Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watching Jock play was the only fun thing about that game. He sure likes to dunk that ball
    Made a top of the key 3 also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just looked at the league wide standings.
    Spurs got to suck harder

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasnt duarte picked AFTER Primo?

but primo is shipped to austin

pop mailed this ing game in- didnt even give a for all 48 mins
    he looked like a covid patient just waiting to go to bed
    Kinda agree with you a little but Duarte is 24 years old and Primo is 18 years old so a 6 year difference in experience

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just looked at the league wide standings.
    Spurs got to suck harder
    Yeah Orlando, OK, Detroit, and Houston not even trying to look like they tanking hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Orlando, OK, Detroit, and Houston not even trying to look like they tanking hard.
    spurs are not touching a top 6 pick this season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had a feeling the team would come out flat today. They experienced their first high as a team with the win against the bucks and this was their response. They have a lot to learn. But unfortunately they are quite limited and will need their high energy defense to keep them in every game and if they don’t bring that same energy like the brought the first 6 games, then you’ll see more results like tonight’s.
    it's the opposite pov from when the spurs were elite and we'd see trash teams play out of their minds against sa, and then lose to whatever other mediocre team they played the next day... like how the old bucks would beat us all the time lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan had 37 tonight and 3 out of 4 from downtown, glad we got Thaddeus young tho lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan had 37 tonight and 3 out of 4 from downtown, glad we got Thaddeus young tho lmao
    bulls are (5-1)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I missed tonight's game. Nice to see the suicide brigade in tow tonight.

I'm just glad we don't have to see Demar and Aldridge spurs lineup anymore.
    yeah this young team's more bearable to watch

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of young players who are inconsistent. That pretty much sums it up. Good to see DJ shooting well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs,thunder and magic upcoming..(4-6)incoming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything that's an indictment on DeRozan. He didn't even try to shoot from 3 last year. It's becoming more evident that was deliberate ploy on his part. Holding back on something he could've provided the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like agony. We gonna see grades?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Aussie played great.
    Wonder why pop did not counter indys twin towers with 3 bigs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been thinking he looked familiar since he was drafted! Nailed it!
    yeah, it dawned on me watching Night of the Living Dead the other day. It hit me that Vassell was who he minded me of. Tony Todd is the actor, who of course as mentioned, also played Candyman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, it dawned on me watching Night of the Living Dead the other day. It hit me that Vassell was who he minded me of. Tony Todd is the actor, who of course as mentioned, also played Candyman.
    It's not a bad nickname to have either. The Candyman can.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything that's an indictment on DeRozan. He didn't even try to shoot from 3 last year. It's becoming more evident that was deliberate ploy on his part. Holding back on something he could've provided the Spurs.
    I would say this is more on pop for him not pushing him to shoot 3s. I dont see why DDR would just choose to all of a sudden stop shooting them when he comes here and then starts as soon as he leaves. There is a reason why we have been a low 3pt shooting team for years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how after coming on strong against the bucks, young doesn’t see action until about 4 minutes to go in the 2nd. Like meh I guess I’ll put you in. Forbes and Eubanks are both much better than you but if I have a chance I’ll put you in as a last resort.
    EXACTLY this. Pop has a way of destroying his players' souls. Thad demonstrated a skill in that game of running the offense from the top of the key that kept the Buck's players on their heels, then doesn't even get subbed in until the game is already out of hand. It's truly soul-sucking to be on his team. And heaven forbid if you had the temerity to ask him about it in the post-game. pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never wanted to be here in the first place tbh. Regardless, dude isn't a winner; he'll show his true colors when the Bulls need him most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. ing laughable that people here thought that losing DDR was an addition by substation, and that white, Murray, walker had this untapped offensive potential but DDR took their touches.

DDR is a really good player. Really good. Just not to 15 good where he could take teams on deep playoff runs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda agree with you a little but Duarte is 24 years old and Primo is 18 years old so a 6 year difference in experience
    Age is irrelevant

both came into the league at the exact same time -

primo was even picked higher -yet cannot see the ing floor and by seasons end -

duarte might improve 1000% more than primo who MIGHT get some garbage minutes behind players like forbes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. ing laughable that people here thought that losing DDR was an addition by substation, and that white, Murray, walker had this untapped offensive potential but DDR took their touches.

DDR is a really good player. Really good. Just not to 15 good where he could take teams on deep playoff runs.
    Derozan is definitely not a number 1 guy but he can be a number 2 or 3 guy on a good team. Spurs failed to put a good team around him. The bulls have young guys on the wings that are athletic and can cover for him defensively, and they also have a good big in Vucevic that compliments him better than LMA did.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never wanted to be here in the first place tbh. Regardless, dude isn't a winner; he'll show his true colors when the Bulls need him most.
    Unlike the Spurs, the Bulls don't need DeRozan to carry them. They have lots of NBA level talent. His overall numbers suggest he's playing no differently than he did for the Spurs last year. He may not have wanted to be here, but he was still professional about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SSS not withstanding, He's shooting a robust 31% from three. That's not good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol fck this team

Thread Information