Page 116 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 2970
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know he’s not going to ever call out any rw conspiracy nonsense. It’s what provides his opinions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Every major news source has reported multiple false stories about the Russians.

Tha' would you stand by that?

You need read a couple books. Listen Liberal by Thomas Frank, and Manufacturing Consent by Edward Herman.
    lol no chance youve read manufacturing consent. probably just heard other people reference it.

like conservatives with 1984

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Every major news source has reported multiple false stories about the Russians.

Tha' would you stand by that?
    Sources are sources.

Judgment is judgment.

Corrections are corrections.

This stuff isn't difficult to understand in theory.

Carrying them out, moreso.

Now, which right wing conspiracies and media have you dragged lately?
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 05-24-2021 at 06:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources are sources.

Judgment is judgment.

Corrections are corrections.

This stuff isn't difficult.

Now, which right wing conspiracies and media have you dragged lately?
    It's ok to have a political orientation and takes that disclose that.

But for some reason, there are very few posters here willing to say they support a side. On the right, all libertarian freethinkers and classical liberals, there's hardly a Republican or a declared Trumpist to be found here. Yet many posters, very many, back the GOP's bull right down the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federal judge Amy Berman Jackson unredacted/unsealed the case against Manafort. Most of it, anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr memo on Mueller report coming out of the woodwork soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a ruling issued this week, U.S. District for the District of Columbia Judge Amy Berman Jackson said the memo should be released because it did not fit the exemption for “deliberative” do ents under the law.

In so doing, she called Barr’s credibility into question, and criticized the process under which he quickly issued a summary of the Mueller report that plaintiffs said appeared designed to “create a narrative to counter the special counsel’s findings and cast the President in the most positive light possible.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol no chance youve read manufacturing consent. probably just heard other people reference it.

like conservatives with 1984
    Oh, you’ve read it. What’d you think about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting, Merrick Garland opposes Judge Jackson

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you’ve read it. What’d you think about it?
    read it during college. not recently, and dont currently own a copy. i thought it was outstanding. im actually glad you noted Herman as the author, most people these days attribute it all to chomsky when referencing it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    read it during college. not recently, and dont currently own a copy. i thought it was outstanding. im actually glad you noted Herman as the author, most people these days attribute it all to chomsky when referencing it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the judge trying to moot the appeal?

spurraider21 vy65 ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the judge trying to moot the appeal?

spurraider21 vy65 ElNono

ah, she's releasing her opinion about the OLC memo, not the memo itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be clear, the minute order is just a skeleton sketch of what happened during the meeting. The gist of her ruling, though, is that she's ordering the unsealing of her May 25 order -- as you say. From what little I've seen, her order does release the memo itself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ever get around to remembering which right wing conspiracies and media companies you went after this hard?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rachel Maddow averages 455K viewers per night.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/rachel...gs-slide-msnbc

Parler averaged 1.4MM visits per day in January.
    https://www.similarweb.com/website/parler.com/

Let's quit pretending conspiracy chat rooms are any more "fringe" than traditional cable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Russian cyberattack targets human rights orgs and government agencies in the US

Microsoft on Thursday revealed a new cyberattack by the same group, Nobelium.

targeting government agencies, think tanks, consultants, and non-governmental organizations.

This wave of attacks targeted approximately 3,000 email accounts at more than 150 different organizations,"

At least a quarter of the targeted organizations were involved in international development, humanitarian, and human rights work.

Nobelium, originating from Russia, is the same actor behind the attacks on SolarWinds customers in 2020.

https://www.rawstory.com/nobelium-cyberattack

Any of you RWNJ / Trash fellators thinks Pootin doesn't know what his forces are doing?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top 5 reasons Don McGahn's testimony on Trump obstruction of justice is important

Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner on Friday offered his analysis of the obstruction of justice investigation into former President Donald Trump.

the top five reasons why Don McGahn's testimony before Congress today was actually pretty important,"

"Number five is the substance of what Don McGahn had to say.

Well, he said Donald Trump directed him to fire Bob Mueller — to fire the man who was investigating Donald Trump for possible criminal activity."

"Number four, it's not hearsay," he said. "That's not just something recorded in the Mueller report, that is a first-hand, sworn account, under oath. That is a transcript of Don McGahn that can be used in a court of law in any number of ways, so that is important."

"Number three, the information was related by Don McGahn, former White House counsel who — regardless of what you think of his politics — is generally regarded as a truth teller. So it's coming from a credible source," he said.

"Reason number two, why Don McGahn's congressional testimony today was important: because Bill Barr can't spin it," he said.

"He can't lie about it, he can't cover it up, the way he spun, lied about, and covered up what was in the Mueller report."

"And the number one reason why today's congressional testimony by Don McGahn about Donald Trump's obstruction of justice is important, is because
    Congress will be able to use it to make a criminal referral of Donald Trump to the Department of Justice,"

https://www.rawstory.com/don-mcgahn-...ion-of-justice

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump still loves Putin —

and says he trusts him more than US intel

https://www.alternet.org/2021/06/trump-putin/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A former Trump official explains why Russia found America ripe for meddling

article from Fiona Hill in Foreign Affairs.

disturbing, though, is Hill's appraisal of why Russia found America ripe for meddling:

Putin realized that despite the

lofty rhetoric that flowed from Washington about democratic values and liberal norms,

beneath the surface, the United States was beginning to resemble his own country:

a place where self-dealing elites had hollowed out vital ins utions and

where alienated, frustrated people were increasingly open to populist and authoritarian appeals.

The fire was already burning; all Putin had to do was pour on some gasoline. [...]

The polarization of American society has become a national security threat,

acting as a barrier to the collective action necessary for combating catastrophes and thwarting external dangers.

Hill's essay identifies deeper flaws in our polity that made Trump possible and offers possible solutions. "Democracy is not self-repairing," she warns. "It requires constant attention."

https://theweek.com/donald-trump/1005403/the-deeper-problem-exposed-amid-trump-tell-all-gossip

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the U.S. Government Was Sold to a Hedge Fund

Evil genius billionaire, Robert Mercer, and his cohorts at the Renaissance Technologies hedge fund reached a $7 billion settlement with the U.S. Government in September after their failed takeover of the presidential election process.

After Trump got elected, Mercer got everything he wanted. The IRS case against Renaissance was paused until Joe Biden was inaugurated.

No one who gave significant funds to Trump faced prosecution from his “Justice” Department or from Charles Rettig, his hand-picked IRS commissioner. Rettig owned
    over $1.1 million in Trump apartments in Hawaii.

Criminal ins utions and individuals poured money down on Trump, in effect paying to halt federal enforcement of actions against them.

Cambridge Analytica is a 2013 offshoot of SCL Group, a nation-state-as-a-service company providing everything aspiring dictators need to take control of a population.

Founded in 1993, SCL Group has assisted Moamar Qaddafi in Libya,

the UAE in its efforts against U.S. ally Qatar, and

to suppress student unrest in Indonesia.

A recent client, Saudi prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS), relied on SCL to conduct focus groups and create
    Vision 2030,

described as “a manual for the royals to manage popular sentiment by figuring out where they should loosen their grip.”

Cambridge Analytica specialized in gathering data for psychographic profiling

app granted access to all the Facebook profiles of all the “friends” of those who took the quiz, resulting in Cambridge Analytica scraping and downloading an estimated 87 million Facebook profiles.

Mercer was a long time friend of Nigel Farage and offered Cambridge Analytica’s services for the Brexit referendum.

The “Leave Campaign’s” Facebook ad buys were directed by yet another Mercer en y, AggregateIQ, supposedly based on analysis of the stolen profiles,

Mercer did not hesitate to ply the Orange Beast with money and staff. Kellyane Conway, Steve Bannon, John Bolton, Betsy DeVos and Mike Pence came through the Mercer pipeline.

The Trump campaign was compelled to use Cambridge Analytica for data analysis.

Robert Mercer had no qualms about teaming up with Vladimir Putin or Mohammed bin Salman to destabilize the E.U. and forestall any global government network that would interfere with his arbitrage operation.

Putin and Mercer teamed up during the 2016 U.S. presidential elections to create and distribute disinformation designed to destabilise the United States.

In July, 2016, Cambridge Analytica reached out to WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, to offer assistance distributing Hillary Clinton’s stolen emails.

After the election,
    Cambridge Analytica made a cryptocurrency “payment” to WikiLeaks, according to the person who delivered it, senior employee Brittany Kaiser.

The Washington Post reports Mercer has made his fist 6-figure donation to Trump’s re-election campaign while his partner at Renaissance, James Simons, is plowing money into influencing the Biden team.

As long as there are hedge fund billionaires with tax problems, they’ll be looking to hire someone for president who will forestall collection.

As long as corporations face fines and prosecution for
    blatantly illegal acts that demonstrably harm the public, they will be looking to hire a president who will look the other way.

As long as fossil fuel companies hold reserves, they’ll want a president who will prevent those reserves from becoming worthless.

As long as pharmaceutical, hospital, and medical insurance CEOs make 7-, 8- and 9-figure compensation packages, they will cheerfully spend millions to keep their lucrative gigs going.

Look how Senators Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema are taking millions from corporate interests to act against the interests of their own cons uents.

The money is so good, they’re willing to sabotage their own political futures in exchange for vast personal fortunes and family wealth.

The goal of Dark Money is to privatize all government services.

All of them. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Housing, Weather, Space, Agriculture, EPA, NIH, CDC — all of it sold off or leased to hedge funds to operate “more efficiently”

than the federal government.

All these essential services will be taken over by mobsters, milked of any value, and dumped on the next administration, leaving the public on the hook for any and all liabilities.

Erik Prince and traitor Michael Flynn are building a private CIA and mercenary military force similar to Prince’s earlier Blackwater Group.

The new company, called
    Emerdata, is also the successor to Cambridge Analytica. Robert Mercer is a director of the new company,

along with disgraced Cambridge Analytica CEO, Alexander Nix.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/12/26/how-the-u-s-government-was-sold-to-a-hedge-fund/

==================

Jared Kushner In His Own Words On The Trump Data Operation The FBI Is Reportedly Probing

"We brought in Cambridge Analytica."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2017/05/26/jared-kushner-in-his-own-words-on-the-trump-data-operation-the-fbi-is-reportedly-probing

====================

POLITICS
    Trump campaign chief Manafort’s associate Kilimnik gave Russia 2016 election strategy, polling

• A longtime associate of former President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign chief Paul Manafort gave Russian intelligence agencies “sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy” during the election that year, the U.S. Treasury Department said.
    • Manafort’s associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, “also sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election,” the department said Thursday as the Biden administration announced new sanctions on Russia, Kilimnik and others.
    • Those sanctions relate in part to Russia’s alleged effort to affect the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/trum...tion-data.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NOT a ing HOAX, Pootin had compromised lots of amreican, incluidng NRA

Michigan Lawyer Who Sought To Overturn Biden's Victory Tied To Russian Spy

G. Kline Preston IV,

worked with a conservative legal group in Michigan as part of an effort to overturn the election results in the state, where Joe Biden defeated former President Donald Trump by a
    slim margin in 2020.

One of the Russian nationals Preston is connected to is Maria Butina, an unregistered foreign agent who infiltrated the National Rifle Association as part of a Russian effort to influence conservatives.

In 2018, The Daily Beast
    uncovered that it was Preston who first introduced Butina's handler, Alexander Torshin, a former Russian parliamentarian who was sanctioned by the Treasury Department, to David Keen, the former president of the NRA.

According to their reporting, Preston is a "friend and confidant" of Torshin.
    In 2011 — the same year he introduced Torshin to Keene — Preston traveled to Russia to serve as a foreign elections observer.

Preston also
    told The Tennessean in 2018 that Torshin "was interested in the NRA so I hooked him up."

https://www.nationalmemo.com/michigan-lawyer-who-sought-to-overturn-biden-s-victory-tied-to-russian-spy/particle-1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carlson admits Russia got Trump elected in 2016.

He says America getting the European Union to reject Russian oil is payback for Russia getting Trump elected.

Thread Information