Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    dpg, post your teams fam.
    I only have one team; I play in a 12 team, full point PPR league with the only semi-custom scoring being QB TD's are worth 6PTS and INTS are -2 (vs 4 and -1). I had the 10th pick.

QB: Bortles, Tyrod
    WR: AJ Green, Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Randall Cobb
    RB: Melvin Gordon, Ryan Matthews, Charles Sims, Derrick Henry, Tevin Coleman, last pick Dion Lewis
    TE: Zach Ertz, Eric Ebron
    K: Dan Bailey
    DEF: Jags

Don't love my RB's, but some potential there if injuries. Pretty stacked at WR in a 12 team PPR league so probably will trade a WR for a top RB if my RB's don't perform.

Waited on QB and ended up with Bortles in the 10th which was fine value, but really targeted Tyrod in round 12 and I'm hoping he's my QB for the majority of the year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I only have one team; I play in a 12 team, full point PPR league with the only semi-custom scoring being QB TD's are worth 6PTS and INTS are -2 (vs 4 and -1). I had the 10th pick.

QB: Bortles, Tyrod
    WR: AJ Green, Mike Evans, TY Hilton, Randall Cobb
    RB: Melvin Gordon, Ryan Matthews, Charles Sims, Derrick Henry, Tevin Coleman, last pick Dion Lewis
    TE: Zach Ertz, Eric Ebron
    K: Dan Bailey
    DEF: Jags

Don't love my RB's, but some potential there if injuries. Pretty stacked at WR in a 12 team PPR league so probably will trade a WR for a top RB if my RB's don't perform.

Waited on QB and ended up with Bortles in the 10th which was fine value, but really targeted Tyrod in round 12 and I'm hoping he's my QB for the majority of the year.
    looks like we had the same strategy with going wr heavy early and picking up rb in the mid rounds. i'm guessing you took green, evans and hilton in order. i also picked up ertz and matthews in one of my leagues.

Post Count
    looks like we had the same strategy with going wr heavy early and picking up rb in the mid rounds. i'm guessing you took green, evans and hilton in order. i also picked up ertz and matthews in one of my leagues.
    Yessir - Went AJ, Evans, TY & Cobb. Then Gordon/Matthews. I really wanted a RB early, but Zeke, Bell, Miller all got snaked before I could get them in RD1 & 2

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I did the same in my 12 man PPR. Had the 9th pick which sucks. I got to keep Freeman from last season. My other RB is Matthews. I'm nervous as about both of those. Have Foster on the bench for now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I did the same in my 12 man PPR. Had the 9th pick which sucks. I got to keep Freeman from last season. My other RB is Matthews. I'm nervous as about both of those. Have Foster on the bench for now.
    yea man, i hope matthews comes through this year. i was going to get him in our league but one of y'all snatched him up.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm thinking of resting Antonio for this first week.
    Do it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yea man, i hope matthews comes through this year. i was going to get him in our league but one of y'all snatched him up.
    He had a great YPC last season when he played. I just don't get a warm and fuzzy (bend over, I'll give you a warm and fuzzy) playing him. When I look at his headshot, I don't say to myself, "that looks like a tough running back".

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    mathews is so irrelevant that people still dont realize that his last name doesn't have two t's like most people named matthews

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    mathews is so irrelevant that people still dont realize that his last name doesn't have two t's like most people named matthews
    Either way, I'm going to shove him up your butt when we play.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Either way, I'm going to shove him up your butt when we play.
    i'll probably outscore you with sproles tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'll probably outscore you with sproles tbh
    ing Sproles. I've got him in my 12 man. I always say never again but seem to end up with him. He's like a broke man's Mark Ingram who's a poor man's Devonta Freeman who is Sproles in his prime.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sproles always on the bench then has a great game and then I start him and he sucks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't even have Mathews in this league so forget about me shoving him up your butt.
    I'll shove Mag3 up in there.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So for everyone, whose that player on your team that you're concerned about the most? The guy that you need production from that you're not sure you're going to get.

I've got MG3 but I don't need him to be spectacular. Just put up some decent numbers. So I'm not that worried about him.

But I really need Latavius Murray to put up decent RB1 numbers. Supposedly their O line is better this season. But I'm pretty nervous that he's going to have a mediocre year and that Washington will come on strong and begin to take away carries.

What about y'all?

Post Count
    Tyrod or Bortles.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Jeremy Hill

was in another league last year where i had the last pick... took CJ Anderson and Jeremy Hill with my top 2 picks. needless to say i didnt do too well there

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    3/10 has paid

leaguesafe link in the leauge message board or you can pm me for the link

due 9/21

dont be late. ask obama to get your welfare check in advance if needed

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    3/10 has paid

leaguesafe link in the leauge message board or you can pm me for the link

due 9/21

dont be late. ask obama to get your welfare check in advance if needed
    I wanna see where I stand after the first 2 weeks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll pay as soon as leaguesafe sends me a password reset.

Post Count
    I'll pay as soon as leaguesafe sends me a password reset.
    I already made a trade lol. I traded Mike Evans/Ryan Mathews for Lamar Miller/Emmanuel Sanders. Like the balance of my team more now. We will see how it shakes out.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I already made a trade lol. I traded Mike Evans/Ryan Mathews for Lamar Miller/Emmanuel Sanders. Like the balance of my team more now. We will see how it shakes out.
    thats a steal imo

miller >> mathews, and evans/sanders have pretty similar value. any edge you give evans is outweighed by the advantage from lamar miller

Post Count
    thats a steal imo

miller >> mathews, and evans/sanders have pretty similar value. any edge you give evans is outweighed by the advantage from lamar miller
    I think Evans is wayyyy better than Sanders with a rookie QB, but yeah, I like the deal. I drafted Evans in Round 2 so I was high on him. But I needed a RB and still have a WR core of AJ Green, TY Hilton, Randall Cobb and Emmauel Sanders.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow, that's a great trade for you. Miller is a top 3 back this year.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    My CJ Anderson did me proud. Now I need AP to dominate sunday.

Thread Information