Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the GOP gets in the White House I would support a legislation doing away with the U.S. Department of Education and abolishing all public schools in the USA.

Private school, charter school, and home school are the options. Home school is of course tuition free and also promotes single-income family which is a very good thing as it promotes traditional conservative values where the woman plays the role of a woman. The remaining options cost tuition, and tuition should be the same price for each student, regardless of their family's income. This would go a long way into solving the crisis of children graduating from public school not being able to do basic math or writing complete sentences, but basically having PHD's in woke gender theory nonsense crap. Children would grow up much smarter, more intelligent, and more independent-minded thinkers in this scenario.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better still, go take care of your poor mom; that is living in a hole and here you are again, talking about you know nothing about, you punk ass .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol op.

Is there anything you don't want privatized?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More harebrained ideas from the libertarian bin

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the GOP gets in the White House I would support a legislation doing away with the U.S. Department of Education and abolishing all public schools in the USA.

Private school, charter school, and home school are the options. Home school is of course tuition free and also promotes single-income family which is a very good thing as it promotes traditional conservative values where the woman plays the role of a woman. The remaining options cost tuition, and tuition should be the same price for each student, regardless of their family's income. This would go a long way into solving the crisis of children graduating from public school not being able to do basic math or writing complete sentences, but basically having PHD's in woke gender theory nonsense crap. Children would grow up much smarter, more intelligent, and more independent-minded thinkers in this scenario.

Yours in total insincerity,
    Former Trump University Alumnus and Currently Under Federal Indictment
    Your learned much young preying mantis brain.
    Do you also have a tiny triangular head?

There is clearly no lack of learning about the absurd thoughts of a cloistered minded bivalve for this board every time you post on subjects you have not a clue about.
    Thanks for the lack of insight. Its important... Understanding your cross wired short circuits. One can home in on what went so terribly wrong with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Professor M and M:

Will you be teaching a section on Mermaids impacting the food chain in your Marine Science course during the fall semester?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear Professor M and M:

Will you be teaching a section on Mermaids impacting the food chain in your Marine Science course during the fall semester?
    The 2010 hoax pushed by The Discovery Channel, aka "THE SCIENCE"?

The Science cultists, the liberal new world order, the Branch Covidians, the eco-fascists etc are all one in the same

Contrary to Leftist popular belief, 99% of conservatives are NOT Q-anon, flat earthers, UFO believers, moon landing was fake etc.

Another interesting tidbit is that 9/11 trutherism (which is absolutely stupid, mind you) was not officially condemned by The Left until 2016, i.e. when it became convenient, i.e. when the Deep State became a more valuable ally bloc than the Muslims and anti-Islamophobic coalitions that they'd simped for and courted for so long in the past.

No doubt Obama, a foresworn Muslim sympathizer, was a Truther up until late 2008 and then the Deep State got a-hold of his brain and by 2011 he was full neolib/neocon.

2008: Let's change the world, hope, change, America is a nation of Christians and MUSLIMS, Close Gitmo, fight for the working man, protect manufacturing, trade, and union workers, fight Islamophobia, save the poor, end the wars.

2011: Osama's dead AND we're going to overthrow Gadhafi!!!! And Assad better be careful, too!!!

2012: We're going to do the exact same thing as McCain & Romney, free trade, continue the wars in the Middle East and Africa, pretend to balance the budget, except be more socially progressive domestically
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 08-18-2023 at 03:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The Science cultists, the liberal new world order, the Branch Covidians, the eco-fascists etc are all one in the same

Contrary to Leftist popular belief, 99% of conservatives are NOT Q-anon, flat earthers, UFO believers, moon landing was fake etc.
    Figures you are a member of the most bizarre clubs professor.

What is a Science cultist professor?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, it is 2023 and that of a mom lives in a hole and here you are ing some more about something you do not understand.

Get the off your ass and help that poor with some $$$, you re !!

And don't act stupid, that 2,300 sq foot house worth only $130K means it is a hole, chop, chop and get to helping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down, conservatives don't want self-regulating children who can think on their feet, they want mindless drones to parrot their own preferences. What else would be the point of abolishing public education and closing libraries?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down, conservatives don't want self-regulating children who can think on their feet, they want mindless drones to parrot their own preferences. What else would be the point of abolishing public education and closing libraries?
    Because public libraries and public education don't make money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because public libraries and public education don't make money
    Like Trump U did...

In Texas is quite obvious now the unfunded mandates put on the back of public schools are designed for failure.
    When the state of Texas tries to step in using TEA, in any way, they cant handle it themselves.
    To me its an obvious move to make Texas like Louisiana and Mississippi. Split the population into have and have nots and make it a clear cut difference.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP attended public schools his entire academic career.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Boiled down, conservatives don't want self-regulating children who can think on their feet
    No, we don't.

Our children are OUR warrantPERIOD

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets see your school records, sunshine,,,,you sure do bark but never have the bite.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets see your school records, sunshine,,,,you sure do bark but never have the bite.
    I also attended public schools.

You didn't learn anything wherever you went.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And doesn't have kids

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And doesn't have kids
    Actually he has a kid that he says he wants nothing to do with. Says he can retire if he can avoid the little rat.

Typical for him to just preach family values.

My mistake. He calls his kid a putrid little rat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aspirational deadbeat dad on a family values jag. How unsurprising.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually he has a kid that he says he wants nothing to do with. Says he can retire if he can avoid the little rat.

Typical for him to just preach family values.

My mistake. He calls his kid a putrid little rat.
    He's telling stories. He's an introverted loner virgin cosplaying.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yes

Post Count
    He could be, but it also does track. The bulwark of right wing voters, are incels and divorced dads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incorrect - only the second half of it.

I was homeschooled until 8th grade, by my grandmother (she retired from teaching at John Jay High School in the summer of 2000) while my mom was schoolteaching but realistically more homeschooled by my PCs and Xbox than my grandmother. My best friends were from AIM and MSN Zone.com, then IGN Vestibule and Xbox Live.

8th grade came and I was a straight A student in public school with zero classroom experience. Similar for high school. Top of my class. Similar for (public) state university. Top of my class, 4.0. Graduated in 3 years with 146 credit hours counting the dual credits from high school.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I was homeschooled until 8th grade, by my grandmother (she retired from teaching at John Jay High School in the summer of 2000) while my mom was schoolteaching but realistically more homeschooled by my PCs and Xbox than my grandmother. My best friends were from AIM and MSN Zone.com, then IGN Vestibule and Xbox Live.

8th grade came and I was a straight A student in public school with zero classroom experience. Similar for high school. Top of my class. Similar for (public) state university. Top of my class, 4.0. Graduated in 3 years with 146 credit hours counting the dual credits from high school.

Ange

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What university and what major? Traveling sales I’m guessing.
    And what did your grandma teach you that has you dreaming about fertilizing the majority of the milk cows in the Midwest?

Thread Information