Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pour one out for our El? Or does he work for Santa Monica? Cant remember.

That said, couldn't have happened to a better company....

The guy who leaked this said the game is basically finished and has control of the entire Rockstar server and he would post everything if Rockstar doesn't contact him, including releasing personal info from employers.

What a giga up this was on the part of rockstar.
    don't work for Rockstar, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the leak is from a 2019 build of the game.
    The characters are better already considering they're more proportional and not all stubby.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The characters are better already considering they're more proportional and not all stubby.
    Yeah I don't get the people crapping on the graphics, even in the pre-alpha state it was in in the videos you can see it's going to look really amazing once they texture everything and optimize to have a clean framerate.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.engadget.com/gta-vi-hack...151958335.html
    UK police arrest alleged ‘GTA VI’ hacker
    Reports suggest the 17-year-old may also have been responsible for an Uber cybersecurity incident.

Police in the UK have arrested a 17-year-old suspected hacker. Reports suggest the arrest is connected to the Rockstar Games hack that led to a major Grand Theft Auto VI leak. The individual may have been involved with an intrusion on Uber as well.

According to journalist Matthew Keys' sources, the arrest is the result of an investigation involving the City of London Police, the UK's National Cyber Crime Unit and the FBI. Keys noted that the police and/or the FBI will reveal more details about the arrest later today. The City of London Police told Engadget it had "no further information to share at this stage."

The GTA VI leak is unquestionably one of the biggest in video game history. Last weekend, the hacker shared a trove of footage from a test build of the game, which is one of the most hotly anticipated les around. Rockstar, which tends to keep a tight lid on its development process, confirmed on Monday that the leak was legitimate. It said the incident won't impact work on the game and that it will "properly introduce" fans to the next le in the blockbuster series once it's ready.

Uber was also subject to a cybersecurity incident this month. The company said this week that the hacker in question didn't access user accounts but, as of Monday, it was still trying to determine the impact of the intrusion. Uber also noted reports suggesting that the same person or group might have been responsible for the Rockstar hack. In addition, it said the perpetrator may be connected to the Lapsus$ hacking group.

The 17-year-old was arrested in Oxfordshire, where one of the leaders of Lapsus$ is said to live. In March, BBC News reported that a 16-year-old from Oxford (who may have had a birthday since then) had been identified by researchers and hackers as having ties to the group. That same month, City of London Police arrested seven teenagers with alleged ties to Lapsus$, but it wasn't confirmed if the Oxford teen was among them. Lapsus$ has also targeted the likes of Microsoft, Okta and T-Mobile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you say Vice City?

Thread Information