Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1582
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man feels weird hearing atrius with a different Voice Actor..Who's the tall guy at the end of the trailer?
    Tyr

did you not play the first one?

he didnt appear but he was referenced like dozens of times by mimir and atreus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tyr

did you not play the first one?

he didnt appear but he was referenced like dozens of times by mimir and atreus
    That was tyr? Nice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the voice change. He’s supposed to be a teenager and puberty is hitting him like a ton of bricks.

Game looks way more open to exploration this time. Have to say though, the animation didn’t convince me. Everyone looked off outside of Kratos.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get the voice change. He’s supposed to be a teenager and puberty is hitting him like a ton of bricks.

Game looks way more open to exploration this time. Have to say though, the animation didn’t convince me. Everyone looked off outside of Kratos.
    This looks a lot less far along than God of War looked at E3 2016 and that game was still a year and a half away. Can't imagine this one is less than two years away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more GTAV

jesus christ
    And those assclowns can’t remaster the GOAT GTA, aka VICE CITY

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They might come.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku....1847474620/amp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This looks a lot less far along than God of War looked at E3 2016 and that game was still a year and a half away. Can't imagine this one is less than two years away.
    god of war's 2016 reveal was straight gameplay, wasn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there actually is a rumored remaster of the three PS2 games. I was playing Vice City the other day on my PS2 and it looks rough on a modern TV at ~25 fps, but when I hooked it to an old school CRT TV it looked good and the framerate didn't seem nearly as noticeable. Now the XBox version of the game still looks solid on a modern TV so that's the one I play (on my 360). Or the PC version is excellent too if you still have a CD/DVD drive in your PC.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Cory was also doing his thing in this game. It’s some other guy directing this time. Hoping at least he’s coming up with the writing.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I want to know more about the Wolverine game. I wonder if Insomniac will go in the Arkham direction or try something else. An MA rating would be great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watching some of the reaction videos... everybody is like "boy", "GOW" and then suddenly LucasFilm Games show up... silence and awe follows...

Loved that they punched like that early... set the tone for the rest...

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am sure that a remake of a game thats written by a girl, that claimed was raped in gta 5, will be just as great as the original.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i am sure that a remake of a game thats written by a girl, that claimed was raped in gta 5, will be just as great as the original.
    Are you talking about Sam Maggs? She was the writer for Spiderman and the latest Ratchet and Clank for Insomniac...

I mean, this particular game allowed you to choose to be man or female from the get go as well, so I don't see the problem, tbh...

Plus, this is a Lucas game. No single line of text or dialogue goes in without explicit approval from them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually not quite sure who's more anal about that stuff, Marvel or Lucas...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you talking about Sam Maggs? She was the writer for Spiderman and the latest Ratchet and Clank for Insomniac...

I mean, this particular game allowed you to choose to be man or female from the get go as well, so I don't see the problem, tbh...

Plus, this is a Lucas game. No single line of text or dialogue goes in without explicit approval from them.
    she wrote the dlc for spiderman that wasnt that good... It could still be good, but i dont have high hopes, especially cause the new Star Wars were and I guess Disney will also have their input on the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you dense? Typical sexist

She’s one of the better talents in the gaming industry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you always so upset about females in media

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you always so upset about females in media
    if it was a guy id say the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who fantasizes about prepubescent girls and his own aunty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts on the KOTOR remake? I never played the original, though fanboys think it’s the GOAT Star Wars game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thoughts on the KOTOR remake? I never played the original, though fanboys think it’s the GOAT Star Wars game.
    Stoked. Though the second one is superior, I can’t wait. Too bad is at least 2 or 3 years out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The original is the best StarWars game ever, IMO. And it's really the precursor to Mass Effect.

All that said, I'm not an impartial party to this remake, so I'll be quiet and let you guys figure out if you like it or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't know enough about the remake... but the original KOTOR, produced by pre-EA Bioware when they were on top of their game, is the best Star Wars game ever. I'd put it up there with just about any RPG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't know enough about the remake... but the original KOTOR, produced by pre-EA Bioware when they were on top of their game, is the best Star Wars game ever. I'd put it up there with just about any RPG.
    So if you don't give a about Star Wars it would still be highly worth playing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if you don't give a about Star Wars it would still be highly worth playing?
    You could probably enjoy it regardless, it's just a good game. Having some basic SW knowledge would help, but it's a 100% stand-alone story that doesn't connect to the movies at all.

Thread Information