Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    incel DMC thinks I'm talking about him in the derp thread since he read my post about him in the other thread.

He just put it in his file on me.

He'll just go one.

I hope he puts as much effort into being a good father.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being divorced from society should be a badge of honor. You don't see me fretting over fear of getting the virus. There are 350 million people in the US. It's not unfathomable that 700K could perish and none of them be familiar to you. That's 0.2%. So if you have 500 close friends and relatives, you might have lost 1 of them based on the statistics. The rest is bad luck. It sucks that anyone loses a close friend or relative, but not everyone has 500 facebook friends or 500 close, personal relatives.
    The flaw in your analysis: odds for social groups are not the same. if your social group includes more unvaxxed, you are way more likely to know someone. Given that vaccinations have become political that means Republi s.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He believes the snow in January was faked by Democrats.
    1. It was mid February, not January

2. He does not believe the snow was fake... he's just in California not Texas, and it never snows in most of California

3. He does not believe Cosmoron's conspiracy theories like the moon landing is fake, the earth is flat, 9/11 was a deep state job, etc

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2. He does not believe the snow was fake... he's just in California not Texas, and it never snows in most of California

3. He does not believe Cosmoron's conspiracy theories like the moon landing is fake, the earth is flat, 9/11 was a deep state job, etc
    He definitely believes Democrats caused the snow with a weather machine.

He absolutely believes the deep state is behind the 9/11 attacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The flaw in your analysis: odds for social groups are not the same. if your social group includes more unvaxxed, you are way more likely to know someone. Given that vaccinations have become political that means Republi s.
    It's not a flaw. The odds are there when you consider the entire country (which was considered in the comment I responded to). You can break risks down even further based on age and comorbidities, but overall the odds are pretty low that someone close to you died of COVID. While the odds increase for a specific subgroup, the odds decrease for another subgroup.

Which Republi s here have lost loved ones to COVID?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He absolutely believes the deep state is behind the 9/11 attacks.
    that's ridiculous. It was a once in 30 year event that it happened for a whole week, but, it snows/ices in Texas at least once every couple years or so on average. My first semester at UNT was known as "icepocalypse"... after a very hot late 2013 summer, a cool fall, a few random hot days in early November and a cold rest of November, the whole campus iced over for a week in early December which happened to coincide with Finals week and a whole lot of up. I ended up having to take all my finals that semester either online or in the ing basketball arena. Still made straight A's, though. Fell down a flight of icy stairs and cut my leg at one point. It was crazy!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp has biographers on this site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp has biographers on this site.
    You don't realize you're one of them.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    DerpMC unironically making this meme his entire worldview

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    that's ridiculous. It was a once in 30 year event that it happened for a whole week, but, it snows/ices in Texas at least once every couple years or so on average. My first semester at UNT was known as "icepocalypse"... after a very hot late 2013 summer, a cool fall, a few random hot days in early November and a cold rest of November, the whole campus iced over for a week in early December which happened to coincide with Finals week and a whole lot of up. I ended up having to take all my finals that semester either online or in the ing basketball arena. Still made straight A's, though. Fell down a flight of icy stairs and cut my leg at one point. It was crazy!
    why do you always feel compelled to tell us these long-winded random stories in your life where you find some way to pat yourself on the back?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't realize you're one of them.

Far, far down the line from the 5-year shadows like you, a guy who came out of retirement to get in on the derp sweepstakes and a Chinamen who melted down and tried quitting him a few times.

At least he tried. You couldn't. It took a group effort to pressure you to stop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far, far down the line from the 5-year shadows like you, a guy who came out of retirement to get in on the derp sweepstakes and a Chinamen who melted down and tried quitting him a few times.

At least he tried. You couldn't. It took a group effort to pressure you to stop.
    You're also a ChumpDumper biographer.

"pressure"

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're also a ChumpDumper biographer.

"pressure"
    DMC’s understudy is really hoping his mentor notices him today

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why do you always feel compelled to tell us these long-winded random stories in your life where you find some way to pat yourself on the back?
    Because that's what (he) needs. You can't see that because [you] don't need that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He absolutely believed the snow was fake.

He then shifted to faked by a non-existant weather machine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. That is the level of reasoning of your "ally".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. That is the level of reasoning of your "ally".
    I don't think he actually believes that. Ducks, maybe. Spurtacular is smarter than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he actually believes that. Ducks, maybe. Spurtacular is smarter than that.
    He isn't.

He thinks 9-11 was an inside job, the towers were brought down by controlled demolition, and there was no plane that hit the pentagon.

He was convinced that somehow Donald Trump was going to be reinstated. and fooled himself on that regard multiple times over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I hope he puts as much effort into being a good father.
    If he was truly a good father, he should have abandoned his family.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't.

He thinks 9-11 was an inside job, the towers were brought down by controlled demolition, and there was no plane that hit the pentagon.

He was convinced that somehow Donald Trump was going to be reinstated. and fooled himself on that regard multiple times over.
    The 9/11 theories are stupid. It was definitely an Islamic job, Taliban-Al Qaeda, and one Joseph Robinette Biden just brought them back to August 2001 strength.

Trump reinstated after Biden was inaugurated also wasn't possible, it had never been done in US history. The window to complete audits was Nov-Dec 2020. But they didn't get conclusive evidence in time, so the "play stood". sort of like in football, the call on the field stood and didn't get overturned even if there was some evidence but there wasn't enough to overturn the ruling on the court/field.

For the record... I was pretty sure by mid day Wednesday Nov. 4th that Biden was going to be in. I think what pissed off the GOP and the right wasn't so much Trump losing, but the way it happened... not just the Dems, but the people in charge of the ballots should be fired and there needs to be mass federal regulation on the timing of results coming in. Look at Florida, Texas and a few others... picture perfect example of how election night reporting should be done in all 50 states + DC. On time and on target. It should be federal law that a winner should be declared in each and every state by no later than midnight local time for each state... meaning all the mail ins and early votes should be counted AHEAD of time, not at the end. That will provide fair transparency. It's OK if the news networks don't start releasing the %'s and vote tallies until the polls close. I am OK with that. I am NOT okay with mass amounts of votes (i.e., greater than 1% in any state) being not counted until the Wednesday after election night or later.

America deserves to know who the president will be by no later than midnight on Election Night. In this previous case, that would have been Trump due to the lack of counted late mail in votes... some of them legitimate, some of them questionable... as Trump would have carried GA, MI, WI, NC and PA, while Biden would have only carried AZ, MN and NV out of the "swing" states. Would have been well over 270 for Trump. Regardless of whether Biden legitimately won the election is irrelevant... it is 50/50, nobody will ever truly know. But the process itself was bungled, there is no doubt about that... it cannot be questioned.

Bottom line: there needs to be federal law enacted that all mail in and early voting ballots for each state be counted by no later than the morning of election day. Therefore, that would provide more than adequate time to relay this information to the press by election night when the polls close, and ample time for the "day of" election day votes to be counted immediately as they come in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump fooled himself too in Spurtacular's defense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He isn't.

Explain Building/Tower 7 imploding like that.

Chop/chop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The 9/11 theories are stupid. It was definitely an Islamic job
    Explain the implosion of Building/Tower 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain the implosion of Building/Tower 7.
    Explain Building/Tower 7 imploding like that.

Chop/chop.
    Explain the incentive the deep state would have had to take down building 7?

The collapse of that structure was a bit odd, but it was an unpopulated, deserted building. Most likely a collapse caused by the heat and smoke from the twin tower collapses. But what incentive would the deep state have to destroy that building too? The short answer is none.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Explain the incentive the deep state would have had to take down building 7?

The collapse of that structure was a bit odd, but it was an unpopulated, deserted building. Most likely a collapse caused by the heat and smoke from the twin tower collapses. But what incentive would the deep state have to destroy that building too? The short answer is none.
    A lot of fresh insurance was arranged on those buildings not too long before they fell.

Thread Information