Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    From your experience, which businesses have the worst customer service, either on the phone or in person?

Equifax is the worst that I've dealt with, and it's not even close, tbh..pretty sure they outsource everything to India/Pakistan, I can't understand anything from their reps and vice-versa, took me like an hour to cancel a free trial on 2 separate occasions, etc.I've spoken to them over the phone at least 5 times, and it has literally caused the same problem every single time..infuriating process..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    HSBC Canada and HSBC USA...Awful.

Opened these two accounts when I recently moved to the States because my company has agreements with them that makes getting a high limit credit card easy...and I opened the Canadian counterpart so I could transfer money between the accounts for free. Their app is atrocious and archaic, impossible to do electronic transfers (interac), have to call their support line in India (USA) or Mexico (Canada) for every little issue because their website tools are so underdeveloped....awful. I'm only staying for the credit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Absolute worst, can't understand how it's even legal, customer service has to be City Public Service (Utility Co.) here in SA. You can't get through to a person ever, the automated machine was programmed by an idiot. It forces you to schedule an appointment for a callback but doesn't tell you the next available date to choose from, so you're there like a jackass choosing dates while the machine tells you you're an idiot for choosing a day that has been booked. Then if you are so lucky to choose a day that has availability, you better pray that they actually call you. After you're good and fired up, now you have to go down to the office and rub shoulders for 3 or 4 hours with a bunch of ghetto ass trash who fall behind on their ing 20 a month welfare utility bill and need arrangements to pay a god damn 80 dollar light bill.

Second would have to be Cricket Communications.. The call center they have in India clearly has no management employed there, those gots say whatever the they want on customer service calls. This sand niggr told my girl she was "limited to 3 whines per call" and hung up on her when she was having trouble with her phone a few years back.. None of their agents sound like they've been speaking English for more than a week or two either.
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-05-2015 at 09:01 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    As far as businesses are concerned, cable companies in general. I haven't dealt with Comcast but by all accounts they are absolutely horrible.

In my experience, government agencies- local police, the DMV- are usually worse than businesses. They don't even have to pretend that your satisfaction matters.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Absolute worst, can't understand how it's even legal, customer service has to be City Public Service (Utility Co.) here in SA. You can't get through to a person ever, the automated machine was programmed by an idiot. It forces you to schedule an appointment for a callback but doesn't tell you the next available date to choose from, so you're there like a jackass choosing dates while the machine tells you you're an idiot for choosing a day that has been booked. Then if you are so lucky to choose a day that has availability, you better pray that they actually call you. After you're good and fired up, now you have to go down to the office and rub shoulders for 3 or 4 hours with a bunch of ghetto ass trash who fall behind on their ing 20 a month welfare utility bill and need arrangements to pay a god damn 80 dollar light bill.

Second would have to be Cricket Communications.. The call center they have in India clearly has no management employed there, those gots say whatever the they want on customer service calls. This sand niggr told my girl she was "limited to 3 whines per call" and hung up on her when she was having trouble with her phone a few years back.. None of their agents sound like they've been speaking English for more than a week or two either.
    3 whines per call

Well you can take your solace in the fact that that poor Indian dude obviously really, really hates that job And then he goes home and sleeps on a mat on a cement floor. He's miserable as .

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    HSBC Canada and HSBC USA...Awful.

Opened these two accounts when I recently moved to the States because my company has agreements with them that makes getting a high limit credit card easy...and I opened the Canadian counterpart so I could transfer money between the accounts for free. Their app is atrocious and archaic, impossible to do electronic transfers (interac), have to call their support line in India (USA) or Mexico (Canada) for every little issue because their website tools are so underdeveloped....awful. I'm only staying for the credit.
    didn't citigroup eat them up?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Both Cable and Internet companies here have terrible customer service. But the Local Manitoba company is just flat out atrocious...All of their phone customer service workers are old and have been working with the company for years. Their union protexts them to a point that they really don't give a about you..Rude employees..

Don't think I've experienced bad CS IRL.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    didn't citigroup eat them up?
    Don't think so, I know their NY branches were bought out years ago....but they still have presence on East and West coast USA.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^Where you living now?

I actually haven't had problems with cable/phone companies here, Rogers is usually pretty helpful, surprisingly..

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As far as businesses are concerned, cable companies in general. I haven't dealt with Comcast but by all accounts they are absolutely horrible.

In my experience, government agencies- local police, the DMV- are usually worse than businesses. They don't even have to pretend that your satisfaction matters.
    DMV is a given, tbh..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    3 whines per call

Well you can take your solace in the fact that that poor Indian dude obviously really, really hates that job And then he goes home and sleeps on a mat on a cement floor. He's miserable as .
    Yeah right, those workers in Technology City or whatever they call the call center district are college educated employees. They would basically kill their first born to work there. They're making a decent wage (for them) to work there.. In sure he went home and ate a delicious meal and layed on a luxurious king sized bed after hanging up on her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    ^^Where you living now?

I actually haven't had problems with cable/phone companies here, Rogers is usually pretty helpful, surprisingly..
    San Francisco...got an offer I couldn't refuse. Bay area is nice...will stay a couple of years and see if I wanna settle, move back or move on.

But Rogers was definitely hit or miss, needed to threaten cancellation man a times to get my way tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    San Francisco...got an offer I couldn't refuse. Bay area is nice...will stay a couple of years and see if I wanna settle, move back or move on.

But Rogers was definitely hit or miss, needed to threaten cancellation man a times to get my way tbh
    San Francisco is one of my favorite places.. Great weather, it's surrounded by beaches, and the Sierra Nevadas are a short drive away.

I have family in Belmont, right off Alameda de las Pulgas

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Just in time for Winter..

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sprint. Nuff said.

They are right up there with how AOL did their business.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Comcast... Not even close

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Just in time for Winter..
    Yeah I'll be in Toronto in a couple of weeks for a wedding...then probably heading back for Christmas. I can imagine the shock I'll feel when landing @ Pearson tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    San Francisco is one of my favorite places.. Great weather, it's surrounded by beaches, and the Sierra Nevadas are a short drive away.

I have family in Belmont, right off Alameda de las Pulgas
    I can definitely see myself settling here...except for the housing market...dear god..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Comcast... Not even close
    Comcast by a landslide IMO.

Had to wait 30 minutes one time...and as soon as the customer rep picked up the phone he/she accidentally (or maybe on purpose) cut me off. So I had to call back...wait another 30 minutes. I was ing pissed off about it.

I don't know what the deal is with their boxes but mine seems to have problems every year. Then when a technician comes to fix or swap the box out they charge me $75.00 on my next bill. that...I call them up and to a supervisor and they always take that 75 dollars off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can definitely see myself settling here...except for the housing market...dear god..
    Yeah it's ing ridiculous. You need 8 other people to split the rent on a ing loft there. My grandfather's house was valued at almost 800K when he sold it. Just a regular single family house in Belmont.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bank of America is notoriously bad. I used to work in the default mortgage department there, so I know first hand how bad they typically are. They contracted nearly all of their customer service positions to undertrained, underpaid kids in call centers across the U.S..

These idiots would make mistakes that would eliminate any chance to have the customer's foreclosure proceedings postponed, and would lead to all kinds of legal issues. Was constantly working with attorneys, officials from government agencies, etc. regarding the improper handling of people's foreclosure proceedings.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    agree with Joe government agencies are absolutely (police agencies worst of all). gots never arrive at the crime scene until the criminal is gone and the victim killed, tbh.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    problem with government or any other monopoly business is that you have no alternative choice, so you have to buy their & services no matter how terrible they are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Worst
    1. cps
    2. at&t
    3. cricket
    4. time warner
    5. bank of america

Best