Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine the meltdown if the Spurs win less than 26 games and Pop sticks around for another year to break the record.
    That works. We might have a shot at driving a VW.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still think white/murray can improve overall. Not sure they fall off a cliff this season but its definitely possible. One key injury to any starter,and its def hasta la vista baby
    Do players tend to hit their peaks at a certain age, or after a certain number of years in the league? If it's age then White might be pretty close to his peak already while Murray has a few years to improve. If it's number of years in the league they should be in similar spots in their development curves.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emoni Bates is better. He’s also Dejounte’s boy. He’s the franchise changing Forward this team needs.

Although knowing this front office, they’ll probably pick some 6’4 kid that no one knows if they are a Point or a Shooting Guard, or a white American big

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emoni Bates is better. He’s also Dejounte’s boy. He’s the franchise changing Forward this team needs.

Although knowing this front office, they’ll probably pick some 6’4 kid that no one knows if they are a Point or a Shooting Guard, or a white American big
    No, he isn’t better.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, he isn’t better.
    He's better than french Porzingis

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are going to win just enough games to miss out on a Top-3 pick. And it’s gonna suck tbh.
    And it will be one of the last games that means nothing other then getting a number 1 pick put Pop will play his starters the whole game against a team that is playing there bench and we win by two points...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's better than french Porzingis
    That will be easy to check once they’re both in the league. But Wembanyama is taller, also has a great handle for his size, and more importantly, he’s much younger. And he will be something totally different from Porzi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This farce of a FO does not know how to tank effectively or build a team. Don't get your hopes up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Start brushing up on your mid/late lottery talents now it will save you time in a few months

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Racist much?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish he was available in 2022.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep seeing this word "tank"... the Spurs as constructed will not need to do such a thing. Good teams tank...the Spurs are not a good team. Their roster will take care of it on its own!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude looks like Kyle Anderson’s brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he a guard that measures 6’4” barefoot but we can inflate to 6’6” or 6’7” with a lucky growth spurt?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    too tall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely a top prospect, but Chet Holmgren is insane on paper too. 7'1 wing (who I'm assuming would play PF) he's got KD upside.
    Yeah, he reminds me of KD definitely.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Either way we need to get a top 3 pick in the next two draft picks to rebound quickly or will live the death of a thousand cuts the next 15 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Bates and Duren reclassifying, the 2022 draft looks incredibly strong at the top with also Banchero, Holmgren, Hardy, Griffin all looking like possible top picks and Jovic, Nzosa, Smith, Houstan, Ivey and Baldwin Jr with a legit chance at top 3.

Edit : it appears Bates won't be eligible for the 2022 draft, but it's still a very deep class.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say win it all this year, then club the entire starting lineup and 3 reserves in the knee so they are out for the season, get the top pick, draft the Frenchie, and then become relevant for the next 10-15 years again......

I can dream, so don't dare try to wake me up......

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get rid of Pop, tank hard, and get the next big french thing

https://twitter.com/LNBofficiel/stat...75433002942464

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Projected to be #1 at the 2023 NBA Draft. Let's go Spurs. He is the next big thing.

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/ins...out-sop res

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a Tony Parker connection: https://www.archysport.com/2021/06/n...er-euphoric-2/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long way out obviously, but Spurs won’t be bad enough next season to have a chance at the #1 overall pick. Our young guys will be a year older/improved and Dejounte will be entering his prime. It would take extraordinary luck unfortunately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only way this happens imo is if DJ lets PATFO know that he won’t be re-signing here in 2024 and they end up moving him. And obviously that would be worst case scenario and would set us back even further. Otherwise I don’t see another Avenue to the #1 pick without some insane luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Long way out obviously, but Spurs won’t be bad enough next season to have a chance at the #1 overall pick. Our young guys will be a year older/improved and Dejounte will be entering his prime. It would take extraordinary luck unfortunately.
    We are a little bit of misfortune away from being the worst team in the league. I can easily seeing us being a bottom 5 team again next year if we completely flunk out in free agency again which is a probable given the free agent class and PATFOs risk averse nature.

Another bottom 5 year is what this team needs.

Thread Information