Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2310
    Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The warriors were sick of DeMarcus Cousins after only one season. The Spurs aren’t touching him with a ten foot pole.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    “next big domino”... okay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, I assume that if Neph re-signs with the Raptors, that the Raptors would then re-sign Green. If Neph leaves, they probably don't re-sign Green since Green is the type of player who needs a superstar next to him to be worth top dollar.

If Neph signs with the Clippers, do they still have room for Green? I've lost count of their salary cap status but I think that they wouldn't have room for both. I could be wrong though ... or they could move contracts to make it happen.

If Neph signs with the Lakers, Green wouldn't tag along for the minimum. That's when he'd go for the money, which sounds like it could be the Mavs.

Smart move by Mavs, tbh. Especially if Doncic turns into the type of superstar player who would max out Green's value ... and it looks like that will be the case.

Green even talking about other teams tells me that Neph is unlikely to re-sign with the Raps.

But who the knows, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, I assume that if Neph re-signs with the Raptors, that the Raptors would then re-sign Green. If Neph leaves, they probably don't re-sign Green since Green is the type of player who needs a superstar next to him to be worth top dollar.

If Neph signs with the Clippers, do they still have room for Green? I've lost count of their salary cap status but I think that they wouldn't have room for both. I could be wrong though ... or they could move contracts to make it happen.

If Neph signs with the Lakers, Green wouldn't tag along for the minimum. That's when he'd go for the money, which sounds like it could be the Mavs.

Smart move by Mavs, tbh. Especially if Doncic turns into the type of superstar player who would max out Green's value ... and it looks like that will be the case.

Green even talking about other teams tells me that Neph is unlikely to re-sign with the Raps.

But who the knows, tbh.

Hes a laker bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You beat me to it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw Cousins has been in contact with DeRozan. Per Shams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh . Fiery coach meets emotional lesbian!

Good thing we have rudy to slap some sense to boogie. IF he ever signs to SA anyways.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love to have cousins on a two year deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't move the needle, but it. We're not contenders anyway. Sign him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But who the knows, tbh.
    It's not a given that MLSE would pay the tax to keep Green, though..it does seem like he ends up on the Mavs once Kawhi goes to the Lakers .

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Golden State Warriors have rescinded guard Quinn Cook’s qualifying offer, making him an unrestricted free agent, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Golden State Warriors have rescinded guard Quinn Cook’s qualifying offer, making him an unrestricted free agent, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.
    Dump the out of Mills and Belli and get this guy, better than both these corpses combined, much younger also

Pipe dream tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would think Demar recruiting would have the blessing of RC/Pop, otherwise he wouldn’t coz it’s futile. Cousins still trying to get paid from whoever strikeout. Trade any of Bertans, Belli or Mills to a contender who needs a shooter, and bring this guy in. He is a low risk with huge potential return. If healthy, our lineup could take anybody, and potentially thwart nephew’s ringing with LeBron and AD. that would be awesome. I think Pop calls him makes a huge difference coming on board.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't move the needle, but it. We're not contenders anyway. Sign him.
    We are contenders though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free agent Darius Miller has agreed to a two-year, $14.25M deal to stay with New Orleans, league source tells ESPN. The second-year is non-guaranteed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But who the knows, tbh.
    What's the latest with your laker source? I thought it was 100% happening? I just hope he announces it today tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memphis has agreed to trade Chandler Parsons to Atlanta for Solomon Hill and Miles Plumlee, league sources tell ESPN.

Memphis and Parsons were unable to agree on a buyout number, so Grizzlies made the trade with Atlanta. As BobbyMarks42 says, it's easier to move out salaries by breaking Parsons' $25M into two smaller contracts. Hawks free a roster spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Mavies bit the big one on C Parsons. He stole a lot of Cuban's money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go get your money Danny! He deserves a plaque in Pop’s scrub to millionaire wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously DDR didn’t leak his phone call with Cousins. I think this is Cousin’s agent trying to get a team to pay him more money than the Spurs. I’m guessing he goes to Atlanta or Rockets.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously DDR didn’t leak his phone call with Cousins. I think this is Cousin’s agent trying to get a team to pay him more money than the Spurs. I’m guessing he goes to Atlanta or Rockets.
    Yup. Happens every year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bob an to Mavs. Noooooooooo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Boban anyone but them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regarding BM, these players don't care about team rivalries.

They want their money.

They are mercenaries now more than ever. It's not a good thing IMHO.

The Mavies just paid $158MM for a guy (the big Latvian) who may be damaged goods and are now picking up leftovers like Boban. They rarely draft well and develop players. They aren't as knee jerk as Houston, but they have their moments.

The Mavericks are trying to be the whitest team in the league, that's for sure. They are trying to bring in non-American players. Cuban himself admitted they are shying away from American players right now. The training and coaching overseas is often pretty good whereas the college programs in the US don't have the players long enough to fully develop them.
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 07-03-2019 at 11:43 AM.

Thread Information