Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andreychenko said his intention was to buy grocery bags. The rifle had a loaded magazine inserted, but a round was not chambered. A handgun on his right hip was loaded with one round in the chamber.

He said he bought the rifle and body armor because of three recent shootings and a stabbing, and said he wanted to protect himself.

So, following the law is a "terror threat"?

You can argue that the law(s) is (are) poor; but I don't see how he broke the law.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You can argue that the law(s) is (are) poor; but I don't see how he broke the law.
    Are you flipping again or is it flopping now?

It's getting hard to keep track.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you flipping again or is it flopping now?

It's getting hard to keep track.
    Are you blaking again or is it chumping now?

It's getting hard to keep track. J/K; it's lashing out either way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you blaking again or is it chumping now?

It's getting hard to keep track. J/K; it's lashing out either way.
    No, I'm asking you straight up what you think of this individual's actions.

Well?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm asking you straight up what you think of this individual's actions.

Well?
    Plenty of my thoughts in this thread already. Feel free to review.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Plenty of my thoughts in this thread already. Feel free to review.
    Thjat's just it -- You've been all over the map on this one.

Just post your actual thoughts at this point.

You are free to flip-flop again later. It's expected.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thjat's just it -- You've been all over the map on this one.

Just post your actual thoughts at this point.

You are free to flip-flop again later. It's expected.
    Playing cuckball.
    Running with your bestie's failed narrative.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd think it would be if you're gonna attribute arguments I'm not making to me. Yet you always fail, Less Than Blake.

Oh...
    Screaming God is Great has no implied meaning whatsoever in your argument.
    Go back and read Again.
    You started with it fool, you just have no idea how to finish

Blake fetish alert.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White Christian terrorists? Were these shooters yelling God is great?

Nice philo, Less Than Blake.

Also, at you sperm shielding for muzzies.
    Right here.
    Like this makes a difference.
    “Muslim terrorist worse, yelling things I don’t like.”

And an earlier Blake fetish alert.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are those restrictions, derp?

Let's talk about those.

Please cite the laws to which you are referring.

Thanks in advance.
    MAYBE just maybe try and think for yourself...

Why guns????

The amount of people who die from mass shootings fluctuates every year from the high teens to maybe a tad over a hundred

This pales in comparison to say opioid deaths which number around 30,000-40,000 per year the last few years

Car accidents kill another 70,000 a year

being fat wipes out 300,000 people a year

But yet there is no public SJW/twitterverse to ban cars and candy bars and oxycontin????

Which cause far more death and destruction.

Why because there's no agenda behind candy bars but there sure as is one behind banning guns

Christ even of the average 30-40,000 firearm deaths in the USA a whopping two thirds are suicides!!!

So less than 12,000 Americans die from gunfire on avg every year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't think he broke any law. That was my contention from the get go. We're on the same page here, and I would agree there's a slippery slope if we start treating these cases as 'terror'.

That's why I said the NRA is probably very interested in making sure Mississippi courts don't set a precedent on this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question for spurraider21 or vy65. The prosecution claims that this is akin to yelling "fire" or "bomb" on a crowded place, a well known 1st Amendment exception.

However, this is perhaps the purest exercise of the 2nd Amendment right, and, as we know, no right is above the other. What do you guys make of this?

I don't think he can be criminally liable for exercising his right. He might be civilly liable to Walmart, or an 'alter the peace' style misdemeanor towards the city.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Why guns????

The amount of people who die from mass shootings fluctuates every year from the high teens to maybe a tad over a hundred

This pales in comparison to say opioid deaths which number around 30,000-40,000 per year the last few years

But yet there is no public SJW/twitterverse to ban cars and candy bars and oxycontin????

Why because there's no agenda behind candy bars but there sure as is one behind banning guns

Christ even of the average 30-40,000 firearm deaths in the USA a whopping two thirds are suicides!!!

Hey, another deflection!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, another deflection!
    Sucks that he hit you with arguments that you hated, amirite?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sucks that he hit you with arguments that you hated, amirite?
    He had no argument at all except he never wants to talk about gun violence ever unless it's the blacks of course.

You ever get around to denouncing the El Paso shooting?

I'm calling you out.

Express an actual opinion or fold.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that firefighter getting charged or what? He pulled a gun on some guy in a parking lot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why guns????

Aside from being the victim of a car accident, the other things you mention are self imposed hazards. Having a crowd of people killed while shopping in the largest corporate retailer in the US, that's legislation generating . You cannot legislate choice, and the things you mentioned are choice, with basically known risks (accidents not withstanding). Shopping at Walmart isn't supposed to be a risk (other than ty merchandise and seeing white trash).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that firefighter getting charged or what? He pulled a gun on some guy in a parking lot
    Wonder if he was a plumber if they even mention his profession.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Why guns????

That little tidbit put the stopper in the bottle on Tapper's round table this morning...just some grumblings & mutterins' & they went to break to sell wampum.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had no argument at all except he never wants to talk about gun violence ever unless it's the blacks of course.

You ever get around to denouncing the El Paso shooting?

I'm calling you out.

Express an actual opinion or fold.
    Well IT IS Black people that are responsible for killing BLACK people right about at a 95% average

The rest is BS and SJW deflection as the FACTS as collected by every damn statistical State and Fed agency,Justice Dept etc confirm and are readily available to confirm.

The National Review has a series of really eye opening articles on poverty concerning white/black majority differences

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/which-party-can-we-blame-for-poverty-and-crime/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2013/...-d-williamson/

Did you know the poorest county in America is Owsley County in Kentucky??
    It's topped the most poverty stricken place in the USA for years

It has the second-highest level of child poverty in the country. Almost a quarter of the population under the age of 65 is classified as having a disability. It is 98 percent white. It is an overwhelmingly Republican county

There’s a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two-thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average, according to the National Criminal Justice Reference Service.

Owsley County’s median household income is half of Baltimore’s, and its poverty rate is 70 percent higher, but it has a violent crime rate that not only is radically lower than Baltimore’s but much lower than the national average.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well IT IS Black people that are responsible for killing BLACK people right about at a 95% average

The rest is BS and SJW deflection as the FACTS as collected by every damn statistical State and Fed agency,Justice Dept etc confirm and are readily available to confirm.

The National Review has a series of really eye opening articles on poverty concerning white/black majority differences

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/which-party-can-we-blame-for-poverty-and-crime/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2013/...-d-williamson/

Did you know the poorest county in America is Owsley County in Kentucky??
    It's topped the most poverty stricken place in the USA for years

It has the second-highest level of child poverty in the country. Almost a quarter of the population under the age of 65 is classified as having a disability. It is 98 percent white. It is an overwhelmingly Republican county

There’s a great deal of drug use, welfare fraud, and the like, but the overall crime rate throughout Appalachia is about two-thirds the national average, and the rate of violent crime is half the national average, according to the National Criminal Justice Reference Service.

Owsley County’s median household income is half of Baltimore’s, and its poverty rate is 70 percent higher, but it has a violent crime rate that not only is radically lower than Baltimore’s but much lower than the national average.

So don't worry about terrorist attacks with assault type weapons at all?

Is this your advice?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aside from being the victim of a car accident, the other things you mention are self imposed hazards. Having a crowd of people killed while shopping in the largest corporate retailer in the US, that's legislation generating . You cannot legislate choice, and the things you mentioned are choice, with basically known risks (accidents not withstanding). Shopping at Walmart isn't supposed to be a risk (other than ty merchandise and seeing white trash).
    Well tbh I don't see any reason to ban guns based on a yearly fluctuating mass shooting total of 15 to 100 people
    Because that's the actual numbers we're talking about.

And when I lived in the US,I avoided Walmart and its ilk just for those reasons,same way I avoided bad neighborhoods in the cities I lived in
    It's really just statistics,if you do the math you know what/where to avoid

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well tbh I don't see any reason to ban guns based on a yearly fluctuating mass shooting total of 15 to 100 people
    Because that's the actual numbers we're talking about.

Is this your advice?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is this your advice?
    Ummm yeah because if you run the percentages,its so infinitesimal it shouldn't be remotely on anyone's radar

Sorry but actually I only deal in facts here,no prejudices or Twitterverse fantasies at all

Cmon now tell me...of the 300 million plus people that live in the USA what are your chances of being one of the on average of 24 people killed yearly by mass shootings since 1982???

I'll do the math for you

IT'S 0.000008%

https://time.com/4965022/deadliest-m...ng-us-history/
    Last edited by tenbeersbold; 08-11-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That little tidbit put the stopper in the bottle on Tapper's round table this morning...just some grumblings & mutterins' & they went to break to sell wampum.
    Emotions in motion is what I call most media reporting these days....

Facts just aren't sexy enough I guess...
    Victimhood on the other hand...

Thread Information