Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Q who made that video

“I’ve seen the do ents and evidence, trust me”

Why can’t Q s ever provide the do ents that ostensibly prove their conspiracy theory? They always want the audience to just take their word for it and assume everything is true.
    "stop being sheeple and listening to the mainstream media! My cousin cleetus showed me the proof and it's real you just need to trust me!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes like trained seals.

Says a disabled mongoloid that follows q

you really are that stupid and scared

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says a disabled mongoloid that follows q

you really are that stupid and scared

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    baseline bum

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I think we will see over 300

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same. I'll put my total guess on the record: 325K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to win by cancelling the votes of 100,000+ legit Harris County voters who were following the law, is going to bite the GOP on its ass.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to win by cancelling the votes of 100,000+ legit Harris County voters who were following the law, is going to bite the GOP on its ass.
    No it won't. When has voter suppression ever hurt the fascist party of Texas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we're going to see rioting in Harris County Tuesday when those Trump trains try to bring traffic to a standstill around polling locations to deny voters their cons utional right. Gotta be a reason they have been doing dry runs shutting streets down this weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People have long memories, If Republican legal shenanigans cancelled my vote, I don't think I would ever vote for them again, especially if I were a Republican. It's not like votes for Democrats are the only votes that would be affected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People have long memories
    Disagree, everyone forget Bush two years later when the GOP won a wave election in the 2010 midterms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree, everyone forget Bush two years later when the GOP won a wave election in the 2010 midterms
    Texas Dems could up in charge of this round of redisctricting. I don't subscribe to the idea that the GOP will never have to pay the piper for its craven, integrity-free support of DJT. Old farts keep croaking, Millenials and Gen Z will be the majority of voters in the 2022 midterms.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when has anything they've done bit them in the ass. They obstructed process for 8 years and in doing so, got control of the government, they've let a man child run free for four years, just so they could stack the courts, even if they miraculously lose this year they'll be right back at that in 2022

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas Dems could up in charge of this round of redisctricting. I don't subscribe to the idea that the GOP will never have to pay the piper for its craven, integrity-free support of DJT.
    You're in Texas. Do you not see the enthusiasm for Trump and how anyone who complains about voter suppression is just a got whiner? The GOP will have to pay but not until the boomers aren't much of an electoral force anymore. They're not going to pay this election and not the next presidential election either I suspect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're in Texas. Do you not see the enthusiasm for Trump and how anyone who complains about voter suppression is just a got whiner? The GOP will have to pay but not until the boomers aren't much of an electoral force anymore. They're not going to pay this election and not the next presidential election either I suspect.
    See my edit, Millennials/Gen Z may have the slight majority over Boomers right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See my edit, Millennials/Gen Z may have the slight majority over Boomers right now.
    They might on raw numbers, but I doubt they're anywhere as engaged with the process

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They might on raw numbers, but I doubt they're anywhere as engaged with the process
    The recent trend is encouraging.

https://circle.tufts.edu/latest-rese...-2020-election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in Houston proper, and if there's any Trump support, it's awfully quiet...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    millenials and gen z are fractured though I saw a poll today that some of the early millenials were favoring trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    millenials and gen z are fractured though I saw a poll today that some of the early millenials were favoring trump
    Do share, if the link is handy. From what I've seen 18-29 year olds are breaking approximately 2-1 in favor of Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in Houston proper, and if there's any Trump support, it's awfully quiet...
    Hope it's that way on Tuesday but them shutting down roads this weekend sure looks like a dry run for Tuesday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope it's that way on Tuesday but them shutting down roads this weekend sure looks like a dry run for Tuesday.
    Me too. Harris county is the only hope Biden has in Texas. Tuesday is gonna be a show...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me too. Harris county is the only hope Biden has in Texas. Tuesday is gonna be a show...
    Dallas County, Travis County, El Paso Cpunty, and Bexar County all voted for HRC in 2016. Margins there will matter too. Collin County could flip blue this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas County, Travis County, El Paso Cpunty, and Bexar County all voted for HRC in 2016. Margins there will matter too. Collin County could flip blue this time.
    El Paso County is already likely to have horrific turnout Tuesday with the way COVID-45 is raging there. Even without fascists in trucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good for this guy. He got one of the better known appellate attorneys in town to file an amicus brief opposing the TI

Thread Information