Post Count
    Lol Beal is afraid

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insane how Spurs fan trynna just act like Tammy s never existed. Remember Kobe ran Dwight out of town and all yall laughed at the Lakers and called Kobe a cancer...now we know Kobe was a sage and a prophet. Kobe didnt want that got around.

The Spurs would not have touched him on the other hand, period. They would have told his goofy ass, no thanks.

Billy Bob
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always wondered, how does Magic get a pass in liberal Hollywood for not publicly coming out yet?
    Probably because magic is associated with everything aids/hiv as far as everything having to do with being a spokesperson and activist in hollywood. Hollywood is full of s and pedos, so them not exposing magic keeps the public from associating aids being a got disease. Its really hard for straight people to get that disease, unless they're ing dudes in the ass, or taking up the ass and associating themselves with junkies by sharing needles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

who is
    2nd one long hair?
    4th one shoots the arrow???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lkrfan all over social media. It's amazing when a 3rd worlder encounters modern technology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insane how Spurs fan trynna just act like Tammy s never existed. Remember Kobe ran Dwight out of town and all yall laughed at the Lakers and called Kobe a cancer...now we know Kobe was a sage and a prophet. Kobe didnt want that got around.
    vs what was really said on May 1st, 2013:

Kirby on May 1st, 2013:

"He's at a crossroads in his career," Bryant said. "I think Los Angeles is the perfect spot for him to assert himself and put his foot down and have his career really take off and be what it should be. There's no greater place for a center to play then Los Angeles." …."You bring Dwight back, we're off and running,.."

Bryant joked he’ll invite the boyish big man to his home in Orange County to watch cartoons.

https://nationalpost.com/sports/bask...-another-run-2

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lkrfan all over social media. It's amazing when a 3rd worlder encounters modern technology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao he'll officially anything

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i’m surprised he nor representation have had something to say on the record about all this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven’t really heard this but a 65 year old with a sound editing software can easily make a sound bite like this.

I don’t doubt Dwight hangs around some very shady characters and he doesn’t seem to be a guy with a high enough iq to realize he will get himself in trouble with that idiotic personality. But a phone conversation like this can be so easily spliced out of context.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid decisions on his part but I kinda feel bad for him.

Every idiot on twitter/instagram is all selling their souls to trend for a day and this dummy is trusting all these randoms to not rat on him with something he obviously would rather keep private.

Especially when he skates on that underage stuff in the past, not gonna be able to skate away from this one too easily.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stupid decisions on his part but I kinda feel bad for him.

Every idiot on twitter/instagram is all selling their souls to trend for a day and this dummy is trusting all these randoms to not rat on him with something he obviously would rather keep private.

Especially when he skates on that underage stuff in the past, not gonna be able to skate away from this one too easily.
    Hey Unc - do you see Kiwi re-signing with the Raps tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2k just increased Dwight's ball handling to a 99

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So Howard might be bi-sexual, I wonder how many NBA players are actually bi-sexual that we never here about.

Anyway someones private life is just that and I respect Howard's private life. It's really none of my business what happens when the doors are closed.

Of course this isn't going to stop all the internet trolls from having a field day with this.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Howard might be bi-sexual, I wonder how many NBA players are actually bi-sexual that we never here about.

Anyway someones private life is just that and I respect Howard's private life. It's really none of my business what happens when the doors are closed.

Of course this isn't going to stop all the internet trolls from having a field day with this.
    Deeho is a got

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Somebody must of caught Dwight with a ed 14-incher:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    butt implants!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Unc - do you see Kiwi re-signing with the Raps tbh?
    He should but I'd say the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somebody must of caught Dwight with a ed 14-incher:

oh my lord lol that tweet is real??!? Fultz should use this Dwight situation and tell himself how much worse things could be for him, he'd snap the yips right off his shoulder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah sucks for him, people like to poke fun at others because they are different, and they just want to make there sad lives better. oh well

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah sucks for him, people like to poke fun at others because they are different, and they just want to make there sad lives better. oh well
    People are poking fun at Howard because he's a hypocrite who's burned bridges wherever he's gone. He constantly preaches about faith and following Jesus but treats his teammates/coaches like , has kids with 7 different women (and has shown no interest in being a part of the kids' lives) and is now apparently is a closet sexual who had people threaten his ex-boyfriend to keep his mouth shut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you be gay and have kids with 7 different women? Something doesn't add up, tbh. Either that rumour is fake, or he's not gay, just a sex addict freak that would bang anything.

Thread Information