Page 36 of 169 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Aren’t you a doctor?

Youre probably worried that you won’t be able to price gouge patients and them over that much longer
    I work for a hospital so I get a salary and make on how many people I see so it doesn’t effect me whether I see private or medicaid/Medicare patient but I know what kind of effect ACA has had on healthcare overall due to CMS guidelines. Medicare is already a broken system which isn’t maintaining financially with only covering elderly and disabled. It will be impossible to cover everyone and maintain decent healthcare. It’s not financially viable.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Totally with you on that one. It's not a guarantee thing but certainly improves their chances greatly.

Consolidating the moderate vote into one bloc its a great thing for a Biden or Buttigieg type.
    I’m not sure if it helps them. If it becomes a 2 person race and Bernie wins a majority of the pledged delegates then the DNC has no choice come convention time....if he only wins by a plurality but only has 35% to 40% of the total vote then they can just him over come convention time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I work for a hospital so I get a salary and make on how many people I see so it doesn’t effect me whether I see private or medicaid/Medicare patient but I know what kind of effect ACA has had on healthcare overall due to CMS guidelines. Medicare is already a broken system which isn’t maintaining financially with only covering elderly and disabled. It will be impossible to cover everyone and maintain decent healthcare. It’s not financially viable.
    Sorry bro but the kickbacks you’re getting from Purdue Pharma might be coming to an end

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren’t you a doctor?

Youre probably worried that you won’t be able to price gouge patients and them over that much longer
    This is another thing I notice a lot with moderate voters. They're piss mad at Bernie for actually being on their side (BS promise or not) but they love themselves a Biden, Bloomberg type because MODERATE VIEWS.

I understand rich people siding with the establishment but people who are dirt poor cheering Bloomberg is hilarious to me. Dumb s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A brokered convention would only make sense if there was the narrowest of pluralities... like if there was a 30-25-24 split or something. Otherwise its a fix plain and simple

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sanders’ campaign should crucify MSNBC over this
    Bernie's camp already says they get a fairer shake from Fox than MSNBC.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Sorry bro but the kickbacks you’re getting from Purdue Pharma might be coming to an end
    I guess you can’t read. I’m not a private physician. I work for a hospital so I see all kinds of patients. I would school you any day of the week in healthcare. You don’t live it. I know what kind of effect Medicare is already having on patient care. Medicare doesn’t care about patient care. It cares about controlling costs. You’ve been duped by a politician just like any other 3rd world voter

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not good enough, they need to go full blown le happy merchant / muh holocaust so MSNBC is gun shy about going after him now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While true I wouldn't use Fox for any sort of examples. Tulsi also used this logic and she has fallen through the ing floor.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I guess you can’t read. I’m not a private physician. I work for a hospital so I see all kinds of patients. I would school you any day of the week in healthcare. You don’t live it. I know what kind of effect Medicare is already having on patient care. Medicare doesn’t care about patient care. It cares about controlling costs. You’ve been duped by a politician just like any other 3rd world voter
    How many patients have you killed with opioid prescriptions in the last year

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    None of these moderates have a better chance beating Trump than Bernie. He’s the one who can best challenge Trump in the swing states and probably could have beaten him in 2016.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kenya-nyc-england

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, Opioid prescriptions are pretty awesome. I'd be miserable without my Hydrocodone and clonazepam for the forseeable past.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    That’s right. Bow down. That’s the best you can do. Emojis has always been your best argument. Keep using them.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That’s right. Bow down. That’s the best you can do. Emojis has always been your best argument. Keep using them.
    Keep killing patients and stacking them Purdue Pharma checks. Enjoy it while it lasts

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Keep killing patients and stacking them Purdue Pharma checks. Enjoy it while it lasts
    Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp
    Can I get some?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Gotta pass a piss test first.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Gotta pass a piss test first.
    On a serious note I personally think Medicare should be about controlling costs. We shouldn’t be paying billions of dollars to keep 85 year old vegetables living in their own piss and alive as long as possible the way we do now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and Bernie are your typical politicians who fool the working class with large empty promises while rarely delivering. These types of politicians do well in 3rd world countries because the poor/middle class will rise up believing empty lies.
    What's the opposite type? Politicians who tell you the truth and let you know they've had their campaign paid for by rich people to make them more rich, while the middle/poor class continues to get ed over?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop posting and get your jelly beans done

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buttigieg lost his 15% threshold.

Bernie leading by nearly 50%.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    On a serious note I personally think Medicare should be about controlling costs. We shouldn’t be paying billions of dollars to keep 85 year old vegetables living in their own piss and alive as long as possible the way we do now.
    It gets complicated because the families want to do everything especially in the South. Luckily Medicare covers end of life care really well (because it supports letting those patients die).

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    What's the opposite type? Politicians who tell you the truth and let you know they've had their campaign paid for by rich people to make them more rich, while the middle/poor class continues to get ed over?
    It’s complicated. Democracies cater to the majority, so politicians have to pander. Trump promised the world in 2016 but he’s only benefitted the rich with his tax cuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information