Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1954
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beverley being a dirty player isn't even my biggest issue with him. Bowen use to get under people's skin playing physical. It's just Beverley's theatrics after a play that annoy me. Credit to him that he knows how to get under everyone's skin lol but I hate watching him a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Booker's game. Just chuck chuck chuck. Terrible decision maker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's one of the stupidest people around, but then NBA commentators are almost universally terrible.
    Mark Jackson trivia: Jackson's rookie card features the Menendez bros sitting courtside

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate Booker's game. Just chuck chuck chuck. Terrible decision maker.
    He's always been horribly overrated. Chris Paul came in and papered over a team that was bad to mediocre without him. You see none of the killer instinct in Booker you see from Ja or Trae or similar players. He's just not a winner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the remaining teams, The Deers playing the best b-ball. I don't see any of these clowns beating them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the remaining teams, The Deers playing the best b-ball. I don't see any of these clowns beating them.
    Here's hoping. The Clippers are a passel of assholes and creeps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul George gets a lot of flack on spurstalk, but I still he's a pretty damned good player, probably one of the best 2nd tier guys in the league below the top MVP candidates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's hoping. The Clippers are a passel of assholes and creeps.
    I suppose. I don't find the deer very appealing either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul George gets a lot of flack on spurstalk, but I still he's a pretty damned good player, probably one of the best 2nd tier guys in the league below the top MVP candidates.
    I think the problem with PG is that he's not great at being a number 2 guy but he flourishes in the role of a number 1 guy. He was at his best in Indiana when he was their number 1 guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Low point for Phoenix letting DeMarcus Cousins also beat them. He's been the anti-champion for his entire career and he absolutely destroyed them today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the problem with PG is that he's not great at being a number 2 guy but he flourishes in the role of a number 1 guy. He was at his best in Indiana when he was their number 1 guy.
    But I believe he finished #3 in MVP voting his first year with Westbrook in OKC.

Correction: It was his 2nd year with OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul George has been good so has Reggie Jackson. Probably would have been a difference maker for them against Denver last year. Not sure why he didn't play then but he's been better than Lou Williams was for them in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People hate Kawhi so much here that it's hard to even have a reasonable conversation (), but really the concept of pairing two long versatile swing position guys as your #1 & #2 guys is a pretty smart approach in the modern NBA. I still like that concept better than the traditional pg & center that the Suns are running, regardless of the outcome in this series. Adding a guy like Batum was smart too-- another long versatile guy-- even though most on spurstalk claimed he was done when some some proposed a DeRozan for Batum swap a year or two ago. The Clippers have a good composition that might get sidetracked this year by injuries, but I can't fault their approach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The way the Clippers came out today reminded me of how the Spurs came out in Game 6 against OKC in the WCF in 2012, only for the Thunderrefs to take it away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers have a good composition that might get sidetracked this year by injuries, but I can't fault their approach.
    Even considering last year's pathetic meltdown? And this year - it's possible they might make the finals with half of their "approach" on the bench.
    Leonard and George have not accomplished anything laudatory in the post-season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even considering last year's pathetic meltdown? And this year - it's possible they might make the finals with half of their "approach" on the bench.
    You kinda just proved his point even more. The Clippers are two wins away from reaching the finals without their best player because of how their roster is built. They eliminated the Jazz who's 2nd best player is a DPOY big. I honestly don't think anyone could beat them if Nephew wasn't being such a big pussy and was playing. Bucks look like the best team to take them out but it's still debatable. And bringing up past failures is irrelevant. The Spurs had a demoralizing meltdown in 2013, only for them to turn around and dominate the league the year after and win it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose. I don't find the deer very appealing either.
    Who on the Bucks is anywhere close to the awfulness of Kawhi, Morris, or Beverly? Paul George s his teammates' wives and Cousins is pretty bad, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You kinda just proved his point even more. The Clippers are two wins away from reaching the finals without their best player because of how their roster is built. They eliminated the Jazz who's 2nd best player is a DPOY big. I honestly don't think anyone could beat them if Nephew wasn't being such a big pussy and was playing. Bucks look like the best team to take them out but it's still debatable. And bringing up past failures is irrelevant. The Spurs had a demoralizing meltdown in 2013, only for them to turn around and dominate the league the year after and win it all.
    They beat Utah who was missing their All-Star point guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers are two wins away from reaching the finals without their best player because of how their roster is built.
    It's possible that Leonard & George together can't get it done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who on the Bucks is anywhere close to the awfulness of Kawhi, Morris, or Beverly? Paul George s his teammates' wives and Cousins is pretty bad, too.
    True. YMMV, but I find the way the deers play very uninspired and boring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've only been together for two seasons, and last year they lost in seven to the future MVP and a red hot Jamal Murray-- something that I don't think is especially embarrassing or pathetic. Denver was a legitimately good team. And now they're in the conference finals. Seems like a pretty successful run to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've only been together for two seasons, and last year they lost in seven to the future MVP and a red hot Jamal Murray-- something that I don't think is especially embarrassing or pathetic. Denver was a legitimately good team. And now they're in the conference finals. Seems like a pretty successful run to me.
    Blowing a 3-1 lead is successful?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Phoenix imo could be in big trouble. If Clips win game 6 anything can happen in a game 7. Lately Phoenix isn't shooting the ball well and I definitely can see the Clippers creeping back and winning this series if the Suns can't manage to put the ball in the hole. Phoenix has to play that game 6 in LA like it's a game 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blowing a 3-1 lead is successful?

Going up 3-1 on a very good Denver team was impressive. I don't think you can simply say every team that doesn't win the NBA le is terrible. It's a difficult accomplishment. I'd rather be watching my favorite team fight in the conference finals instead of seeing them limp into the #10 spot... that's for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People hate Kawhi so much here that it's hard to even have a reasonable conversation (), but really the concept of pairing two long versatile swing position guys as your #1 & #2 guys is a pretty smart approach in the modern NBA. I still like that concept better than the traditional pg & center that the Suns are running, regardless of the outcome in this series. Adding a guy like Batum was smart too-- another long versatile guy-- even though most on spurstalk claimed he was done when some some proposed a DeRozan for Batum swap a year or two ago. The Clippers have a good composition that might get sidetracked this year by injuries, but I can't fault their approach.
    It worked even in the past when the Bulls had Jordan/Pippen/Harper all starting together.

Thread Information