Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Making up stats now 0?
    No, I'm not you, Stat .... some more true facts:

If you took Shaq off the Lakers during their le runs, the Lakers wouldn’t be guaranteed to make the playoffs. When O’Neal was injured during his three peat, the Lakers had a regular-season record of 12-11 (.5217%).

When Kobe was injured, the Lakers regular season record was 25-7 (.78%). Interestingly, the Lakers’ entire regular-season record during their three-peats was 181-65 (.735%), which is a lower record than when Kobe wasn’t playing. The Lakers therefore actually had a better record when Kobe wasn’t playing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deuce,,,,you cant say Kobrick was better than a Nash that averaged 19 and 10 in 06 and took the Suns to 54 wins or a Dirk in 07 that averages 25 and 9 and took the Mavs to 67 wins,,,,when Kobrick took the Lakers to .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deuce,,,,you cant say Kobrick was better than a Nash that averaged 19 and 10 in 06 and took the Suns to 54 wins or a Dirk in 07 that averages 25 and 9 and took the Mavs to 67 wins,,,,when Kobrick took the Lakers to .
    hemisfair, you thought the clippers signing byron mullens was a better move than the spurs resigning tiago splitter tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, I'm not you, Stat .... some more true facts:

If you took Shaq off the Lakers during their le runs, the Lakers wouldn’t be guaranteed to make the playoffs. When O’Neal was injured during his three peat, the Lakers had a regular-season record of 12-11 (.5217%).

When Kobe was injured, the Lakers regular season record was 25-7 (.78%). Interestingly, the Lakers’ entire regular-season record during their three-peats was 181-65 (.735%), which is a lower record than when Kobe wasn’t playing. The Lakers therefore actually had a better record when Kobe wasn’t playing.
    39-3 is 42 games, Kobe only attempted 21 fga or less 16 times in 06 0

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    39-3 is 42 games, Kobe only attempted 21 fga or less 16 times in 06 0
    Never said the stat only covered the '06 season.... try again, 7

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never mind that, what happens when it's James 3 alpha rings > TOSB Kirby 5 role-player rings?
    If you consider Kobe's rings to be "role-player rings" wouldn't that put Lebron already ahead of him even without winning a 3rd ring?

At least be consistent with you bull , Kevin Liao.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    If you consider Kobe's rings to be "role-player rings" wouldn't that put Lebron already ahead of him even without winning a 3rd ring?

At least be consistent with you bull , Kevin Liao.
    His alpha rings are already ahead of Kirby's roleplayer rings, a third one will just put him more ahead....

Go back to obsessing over Wedding Crashers DVD's, got

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i opened the first one and somebody argued shawn marion for MVP. done
    Reading comprehension srs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His alpha rings are already ahead of Kirby's roleplayer rings, a third one will just put him more ahead....

Go back to obsessing over Wedding Crashers DVD's, got
    You're pretty ing dumb for a tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading comprehension srs
    scratch that. all 3 links bring up shawn marion in MVP discussions

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You're pretty ing dumb for a tbh.
    So I went back and watched the theatrical cut last night as I didn't realize their would be a difference between the cuts until Xylon posted screen shots. I had only watched the uncorked version until last night.

There is a pretty significant difference and this theatrical version looks solid all around. Much more natural film quality to it. Its unfortunate because everyone will want to see the Uncorked version but now I won't permit it and they're gonna have to settle for the Theatrical at my house.

Selecting specific versions of Wedding Crashers to show at your house

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hemisfair, you thought the clippers signing byron mullens was a better move than the spurs resigning tiago splitter tbh
    You think that's bad?,,,,I thought Enron was a great investment,,,Broncos a sure lock in the Super Bowl,,,,Africa a peaceful continent,,,and Yankees could buy their way to every le.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You think that's bad?,,,,I thought Enron was a great investment,,,Broncos a sure lock in the Super Bowl,,,,Africa a peaceful continent,,,and Yankees could buy their way to every le.
    Hey, at least you weren't dumb enough to think Kirby deserved MVP in 2006

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, at least you weren't dumb enough to think Kirby deserved MVP in 2006
    Its the only thing that keeps me grounded,,,,to know I haven't never lost my mental capacity to such a low level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he do what some clown on this board did a few years ago, jumo off his balcony or veranda onto the lawn, and start scratching himself like a methaddict

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He already said Duncan retains the bag. He's coming back either way.

Though if the Spurs win this year and the next, that'll be it for Cubby's internet career. He'll be 62.

RIP Culburn, 1998-2015
    Absolutely Duncan would retain the bag. I haven't an idea how you could make a case for a guy who never repeated over a guy who's done it 3 times.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's 2 of them in there already. 1999 and 2007.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deuce still basing his arguments off PPG and TS%.

Duncan stomps Kirby in pretty much every known traditional and advanced stat known to man except PPG and assists. Duncan is in another world defensively over his career compared to Kobe. Duncan is the better Finals performer. Better clutch performer.

There's no argument anymore, not that there ever was.

Kobe vs. Dirk is a better comparison, and I'm not entirely convinced Kobe had the better individual career.

Playoffs:

Kobe: 25.6ppg, 5.1.rpg, 4.7apg, 1.4stl, 0.7blk, .448FG, .541TS, 22.4PER

Dirk: 25.6ppg, 10.1rpg, 2.5apg, 1.1stl, 0.9blk, .461FG, .579TS, 24.2PER

Dirk never played with a dominant big, much less a top 10 player of all-time. Furthermore, Dirk turned around one of the worst franchises in the NBA, leading them to their first championship, which is more impressive than crying yourself onto the Lakers, who were already stacked when Kobe was drafted.

We know Dirk is probably the best closer post-Jordan (insert your Chris Paul joke at my expense here).

I can't find any reason to put Kobe above Dirk aside from muh rings and muh scoring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deuce still basing his arguments off PPG and TS%.

Duncan stomps Kirby in pretty much every known traditional and advanced stat known to man except PPG and assists. Duncan is in another world defensively over his career compared to Kobe. Duncan is the better Finals performer. Better clutch performer.

There's no argument anymore, not that there ever was.

Kobe vs. Dirk is a better comparison, and I'm not entirely convinced Kobe had the better individual career.

Playoffs:

Kobe: 25.6ppg, 5.1.rpg, 4.7apg, 1.4stl, 0.7blk, .448FG, .541TS, 22.4PER

Dirk: 25.6ppg, 10.1rpg, 2.5apg, 1.1stl, 0.9blk, .461FG, .579TS, 24.2PER

Dirk never played with a dominant big, much less a top 10 player of all-time. Furthermore, Dirk turned around one of the worst franchises in the NBA, leading them to their first championship, which is more impressive than crying yourself onto the Lakers, who were already stacked when Kobe was drafted.

We know Dirk is probably the best closer post-Jordan (insert your Chris Paul joke at my expense here).

I can't find any reason to put Kobe above Dirk aside from muh rings and muh scoring.
    I can't remember Rapist ever doing what Dirk did in 2011. that was legendary, putting the team on his back etc....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deuce

(insert your Chris Paul joke at my expense here).
    Point 1: agree
    Point 2: CP0 chocking chocks and s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's 2 of them in there already. 1999 and 2007.
    2002***

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some clutch stats:

Dirk wins both categories.

Now here's where Deuce starts posting youtube testimonials of "NBA people."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now here's where Deuce starts posting youtube testimonials of "NBA people."
    or FT% in the clutch