San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Whatever happened to GOATcob1983? tbh
    Thought he moved to China to get laid

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I'll ing convince you to be an atheist.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Happy for him if true, even if that means we'll never get to experience any one of his God-tier threads again. They were always a riot. Dude has the weirdest case of Stockholm Syndrome. Would always start threads complaining about his boss/job but then would do a 180 saying he needed to stick around just a bit longer whenever somebody tried to give him an exit plan. I honestly thought he was only typing with one hand since the other one was always holding a revolver up to his head ready to pull the trigger imo

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Happy for him if true, even if that means we'll never get to experience any one of his God-tier threads again. They were always a riot. Dude has the weirdest case of Stockholm Syndrome. Would always start threads complaining about his boss/job but then would do a 180 saying he needed to stick around just a bit longer whenever somebody tried to give him an exit plan. I honestly thought he was only typing with one hand since the other one was always holding a revolver up to his head ready to pull the trigger imo
    Damn I never remember him saying anything good about Target

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Damn I never remember him saying anything good about Target
    yeah it was depressing to read it for awhile, until I offered him multiple solutions i.e. getting into oilfield work, or getting into IT with clear paths that didn't cost that much money at all. But he just came back with more b!tching and excuses of why he couldn't do it so I stopped feeling bad....assuming this wasn't some elaborate trolljob the whole time tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    with a 3 inch dude? With the one child policy males outnumber females there like more than 2 to 1. At least half of Chinese men don't get "laid" (with a woman, that is).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Hey BUMP man, WTF happened to Will Hunting? Haven't seen him here in months. His trolling in the political forum was always hilarious.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Hey BUMP man, WTF happened to Will Hunting? Haven't seen him here in months. His trolling in the political forum was always hilarious.
    I think he's the user behind the Adam Lambert account.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    From February:

Having a 2nd Derp spamming has made this forum insufferable. I might be done with this site soon, the posting on this forum is worse than twitter.
    We're losing good posters because of the ty ones.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I think he's the user behind the Adam Lambert account.
    You got me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I think he just got bored and left. Can't blame him. tbh I haven't read a single entertaining thread on this site in months, not counting old copypasta stuff. it's just the same few unfunny posters spamming back and forth in every thread imho

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I think he just got bored and left. Can't blame him. tbh I haven't read a single entertaining thread on this site in months, not counting old copypasta stuff. it's just the same few unfunny posters spamming back and forth in every thread imho
    yeah, since the election stuff and football season ended it's been mostly dullsville. Ever since Kawhi Leonard quit the Spurs, the roughly half-a-year stretch from mid Feb thru August has been dull pretty much every year.

Thread Information