Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont worry ST MAGA hardcore posters, you got Meghan McCain back now.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ann walking out on Trump and the krew like joey's dad heading out to get cigarettes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More macho looking.
    Don or Ann?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread what do you think about Biden's masterful move to bring our American Soldiers Home from that dirt mound?..
    If it hadn't been for the 13 GI's killed and the other 18 GI's blown up and out and leaving behind Americans, (((though c'mon, those aren't you know regular Americans like me, a white boomer, son of a regular The Depression American ma & pa)))these are part Americans, they don't give two s for this country.

Honestly? I told that old man time and time again to bring those kids home. He went to do it and that "Mad Dog" General talked him out of it. The SOB wouldn't give President Trump the time of day any other time until he wanted to quit Aft. Then, THEN he wants to talk to him.

You all know me, I don't hide my .

But I got the 13 and the other 18, I got the watch, and leaving behind mongrel Americans, and him giving those names to the Taliban, and what else?????? I already did the watch, so, that's about it. He'll do my patented "jacks and timbers" drill and start back down...CNN/MSM will starve him for good attention for a little while, then when the smoke clears they'll hail him, especially if he gets the lights on in Louisiana, like in less than a fortnight.

I'll have Girl lick my wounds..."No, Dale, are you nuts. I'll make you cooked pudding instead."

I'll eat my cooked pudding and watch the cable. And come on here and be with my friends.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She'll waddle it back, Recky once her mother makes that overseas call from England.

Talking about turncoats and rats...I wonder what happened to the Mooch? I ain't seen him around in months. He'd sure to take a pot shot at the old man. Could he have COVID?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes are Ann Coulter fans now. K

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet this sounded really funny in your head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Promises Kept. Biden is the only POTUS who cares about America.
    He loves our country.

By the way, would someone who loves our country incite an insurrection against it like Trump did on January 6th, 2021, a day that will live in infamy?

I don't think so.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He loves our country.

By the way, would someone who loves our country incite an insurrection against it like Trump did on January 6th, 2021, a day that will live in infamy?

I don't think so.
    - "Go down there and peacefully protest. Afterward we'll bowl a few frames in the WH basement Madonna permitting."

- President Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More macho looking.
    Don or Ann?

Though she is not liked by liberals, Ann has a bigger set of balls than trump and is therefore more macho than trump.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though she is not liked by liberals, Ann has a bigger set of balls than trump and is therefore more macho than trump.
    How did the orange man hurt you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How did the orange man hurt you?
    He made President. That's all that was needed, right Effy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have thought. She is still a though.

Ann Coulter calls Trump 'abjectly stupid' and accuses him of 'betraying' his voters.

Ann Coulter called Trump "abjectly stupid" and accused him of "betraying" his base in a recent interview on The Dishcast with Andrew Sullivan.

In a conversation about the former president on November 6, Coulter and Sullivan took turns bashing Trump - claiming he failed to deliver on campaign promises made to his right-wing base.

"I had no idea how abjectly stupid the man is," Coulter said. "I didn't think he was a genius, but I didn't think he was that stupid."

ann-coulter-calls-trump-abjectly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that Afghanistan is over Seal Team on TV has had to go to Africa and kill Africans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have thought. She is still a though.

Ann Coulter calls Trump 'abjectly stupid' and accuses him of 'betraying' his voters.

Ann Coulter called Trump "abjectly stupid" and accused him of "betraying" his base in a recent interview on The Dishcast with Andrew Sullivan.

In a conversation about the former president on November 6, Coulter and Sullivan took turns bashing Trump - claiming he failed to deliver on campaign promises made to his right-wing base.

"I had no idea how abjectly stupid the man is," Coulter said. "I didn't think he was a genius, but I didn't think he was that stupid."

ann-coulter-calls-trump-abjectly
    But she voted for him anyway.

Who is a bigger fool, the fool or the fools who follow him?

Thread Information