My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao. He wouldn't make the league in the 90s. would be working at burger king requesting more patties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant, Paul George, Harden, now Beal... no one who plays with Westbrook wants to continue doing so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant, Paul George, Harden, now Beal... no one who plays with Westbrook wants to continue doing so.
    Meh Durants a pussy who was up 3-1 with Russ then turned Judas and threw the games to reach his got paradise destination.
    George and Frauden also have zero cred.

Not saying Westbrook is a desired team mate but those 3 are pathetic in their own right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to Beal, what could WA ask for that could get them into a seriously good rebuild?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh Durants a pussy who was up 3-1 with Russ then turned Judas and threw the games to reach his got paradise destination.
    George and Frauden also have zero cred.

Not saying Westbrook is a desired team mate but those 3 are pathetic in their own right.
    Regardless, that's a lot of All Stars who got tired of playing with Westbrook, and I'd say for good reason. You may not like Durant, but I view it as him being smart enough to recognize that playing with Russ is a good way to waste years of your prime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless, that's a lot of All Stars who got tired of playing with Westbrook, and I'd say for good reason. You may not like Durant, but I view it as him being smart enough to recognize that playing with Russ is a good way to waste years of your prime.
    While our subject is Westbrook, what has Durant been "smart enough" to do other the GOAT puss out and then signing with Brookly who also anticipated having Flat Earth, Frauden (has mass talent got or not) along with Zero Brains Pop gifting him LMA, miraculous injury recovery by Blake Griffin Detroit to Brooklyn, etc.
    Sure he played out his contract both times, but imo the Golden got join was colluded in season.

Ya i don't want to play with Westbrooks stat padding b.s. But perhaps Lebron can and will reign him in combined with Westbrook having perhaps an iota of self awareness and realizing being #3 option on the ABC / Disney / LakerRef / Lakers is a very financially profitable offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While our subject is Westbrook, what has Durant been "smart enough" to do other the GOAT puss out and then signing with Brookly who also anticipated having Flat Earth, Frauden (has mass talent got or not) along with Zero Brains Pop gifting him LMA, miraculous injury recovery by Blake Griffin Detroit to Brooklyn, etc.
    Sure he played out his contract both times, but imo the Golden got join was colluded in season.

Ya i don't want to play with Westbrooks stat padding b.s. But perhaps Lebron can and will reign him in combined with Westbrook having perhaps an iota of self awareness and realizing being #3 option on the ABC / Disney / LakerRef / Lakers is a very financially profitable offer.
    Not sure how to respond to this word salad of jokes, conspiracy theories, everybody-sucks, & the rest. Suffice to say, I personally would never fault anyone for not wanting to play with Westbrook, so I'm not sure how every other player is a , but somehow Westbrook playing for the Lakers might be a mature & wise move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not gonna draw you a picture for Durbettas past and present. He did show a lot of mettle in the Bucks series this year.
    Nonetheless, bottom line 2nd round out when not gifted every conceivable advantage.

Beal stick with Westbrook vs go to the Gay Area, oh excuse me the Bay Area as they try to restack? Of course Beal will jump on that.
    Don't think WA will fall for it or be paid off to take a substandard offer but we shall see.

Thread Information