Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    seems this dude been a rampage ever since it's been

Kobe 2
    Shaq 1

in fact he's been involved in a couple of other 'alleged' assaults as well. The one case I read about were he told his son to tell his mom's new boyfriend he would kill him and the other when he allegedly hire some gang members to beat up a guy trying to peddle his sex tape....dude got issues

http://nba.si.com/2014/03/25/shaquil...tions-atlanta/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Death threats allegations to ex's boyfriend:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...ticle-1.167532

Allegedly hires a hit man to take care of rival:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/shaquille-o-neal-shaq-kidnapping-robbery-sex-tape-allegations-ladell-rowles-criminal-case-robert-ross-beat-up/

All in all Kobe and Shaq have always been some wild dudes....but i guess through it all it beats getting cucked for 3 yrs and being exposed as a flamer
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 03-25-2014 at 06:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pity post

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    King Emmanuel getting more replies than this

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A video of the alleged assault of Shaq on the co-worker has come out!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ I guess you guys still haven't realized yet....agree with me or not....contribute to my posts or not...Kool is gonna own him some Spur fan ass....I just make it do what it do... ;-)

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gee, when Richie does this he can't stay incognito. When Daddy does it the silence is deafening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isnt he also a cop? lol abusing his position of power, looks like nothing going to happen to him, probably suspension

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    seems this dude been a rampage ever since it's been

Kobe 2
    Shaq 1

in fact he's been involved in a couple of other 'alleged' assaults as well. The one case I read about were he told his son to tell his mom's new boyfriend he would kill him and the other when he allegedly hire some gang members to beat up a guy trying to peddle his sex tape....dude got issues

http://nba.si.com/2014/03/25/shaquil...tions-atlanta/
    I don't blame him. He had 19 years under his belt and he still couldn't get to 5.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What we realize that Spur fan dwelling in small town rat infested river city dont realize is that Shaq was always a bully. Kobe ran the bully out of town and left his in the dirt at 2 to 1....

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe snitching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gee, when Richie does this he can't stay incognito. When Daddy does it the silence is deafening.
    You should be more supportive of someone who gift wrapped numerous les for your ungrateful fan base.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You should be more supportive of someone who gift wrapped numerous les for your ungrateful fan base.
    I am. I'm eternally grateful to Fish & Artest, those types. But, when a man s where he eats then gets up and leaves cracking wise the entire exit, then I take exception. Then I don't forgive then I don't forget. Then some of the people in this room will pay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could Snaq tell the investigators something about Kome?

No that would be snitching.

Who would do that?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Could Snaq tell the investigators something about Kome?

No that would be snitching.

Who would do that?
    David Robinson
    Amy Duncan
    Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am. I'm eternally grateful to Fish & Artest, those types. But, when a man s where he eats then gets up and leaves cracking wise the entire exit, then I take exception. Then I don't forgive then I don't forget. Then some of the people in this room will pay.
    I might crack too if I don't get my just due. Get respect when it's given, and don't give me his worth bull because they just gifted that snitch a legacy contract so that argument is voided

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I might crack too if I don't get my just due. Get respect when it's given, and don't give me his worth bull because they just gifted that snitch a legacy contract so that argument is voided
    Jesus H. Christ, it was a 20% cut based on 27/6/5. When you cut Manu's salary last season by 50% and then called him everything but a Brazilian for not taking a larger cut did Dale hop on & join in? By Godfrey, I did not. I stood tall & sided that bald-headed bas and called your people the consummate ingrates.

Where's my quid pro quo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus H. Christ, it was a 20% cut based on 27/6/5. When you cut Manu's salary last season by 50% and then called him everything but a Brazilian for not taking a larger cut did Dale hop on & join in? By Godfrey, I did not. I stood tall & sided that bald-headed bas and called your people the consummate ingrates.

Where's my quid pro quo?
    We're talking about one of the main centerpieces of another team that won a le after he left. As opposed to a guy who wasn't even a top two option, and was really the fourth wheel when it mattered in the end. Shaq's value was much higher at the time comparatively to Manu's value. More than the thirty percent gap, and plus he had a borderline fu man chu. That alone is worth ten million.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're talking about one of the main centerpieces of another team that won a le after he left. As opposed to a guy who wasn't even a top two option, and was really the fourth wheel when it mattered in the end. Shaq's value was much higher at the time comparatively to Manu's value. More than the thirty percent gap, and plus he had a borderline fu man chu. That alone is worth ten million.
    Right is right. That doesn't change because you have a bee in your bonnet. I acted like somebody when Manu was on the gang plank. Now, when the tables are turned I'm turned out, naked, nude, without a single s ch and then laughed at. How do think that makes me feel?

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've fallen from grace since the ticket, Dale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right is right. That doesn't change because you have a bee in your bonnet. I acted like somebody when Manu was on the gang plank. Now, when the tables are turned I'm turned out, naked, nude, without a single s ch and then laughed at. How do think that makes me feel?
    And value is value. And tell that bonnet to those who don't even have one, son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL@Shaq's value.

Shaq went on to sully and nullify is career once he left Kobe. He became a journey man hopping from team to team in utter shame...trying in vein to latch onto a winner because he couldn't deliver the goods himself....it's a fact brah.... In fact if not for the trigger happy whistles in 06 it would be Kobe 2 > Shaq 0...Shaq had all the opportunity in the world to PROVE he could win without Kobe and he failed miserably in Orlando and even in Miami....it's clear Shaq was done when Kobe ran him out of town...

Shaq's stats in the 2006 D-Whistle finals was a paltry 13.ppg 10reb 2.8ast and yet he still rang....Shaq's value was what we thought it was....

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    You quitPERIOD.

Stop pretending you're some old salt. You're just old and salty.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    David Robinson
    Amy Duncan
    Pop
    You've nary room, your Kirby snitched on Daddy and then gave his trophy away to the enemy. Christ!

Thread Information