My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woman Punched in Face at Trump Rally Publicly Outed by 18-Year-Old Daughter (msn.com)

Notice how the Inside Edition yellow media initially tries to spin it as "Woman is punched in the face by a police officer...."

Turn to the :16-:17 mark. Can i gets one of you to capture that in still? Or do a two second video?
    Cracka most definitely lands the first contact. Thereby initiating the physicality. Sista is merely counterpunching.

And the daughter outing the mom.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White mom tried to knock her mask off, Black female cop took the opportunity to throw a nice straight right that might have resulted in a knock out had the mom been a bit closer. You will notice when the fist meets the face its probably already lost some of the stiffness. But definitely a nicely thrown punch. The hair shock wave makes the punch look a bit harder than it was and is an example of why you dont want long hair in a scored bout. It makes the punch look like a power punch and not good for the judges scorecard. But anyways, nice full extension and then a move laterally to avoid a counter. Also long hair can get in the eyes so you cant see the opponent so Im questioning her (Mom's) trainer.

Shorter range and in the temple would have put Mom down imo.

Im gonna need some tape of the rest of the bout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ashanti Smith black security guard, was captured on film punching Therese Duke, a white Maga mom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course she list her job she committed assault

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course she list her job she committed assault
    The assault the white Maga Theresa made in attempting to take the mask off the guard or the counterpunch Ashanti made?

Also how does crewcut graybeard skate in all this? Threw a sucker punch at Ashanti after she clipped Theresa. Well i just rewatched, was a girly throw that didn't connect.

Lastly fat chick with brown hair who pushed her way thru the Maga s who had taken Ashanti over to the cops. Fatty then shakes her can of soda all over everyone before getting taken down.

Sad riot it was.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 02-03-2021 at 08:53 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information