spurs basketball not troll politics.

Your BLM hatred ideas do not belong here.

Do Kori and TMVP a favor.
    He literally can’t do that. If someone posts a proBLM position, he has to respond. It’s like when the doctor gives you that knee reflex test. He taps you with that little hammer, and your knee reflexively responds. It’s a reflexive response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    0-3

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A glimpse at the violent and racist group that the NBA put all their political weight behind. Not smart.

Thread Information