Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hilarious to see the 4 rightwingnutjobs abandoning, like Scalia, textualism/originalism, when it doesn't suit their politics.

One problem with ruling was pointed out, that 100s of cases litigated in state court were litigated correctly, and are now perhaps to be thrown out.

Quite amazing that SCOTUS would rule that the USA must respect Indian treaties, when the USA has for 100+ years raped every Indian treaty, repeatedly.
    Thomas/Alito are jokes, partisan hacks disguised as Supreme Court justices. Kavanaugh isn’t too far behind but I don’t think he’s as bad as they are.

Im optimistic Gorsuch has at least some semblance of integrity.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The total destruction of the United States will happen in your lifetime if you are young.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oklahoma citizens should conquer the land again from their new overlords tbh.
    white people stealing native's rightful land won't go down as easy as before, what with their resistance to smallpox and cell phones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thomas/Alito are jokes, partisan hacks disguised as Supreme Court justices. Kavanaugh isn’t too far behind but I don’t think he’s as bad as they are.

Im optimistic Gorsuch has at least some semblance of integrity.
    He'll over the women which I'm fine with, but he'll still over the poor like a good republican, which I'm not good with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine my shock to see people that hate America excited to lose a large chunk of land.
    This is just another factor to the inevitable division of the States.
    It should be noted that a majority is needed and they got a majority with 5 of the 9. Therefore it's not on one person.
    The total destruction of the United States will happen in your lifetime if you are young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same guy criticizing libs for being triggered by trump winning the election cries for civil war every time something happens he doesnt like

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He'll over the women which I'm fine with, but he'll still over the poor like a good republican, which I'm not good with.
    Yeah it you’re probably right.

As much as Democrats like to drool over John Roberts as some American hero simply because he isn’t as corrupt as Alito or Thomas, he is just as bad as them on rich people . Gorsuch probably will be too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it you’re probably right.

As much as Democrats like to drool over John Roberts as some American hero simply because he isn’t as corrupt as Alito or Thomas, he is just as bad as them on rich people . Gorsuch probably will be too.
    I heard an interview with a supreme court reporter that Roberts is the most powerful justice since the 30s because he's the chief justice and swing vote all at once. Like I said before though, I only see Roberts in this swing role till Trump's gone, because he doesn't want to set the precedents that give Dems the broad powers Trump wants.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your boy has it off to a great start.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your point? He didn't create the idea and it's looking increasingly likely. Seems like a newsworthy topic to discuss. Perhaps msm could discuss it when they get tired of witch-hunting high school kids.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your boy has it off to a great start.
    The left has been hacking away for decades tbh. They have mainstream hatred of this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan seems to be having a bad day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It should be noted that a majority is needed and they got a majority with 5 of the 9. Therefore it's not on one person.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Psycho nathan from psycho nation

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left has been hacking away for decades tbh. They have mainstream hatred of this country.
    LOL you're the ones who like to worship the slavers who actually did tear this country apart, took up arms against the United States, and killed a few hundred thousand Americans, and now you're itching to do it again.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine my shock to see people that hate America excited to lose a large chunk of land.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rabid Nathan89

My man, so long as the Zionists and Jewish supremacists have control over our government, like this is gonna keep happening. They're nor your friend. Wake up.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suggest Nathan take his neck out of the noose and read the actual implications of the ruling.

On second thought....

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh its the second coming, end days fer sure.

Lunatic...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rabid Nathan89

My man, so long as the Zionists and Jewish supremacists have control over our government, like this is gonna keep happening. They're nor your friend. Wake up.
    Oh the other end days guy, the Chews will rule the world and then what happens to my Muhammad?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan seems to be having a bad day.
    He's having a bad existence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suggest Nathan take his neck out of the noose and read the actual implications of the ruling.

On second thought....
    that one rapist and that other murderer bout to hit fed prison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Acknowledging historical wrongdoing = hating america

have you considered fascism? Think you’d be a fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the indians think this is a victory they will live to regret it. If you are a criminal you damn sure want to get tried in a state court and not federal. The sentencing guidelines congress passed are ed up and there isn't any parole with the feds.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thomas/Alito are jokes, partisan hacks disguised as Supreme Court justices
    That's 2 for team red

4 for team blue. never once seen Old Man Ice Cream, , fat Messicana or zombie old jewish lady sway. Not once.

Thread Information