My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Sixers do well in the playoffs it is not happening, but if they lose again in round 2, they will probably look at their 147.5 taxable millions for next season and given the coronavirus who knows what the salary cap will be, they might have no choice but trade one of the two. Embiid is the one to go. Even he has embraced the three he still needs to ball near the basket to be effective and he is injury prone been injured a lot.

Enter the Spurs; Pop and Timmy would be the perfect place for someone like him, they can keep him healthy and extend his career and we do play in the post the most of any NBA team, I think. So the trade works for him, basketball-wise.

For us, it works because he is a huge upgrade from prime LaMarcus, and if anyone it will be Pop that makes him play defence. Our boy LaMarcus, has visibly lost a step on that end of the floor, which makes him unplayable next to Jakob, but Embiid can defend opposing fours, he is strong enough (duh) and has the athleticism to stay in front of smaller players.

If he gets traded, teams will probably look at the Blake Griffin trade, another injury prone big man with a game that is outdated, and not give too much for Embiid, which the Spurs might have a legit shot.

What do you offer for him?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Mills and a second rounder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's such a cancerous player, tbh... probably like Forbes and tholdren, and see if they take the bait...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's such a cancerous player, tbh... probably like Forbes and tholdren, and see if they take the bait...
    Can we send them wrapped in COVID blankets?

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think u went on a wrong forum. This is spurs forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than LaMarcus, I would disagree with that, and he is still young. I would trade LA + a young guy + 1rst round for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We ain’t got to offer. Spurs have zero assets homie which is why Pop being such a and not playing the young guys big minutes affects our free agency. Teams have no idea if Lonnie is good or White. They aren’t gonna take from us in a trade bc we have no going up and comers of interest (as far as from other teams perspectives).

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want this asshole on the Spurs. Too much drama, sometimes he feels like playing and sometimes he doesn't, takes possessions off, lazy, overrated. I could go on. The truth of the matter is Embiid is not as good as he thinks he is.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want this asshole on the Spurs. Too much drama, sometimes he feels like playing and sometimes he doesn't, takes possessions off, lazy, overrated. I could go on. The truth of the matter is Embiid is not as good as he thinks he is.
    You're right... I think I probably wouldn't throw Mills into my trade offer. Maybe just the second rounder and say Metu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather we pursue Jason Kidd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12 dollars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teaming up with Pop and Tim he’d win a lot of games. Plus they’d get that turnover out of his game which would take him to that next echelon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol we couldn’t put a package together that Philly would even answer the phone for

Thread Information