Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a legit ESPN headline, tbh...
    Oh...for Jeremy Lin. Yeah, I remember that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty crazy to think about how many les the Spurs would have if they had a real coach like Rick and not some senile that was carried by 5 HOFers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, everyone thinks they’ll enjoy tanking until they’re knee deep in it. It ain’t fun.
    I try to tell them. They don't listen.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its crazy to think I went from my 20s to my 40s watching the Spurs be contenders over most of that span. Really has been a uva ride.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the Mavs tanking for a top 5 pick and ending up with Luka wasn't worth it? Better stay a treadmill team and end up with that sweet 14-18 pick range then I guess

SniffMVP slurping the FO non-stop but doesn't think giving them a Top 5 pick isn't worth the fat locals being sad for a few months.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe not.......but we still broke you beyond repair tonight. Enjoy your rebuild, hopefully it doesn’t take too long.
    Uhhhhh... Mavs won by 7 points. Broken beyond repair? Lol you’re reaching. I get it. Your life is probably pretty hard. Hope this made you feel better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The board's biggest good time Charlie comes upstairs to troll.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is done. Blow it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the Mavs tanking for a top 5 pick and ending up with Luka wasn't worth it? Better stay a treadmill team and end up with that sweet 14-18 pick range then I guess

SniffMVP slurping the FO non-stop but doesn't think giving them a Top 5 pick isn't worth the fat locals being sad for a few months.
    Plus it’s not like Timmy is still playing and we’re wasting his twilight years like the Mavs did with Dirk the past few seasons. I’ve been fully prepared for a rebuild once Nephew bailed and not one of these loser vets currently on the Spurs are worthy of giving a good run for. Get some talent around Murray/White/Walker and see what you can build from there. Enough of the nostalgia from an era long gone. It’s worth a couple of losing seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SniffMVP slurping the FO non-stop
    Sounds like someone who would have applauded the Belinelli signing, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count

It's almost like they forgot that the tank is how we got Duncan twenty years ago. Imagine if the Spurs chose to treadmill in '97 instead of going all in on the tank. We probably end up with Austin Croshere or Bobby Jackson instead of Tim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like someone who would have applauded the Belinelli signing, tbh.
    You think I should just disappear for a few years or would that be too much of a move tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I try to tell them. They don't listen.
    I mean we’re in it right now right? I wonder if kawhi could see the writing on the wall..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter what happened for the Spurs, there was but one guarantee, that you could right the ship with a nice beatdown of the Mavericks. Not anymore.
    Yeah that's what everyone was thinking? All the troubles in the world would disappear if we could only beat the Mavs in Dallas. I know many people bet their homes on a victory tonight and will now have to live on the street like heathens. Do you have room for some homeless Spurs fans? Do you have a heart?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think I should just disappear for a few yours or would that be too much of a move tbh?
    Touche

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Of course tanking is the smart move overall, when the time has come for it. I’m just saying that it’s real easy to say “I can’t wait for my team to rebuild”, it’s another thing to be in the middle of the tank as you’re getting your ass beat by 20 every night, with no end in sight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5>1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course tanking is the smart move overall, when the time has come for it. I’m just saying that it’s real easy to say “I can’t wait for my team to rebuild”, it’s another thing to be in the middle of the tank as you’re getting your ass beat by 20 every night, with no end in sight.
    I'm a Raider fan, it's not like I'm not used to 15+ years of tanking.

The Mavs have been garbage at drafting for 20 years before they hit on Luka. The only strength the Spurs have left is drafting so why wouldn't you want them to get as high a draft pick as possible.

Who cares if they're getting ing beat by 20 every night, just don't ing watch

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The board's biggest good time Charlie comes upstairs to troll.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm a Raider fan, it's not like I'm not used to 15+ years of tanking.

The Mavs have been garbage at drafting for 20 years before they hit on Luka. The only strength the Spurs have left is drafting so why wouldn't you want them to get as high a draft pick as possible.

Who cares if they're getting ing beat by 20 every night, just don't ing watch
    As a Raiders fan you also know that what is conceived as a 5 year rebuild oftentimes goes 15-20 years instead. That’s why you don’t tank until it’s absolutely necessary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Raiders fan you also know that what is conceived as a 5 year rebuild oftentimes goes 15-20 years instead. That’s why you don’t tank until it’s absolutely necessary.
    Spurs fans a planning a one year rebuild. Seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Raiders were one of the worst managed organizations for most of this century.

Spurs are SUPPOSED to be well-run so I doubt they'd take 10+ years to get back to relevance. Plus, a top 5 pick in basketball is significantly more impactful than an NFL top 5 pick.

I don't live in SA so I don't really care if the Spurs are irrelevant for a few years if it means they've got extra bullets in the chamber in trying to land a superstar a la Luka. It might even do the locals some good to stop going to the games and exercising more tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s understandable that you guys are a little upset right now. But everything comes to an end, and a 20 year old Slovenian kid just dealt you the killshot.

RIP Spurs Dynasty, you were a good one.
    Um, I think some asshole wearing #2 for the Clippers did it two years prior. Not sure if you got the memo, dumbass Mavs fan, but our "run" has been over.

If the coach/front-office stops ing around they could expedite the rebuild with a good lottery pick this season (although this upcoming draft looks like it'll suck after Wiseman). They already had some solid, young prospects in the pipeline. Coach needs to start playing one (*cough*Walker IV*cough*) or two now, though.......
    Last edited by J_Paco; 11-19-2019 at 12:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To better prove my point, the Spurs are tanking this season and I'm having a ing blast tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty crazy to think about how many les the Spurs would have if they had a real coach like Rick and not some senile that was carried by 5 HOFers.
    I know you are a troll, and an extremely stupid one at that, but you can't be serious thinking Rick Carlisle is a better coach than Pop?

Oh wait, you are that stupid. Nevermind....

P.S. Look at Carlisle's stints in Detroit, Indiana & Dallas and the fact that he only managed one Finals appearance/championship then think about how stupid you are......

Anyway, carry on with your trolling and stupid Pop/R.C. bashing schtick.....
    Last edited by J_Paco; 11-19-2019 at 12:16 AM.

Thread Information