Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...pro-abortion crowd a boost.

Getting back to the Planned Parenthood roots, I see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And for a moment I thought you were going to bring up an actual policy. Silly me.

"We'll do it this time" Bartleby's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin has been slacking on the YouTube postings lately so Yonni is picking up the slack.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's pro-choice, not pro-abortion.

And my beliefs are based upon more than the dumb one person may say.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see forty dead fetuses that yoni would hate had they lived.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the most hypocritical thing you could ever say. You're bringing up one stupid thing some idiot says yet disregard all the ridiculous things religious people say. ing typical

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    This is the most hypocritical thing you could ever say. You're bringing up one stupid thing some idiot says yet disregard all the ridiculous things religious people say. ing typical
    Ummmmm....who ya talking to bro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ummmmm....who ya talking to bro?
    Yoni, loves to selectively post. Everything he doesn't like he will post some obscure instance of something bad happening within that group but refuses to see anything wrong with his beliefs

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    yoni, loves to selectively post. Everything he doesn't like he will post some obscure instance of something bad happening within that group but refuses to see anything wrong with his beliefs
    k

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yoni adds another rat turd to his huge forum pile of it

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pro-choice, not pro-abortion.

And my beliefs are based upon more than the dumb one person may say.
    that's yoni's M.O.

one person makes a comment and he associates the entire democratic party for it... pretty lazy actually but at least he's consistent. I'm sure jacksommerset is praying for him..

same thing with Islam.. bad guys = be su ious of all muslims..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me put it in the context of the larger debate.

Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist, Margaret Sanger, who preached eugenics. Planned Parenthood is one of the largest (if not the largest) abortion mill in the United States.

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population." --Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.

I don't think Dr. Virmani's statements are that out of the ordinary among the abortion crowd, AussieFanKurt. And, frankly, I don't understand the why anyone would support Planned Parenthood or fight, as hard as has been fought, to keep my taxpayer dollars flowing into that morally bankrupt organization.

It's bigger than "one stupid thing one idiot says."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool.

I doubt I'd support Planned Parenthood but I'm pro-choice regardless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me put it in the context of the larger debate.

Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist, Margaret Sanger, who preached eugenics. Planned Parenthood is one of the largest (if not the largest) abortion mill in the United States.

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population." --Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.

I don't think Dr. Virmani's statements are that out of the ordinary among the abortion crowd, AussieFanKurt. And, frankly, I don't understand the why anyone would support Planned Parenthood or fight, as hard as has been fought, to keep my taxpayer dollars flowing into that morally bankrupt organization.

It's bigger than "one stupid thing one idiot says."
    sincerely,

the guy who d an unecessary war... morally bankrupt..lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yoni, loves to selectively post. Everything he doesn't like he will post some obscure instance of something bad happening within that group but refuses to see anything wrong with his beliefs
    I'm not sure how obscure is the instance since the largest abortion mill in the country was founded on the exact same sentiment expressed by Dr. Virmani.

Every now and then, the veil slips and you get a glimpse into the real agenda of a movement. I think Dr. Virmani allowed the veil to slip a bit in that video.

Abortion and Race

Dr. Alvida King, daughter of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.:

[Martin Luther King, Jr.] once said, “The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety.” How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool.

I doubt I'd support Planned Parenthood but I'm pro-choice regardless
    While Planned Parenthood's current apologists try to place some distance between the eugenics and birth control movements, history definitively says otherwise. The eugenic theme figured prominently in the Birth Control Review, which Sanger founded in 1917. She published such articles as "Some Moral Aspects of Eugenics" (June 1920), "The Eugenic Conscience" (February 1921), "The purpose of Eugenics" (December 1924), "Birth Control and Positive Eugenics" (July 1925), "Birth Control: The True Eugenics" (August 1928), and many others.
    She spouted this stuff 80 + yrs ago.. you need to verify yoni.. he's not always intellectually honest.. what I would like to know is what policies did she put in place that still stand today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's yoni's M.O.

one person makes a comment and he associates the entire democratic party for it... pretty lazy actually but at least he's consistent. I'm sure jacksommerset is praying for him..

same thing with Islam.. bad guys = be su ious of all muslims..
    Find the word Democrat in the OP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Find the word Democrat in the OP.
    ok mr deduction... coming from the guy who routinely associates the fringe of the left athe whole whole now is just posting politically neutral ops.. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sincerely,

the guy who d an unecessary war... morally bankrupt..lol
    Oh look, a shiny object! George Bush, war, blah blah blah...

Convenience abortions are the absolute epitome of moral bankruptcy. Doing in the name of eugenics is worse than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok mr deduction... coming from the guy who routinely associates the fringe of the left athe whole whole now is just posting politically neutral ops.. lol
    I didn't say Planned Parenthood wasn't a liberal left organization largely supported by Democrats; it is. But, the people who walk through their doors and receive abortions come from all parties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Convenience abortions are the absolute epitome of moral bankruptcy. Doing in the name of eugenics is worse than that.
    What about abortions in instances of rape, incest, not having the mental or economic ability to properly raise a child. Not all abortions are for selfish reasons mate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She spouted this stuff 80 + yrs ago.. you need to verify yoni.. he's not always intellectually honest.. what I would like to know is what policies did she put in place that still stand today?
    And yet, here we are, 80 years later, with an abortion doctor saying the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about abortions in instances of rape, incest,
    A minuscule percentage of abortions fall into this category; stop the millions of convenience abortions and I'm willing to have a rational, reasonable discussion on what are the options for people seeking an abortion under duress.

not having the mental or economic ability to properly raise a child.
    Don't have sex? Don't make babies? Submit to completely reversible sterilization? Adoption?

Not all abortions are for selfish reasons mate
    The vast majority are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yet again yoni associates one person's comments ss representative of an antire organization... consistency..

I'd like to think sending in ,and fully supporting, our forces to die for nothing as something that is morally bankrupt... but hey that's just me..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet, here we are, 80 years later, with an abortion doctor saying the same.

abortion doctor comments = mission of planned parenthood...lol

Thread Information