Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if we've ever had one of these threads, but here goes. There are a lot of very knowledgeable basketball fans on this board, but obviously some are smarter than others. Thought I'd start a thread to determine who knows their the best to better judge takes and opinions.

My Top 5:
    1. DPG21920
    2. Chinook
    3. Malik Hairston aka Harlem
    4. midnightpulp
    5. El Nono

Honorable Mention:
    Thread (when he's serious), TD21, apalisoc_9 (provided he isn't HH), FkLA, DMC isn't bad either tbh
    Last edited by Robz4000; 05-27-2015 at 02:17 AM.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mikeandro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cloud forming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best kind imo, but feel free to post your honest opinions.

To add to my original post, despite his Naruto gotry Buddy Mignon has decent takes when he isn't being the forum rag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    might as well throw in koolaid man with those honorable mentions tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread only shows the depths Laker fans have fallen. Their franchise is so godawful and ty, they have to desperately establish what is and isn't a dynasty in order to remember how great it was years ago. They know full well that the death of Jerry and the retirement of Fuhrer Stern has changed everything, and that everyone else in the NBA is going to hold them down and them in the ass and down their throats for the long foreseeable future, and there isn't a goddamn ing thing they can do but clutch their antique metal trophies and reminisce about their "dynasty".

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty good list imo

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Another list that Philo will never be on. At least you're still a mainstay on the worst posters list, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if we've ever had one of these threads, but here goes. There are a lot of very knowledgeable basketball fans on this board, but obviously some are smarter than others. Thought I'd start a thread to determine who knows their the best to better judge takes and opinions.

My Top 5:
    1. DPG21920
    2. Chinook
    4. midnightpulp
    5. El Nono

Honorable Mention:
    Thread (when he's serious), TD21, apalisoc_9 (provided he isn't HH), FkLA, DMC isn't bad either tbh
    Any list that FromWayDowntown isn't listed on immediately becomes null and void.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any list that FromWayDowntown isn't listed on immediately becomes null and void.
    He's pretty good too, but I don't see a lot from him these days tbh. Doesn't help I haven't been on ST as long as others; these are the posters I've regularly followed since 2010/2011.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another list that Philo will never be on. At least you're still a mainstay on the worst posters list, tbh.
    i'd be more worried if i was on this list tbh... being named alonside apalisoc, RJ24, naruto would be worrisome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd be more worried if i was on this list tbh... being named alonside apalisoc, RJ24, naruto would be worrisome
    truth bomb

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Top 5:
    1. DPG21920
    2. Chinook
    4. midnightpulp
    5. El Nono

Honorable Mention:
    Only a Tammy fan would develop such a list...why am I not surprised..

# bronze medal
    # man s
    # corn hole baller

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jamstone - this guy needs to post more , his takes are always real good.
    Lkrfan- knows his
    deuce bigalow- he never posts anymore but he also knows his stuff.

Dpg,Malik, and mid - they are just stat people, googling something doesn't make u a great basketball mind but they are good posters when the salt isn't in their eyes.

elnono- good poster ,classy poster tbh.
    thread - GOAT

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm deeply humbled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When has Dale ever talked basketball? He's the TMZ of ST. He never talks sport.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robz4000 - Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad people like reading my posts and I hope to keep contributing to the basketball talk on ST.

I am a stats guy, but I do like to have fun with this board too. I try not to be biased, and even when I poke fun there is usually truth to what I say. Some people may not like it and I may be wrong from time to time, but I really don't ever just spew stuff I don't think I can back up with logic/proof even if it ends up being wrong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Robz4000 - Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad people like reading my posts and I hope to keep contributing to the basketball talk on ST.

I am a stats guy, but I do like to have fun with this board too. I try not to be biased, and even when I poke fun there is usually truth to what I say. Some people may not like it and I may be wrong from time to time, but I really don't ever just spew stuff I don't think I can back up with logic/proof even if it ends up being wrong.
    You're a gotdam moron....you don't know ....you're a Stat chaser

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Robz4000 - Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad people like reading my posts and I hope to keep contributing to the basketball talk on .
    This is some gay ass ..what you think you ing won a Tony or an Oscar cuz some numnuts says he likes you.. formal thank you's and ..WTF is this..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    midnightpulp is the only poster I really enjoy reading here. He's the only one who has good takes and writes well. The writing part is important. I don't want to read posts with random-ass punctuation ".." and a thousand "tbh".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    midnightpulp is the only poster I really enjoy reading here. He's the only one who has good takes and writes well. The writing part is important. I don't want to read posts with random-ass punctuation ".." and a thousand "tbh".
    WTF....some got ass es up in this

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When has Dale ever talked basketball? He's the TMZ of ST. He never talks sport.
    When asked , he does tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are saying my grammar and sentence structure needs work? I will consider that as I post.

Thread Information