Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think SA gets the first game had they had this LMA then. The second game would've been weird since the Spurs had White too. But I do think LAL has more talent and probably would win if they were focus. Third game would've been the really interesting one, because by that point there'd be no secrets anymore. SA matches up with LAL better than one would assume given how meh Gasol is now. I doubt the Spurs could win a series, but they have the talent to make the Lakers sweat for six games if they're firing on all cylinders, and that's the only team in the West that I'd be surprised if SA could beat them. I'm not favoring them over Denver or LAC or anything, but the conference is flawed AF right now.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus balling against lakers.. that shooting stroke was money from the clips game . Not too surprised it continued. He always the counter to AD.

Glad to see pop finish with him in the 4th but Lonnie who i thought was quietly having his best game.. never got to see the court in the 4th. Thats 2 games in a row now.. hope rhe old man doesnt have his mind made up. Lonnie aint no Bryn Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus balling against lakers.. that shooting stroke was money from the clips game . Not too surprised it continued. He always the counter to AD.

Glad to see pop finish with him in the 4th but Lonnie who i thought was quietly having his best game.. never got to see the court in the 4th. Thats 2 games in a row now.. hope rhe old man doesnt have his mind made up. Lonnie aint no Bryn Forbes
    I thought I saw him get bruised up by AD (was it?) and not come into the court afterwards. Since there was no report or news about it, I presume it was just cautionary - definitely a trend to follow, though. The team needs Lonnie (and every young guy, tbh) to be closing games, making mistakes now, learning for the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's true, Bryn was closing games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he has the ideal biotype to go against Lebron, Kawhi and Giannis of the world, he often seems to hinder these guys just by being there (when relatively well physically)
    Rudy is deceptively long and strong. Lebron and Kawhi seem to get bothered by his length.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is built to run other teams into the ground by the 4th quarter. Lots of guards and tweeners who can play defense and get the ball out in transition to run. That may be their best advantage against teams that are led by only longtime vet superstars. Young guys love to run and we should send them in waves against the opposition.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy is deceptively long and strong. Lebron and Kawhi seem to get bothered by his length.
    He measured the same (7'3") wingspan as Kawhi... He also weighed in at 222 lbs at the NBA combine, and has gotten heavier since.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's true, Bryn was closing games
    Ya no joke... lol if i was Loninie I'd be concerned the old man cant remember this fact

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Rudy has a 9' standing reach.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Supposedly, the Warriors were offering #2 for Aldridge because LaMarcus plays well against Anthony Davis (and Nikola Jokic).
    I heard so many stories about this that I don't know what to believe.
    Last edited by Thomas82; 01-09-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought I saw him get bruised up by AD (was it?) and not come into the court afterwards. Since there was no report or news about it, I presume it was just cautionary - definitely a trend to follow, though. The team needs Lonnie (and every young guy, tbh) to be closing games, making mistakes now, learning for the future.
    Missed that but knowing Pops coaching habbits .im not so sure... agree in game experience is the way to go and Lonnie was playing well enough to warrant some mins in the 4th. Dont care if he finished.

Thread Information