Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What can you talk to me about? You don't know anything.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    looks to me like he was talking about the subject and then you derailed it. Maybe you should be the one to bug someone else.
    Where was he talking to anyone else but me?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How can anyone still defend this guy, tbh? I bet even the NFLPA is grinding their teeth about having to back this guy up... so ing stupid.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    At this point I don't even care. The Browns have never won anything with Josh Gordon and they were a better team this year without him.

Sad thing is if he just had his head screwed on straight he could bank millions, retire at 30 and spend the rest of his life taking bong rips.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What can you talk to me about? You don't know anything.
    Stick to the subject of the thread and I don't have to talk to you in this thread

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At this point I don't even care. The Browns have never won anything with Josh Gordon and they were a better team this year without him.

Sad thing is if he just had his head screwed on straight he could bank millions, retire at 30 and spend the rest of his life taking bong rips.
    'Murica, where people think it's sad if a ing idiot can't retire at 30 and just smoke out for the rest of his life.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^and here you are contributing to that very reality

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    'Murica, where people think it's sad if a ing idiot can't retire at 30 and just smoke out for the rest of his life.
    Or maybe people think it's sad when someone throws away the opportunity to retire at 30 and do whatever they want...

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Or maybe people think it's sad when someone throws away the opportunity to retire at 30 and do whatever they want...
    That's really what it comes down to, whether he wants to smoke weed, build Ebola hospitals in Africa, or whatever. Either way all he had to do was keep his nose clean for a few years.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Add to this the rumors that Jordan Cameron will leave via FA, not a good off season so far for Cleveland.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Add to this the rumors that Jordan Cameron will leave via FA, not a good off season so far for Cleveland.
    When has there been a good off season for the Browns? Oh, I know when they left that town and became the Ray Lewis'...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    When has there been a good off season for the Browns? Oh, I know when they left that town and became the Ray Lewis'...
    Yikes. Have some LamboMurci on them boys

But this is rough if they lose their top two targets for pretty much the year, again. Should make for an interesting draft I guess. As long as we get DGB and some linemen I don't care

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    by comparison, you can take every offseason where they didn't draft Johnny Manziel and say it was great

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Yikes. Have some LamboMurci on them boys

But this is rough if they lose their top two targets for pretty much the year, again. Should make for an interesting draft I guess. As long as we get DGB and some linemen I don't care
    We are a young squad and to be doing this without all that much experience is money, mayne. We get DGB or any receiver that can stretch the field on a consistent basis, we'll be alright. But man, to sit back and enjoy this run is awesome. Josh Gordon is wasting his talent--I think he may have a problem. Chris Carter should consult with the guy.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    When Bernie Kosar declared for the supplemental draft, that was a good off-season. Of course, that was 30 years ago this summer. Still though, excellent off-season.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    We are a young squad and to be doing this without all that much experience is money, mayne. We get DGB or any receiver that can stretch the field on a consistent basis, we'll be alright. But man, to sit back and enjoy this run is awesome. Josh Gordon is wasting his talent--I think he may have a problem. Chris Carter should consult with the guy.
    So true

Gordon may be gone already, sadly.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So true

Gordon may be gone already, sadly.
    if the eagles want to trade up for mariota, and we're the team that moves back, DGB would be a cool option at #20

edit: whoops, meant to quote the gemini post u were quoting

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    When Bernie Kosar declared for the supplemental draft, that was a good off-season. Of course, that was 30 years ago this summer. Still though, excellent off-season.
    That was a good off season--but before my time so I do apologize. I think the LeBron return home is starting to pay dividends. The Indians will be a force in the AL Central and the Buckeyes won. I have a co-worker who is an OSU alum and diehard Cleveland sports fan so I know the stories. He was super excited with the Buckeyes storming to the le so it's getting better.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    if the eagles want to trade up for mariota, and we're the team that moves back, DGB would be a cool option at #20

edit: whoops, meant to quote the gemini post u were quoting
    Yeah I don't think any team should do that. He should just fall to us ya know?

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't think any team should do that. He should just fall to us ya know?
    We are the future of this sport...might as well come to the Emerald City.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    According to Gordon, he was suspended for drinking on the trip home from the Browns' final game.

https://medium.com/the-cauldron/an-o...co-cb5c4e64cf3

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    He got suspended for alcohol consumption. You would think someone pursuing a law degree would be able to read the fine print.
    Also, since the only thing he has ever tested positive for was pot, you cannot say "I was talking about his DUI arrest". That didn't come out positive on a test administrated by those that have authority in the NFL or in Cleveland.

So, no, you can't spin it.
    Well it's certainly "tested positive again" now....

Jsh Grdn

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "Earlier Monday, ESPN reported that Gordon has been living in Los Angeles with former teammate and noted maker of solid decisions Johnny Manziel."

But Manziel's actions seem to indicate that football not only isn't important, it isn't even on the radar. The latest: TMZ reports that Manziel and his friends rented a $4.5 million home in Los Angeles, and after two days of partying, did $32,000 in damages.

That led to neighbor Kathy Griffin calling police, and now, according to the real estate agent who rented Manziel the property, someone identifying themselves as suspended Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon was also there.

Nicholas Goodwin, who owns LA Exotic Life, told the New York Post that Manziel and his friends "were supposed to check out at noon. Manziel was passed out ... There was cocaine all over the kitchen table, and mushrooms were still out on the table in front of him. There was booze everywhere ... broken glasses over the floor and a champagne glass in a tree."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...la-party-house

Thread Information