Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Bernie = God
    Umm no. Bernie's own supporters didn't go vote for him this time. So how will they vote for x in the general?

Biden has found himself a little nice coalition with the disaffected suburban voters which I hope offsets these Bernie lovers.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Umm no. Bernie's own supporters didn't go vote for him this time. So how will they vote for x in the general?

Biden has found himself a little nice coalition with the disaffected suburban voters which I hope offsets these Bernie lovers.
    ...unfortunately Bernie lovers won't give a 2nd thought to voting for Biden once Sanders is officially out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this is the excuse the right is going with?
    y tranny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least we ain't lamenting President Hillary Clinton right now.
    There’s a greater than zero chance we wouldn’t be in this predicament had HRC won the EC like she won the popular.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't need you anyhow.
    picnroll

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s a greater than zero chance we wouldn’t be in this predicament had HRC won the EC like she won the popular.
    Yea, she really would've kept China and/or Iran in check. Amirite?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at this stupid mother er you support:

"Reportedly"
    Lite running with his mentor's narrative

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look at this stupid mother er you support:

Wow wtf

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America would be a much better place with Pres Hillary than the hole Trash and the Repugs have delivered and continue to up.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    America would be a much better place with Pres Hillary than the hole Trash and the Repugs have delivered and continue to up.
    Corona wouldn't even have happened.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I amend my doubt in the estimate of 450,000 deaths after reading who Trump will be trusting with the situation. Jared, not the subway guy who should also be a major advisor for the Jared who can’t run a business.

Jared did such a nice job on the Palestinian-Israeli peace agreement... we follow that tremendous success and all the boomers die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Trump’s moves are targeted on trying to keep the stock market up. What a ing leader in a time of crisis. Churchill 2.0.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There's a segment of the population that just won't vote regardless. I am in and out of that segment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I amend my doubt in the estimate of 450,000 deaths after reading who Trump will be trusting with the situation. Jared, not the subway guy who should also be a major advisor for the Jared who can’t run a business.

Jared did such a nice job on the Palestinian-Israeli peace agreement... we follow that tremendous success and all the boomers die.
    Add a couple "Repugs" and "nitters" and you're Boutons hotfix 31220

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then blame yourself.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relax OP. Coronavirus is a hoax. I can't wait till this Coronavirus (flu) hysteria gets old and ppl get back to their normal lives. I'm so disappointed in president Trump for getting manipulated into this . ing puppet.

The worst that can happen is Marshall law and worldwide quarantine. You can blame all the gullible and sheep masses for falling for this crap. Seems like we never learn from our mistakes and keep believing what MSM shoves down our throats. Whatever the Zionist elites have cooking for us is well deserved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relax OP. Coronavirus is a hoax. I can't wait till this Coronavirus (flu) hysteria gets old and ppl get back to their normal lives. I'm so disappointed in president Trump for getting manipulated into this . ing puppet.

The worst that can happen is Marshall law and worldwide quarantine. You can blame all the gullible and sheep masses for falling for this crap. Seems like we never learn from our mistakes and keep believing what MSM shoves down our throats. Whatever the Zionist elites have cooking for us is well deserved.
    Marshall law? Is that a new sheriff?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's called leadership.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared did such a nice job on the Palestinian-Israeli peace agreement...
    how'd prior admins do?

it's all gloom & doom and a bunch of "don't bring up the past". it's always the same game...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, you're definitely mentally insane.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude openly gaslighting the entire US population now.

“Frankly, the testing has been going very smooth,” Trump said. “If you go to the right agency, if you go to the right area, you get the test.”
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...testing-127016

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude openly gaslighting the entire US population now.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...testing-127016
    Mitt Romney good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat, lazy and otherwise unhealthy Americans blaming the POTUS for their lack of preparedness against a virus. Running to the stores to hoard toilet paper and hand sanitizers, ramen and ground beef. No single leader can save you from yourselves. Some of you will be the low hanging fruit, some won't. The virus will reap accordingly.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat, lazy and otherwise unhealthy Americans blaming the POTUS for their lack of preparedness against a virus. Running to the stores to hoard toilet paper and hand sanitizers, ramen and ground beef.
    Just because you disagree with these two things doesn't mean these are all the same people.

From my observations I would guess the Venn diagram of "people paying enough attention to criticize the President for objectively false claims" and "people hoarding toilet paper" doesn't have much crossover.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grump (Grumpy Uncle Joe) is basically a poor man's Trump in every which way, even down to the babbling, stumbling, foot-in-mouth personalities.

Thread Information