Page 129 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4045
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao You dismiss reality because you live in a make believe world constructed by propaganda propagated by your overlords you stupid son of a .

Tell me again how those two FBI agents are nothing more than propaganda when they were questioned not even a week ago on the hill or the many other libs who have come before them.

You're a smooth brain RE bro!

a) you are re ed because you believe the propaganda you spew

or

b) you are re ed because you dont really believe the garbage propaganda you spew- but you do it anyway

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House Select Committee Wins Big On Coup Lawyer Eastman's Records

After signaling that an unfavorable ruling against attorney and 2020 election disinformation peddler John Eastman was all but imminent,

a federal judge dropped the hammer late Tuesday,

rejecting Eastman’s attempts to block review of records held with his former employer as well as his claim that the January 6 committee is without authority.

The ruling is an important victory for the committee’s investigation into last year’s attack of the U.S. Capitol since the panel has faced

repeated accusations in lawsuits—as well as from Republican members of Congress—that

its formation was improper from its inception and

that its operations were focused on law enforcement over legislating.

Only Monday, Judge David Carter ordered Eastman to begin cooperating with the January 6 probe more directly.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/january-6-2656483561

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    House Select Committee Wins Big On Coup Lawyer Eastman's Records

After signaling that an unfavorable ruling against attorney and 2020 election disinformation peddler John Eastman was all but imminent,

a federal judge dropped the hammer late Tuesday,

rejecting Eastman’s attempts to block review of records held with his former employer as well as his claim that the January 6 committee is without authority.

The ruling is an important victory for the committee’s investigation into last year’s attack of the U.S. Capitol since the panel has faced

repeated accusations in lawsuits—as well as from Republican members of Congress—that

its formation was improper from its inception and

that its operations were focused on law enforcement over legislating.

Only Monday, Judge David Carter ordered Eastman to begin cooperating with the January 6 probe more directly.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/january-6-2656483561

We'll appeal to the next level of law, bouts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll appeal to the next level of law, bouts.
    If only trump cared about the great unwashed, but he did not and off to the hoosegow they go.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If only trump cared about the great unwashed, but he did not and off to the hoosegow they go.
    - "Go down there and peacefully protest."

- President Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a) you are re ed because you believe the propaganda you spew

or

b) you are re ed because you dont really believe the garbage propaganda you spew- but you do it anyway
    You can continue to project all you'd like SH but you literally watch Rachel Maddow so off smoothbrain.

Btw, I guess you're too RE ED to google the video, of the FBI agents on the hill, I mentioned? Lmao! It's pretty easy to find but you being the irrational reject that you are I'll just embed it for you.

Here's the full testimony.
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?517103...stic-terrorism

Now what RE ?!
    Last edited by koriwhat; 01-27-2022 at 05:13 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can continue to project all you'd like SH but you literally watch Rachel Maddow so off smoothbrain.

Btw, I guess you're too RE ED to google the video, of the FBI agents on the hill, I mentioned? Lmao! It's pretty easy to find but you being the irrational reject that you are I'll just embed it for you.

Now what RE ?!
    kori, his finest hour.

kori

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI and DOJ can't comment on ongoing investigations or cases in a hearing like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kori, his finest hour.

kori
    ????

What? Is this cully? How can it be?

Dale never forgave joey for the insult to dale’s master piece (Kilburn, in Las Vegas) and dale is a man of his word (except when he is not welshing, lying, or patent infringing).

Joey used unforgivably harsh words (see below) and here is dale crawling to joey, like a mother er, crawling!

what a dumb in' thread... some old dude writing way too much bs no one is going to read, masking that bs in black text so it's even harder to read, and then proceeding to type up even more bs that won't be read and that no one gives a about to begin with.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ????

Dale never forgave joey for the insult to dale’s master piece (Kilburn, in Las Vegas) and dale is a man of his word (except when he is not welshing, lying, or patent infringing).

Joey used unforgivably harsh words (see below) and here is dale crawling to joey, like a mother er, crawling!
    Effy, running just as fast as he can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Effy, running just as fast as he can.
    Caught by your short hairs dale and it hurts.

But there you are, pissing and moaning for everyone to see.

No sir, I am not the one running from his past, no sir, none of that forgive and forget for me nor do I claim royalties for other’s work.

Shameful behavior dale, down right shameful.

And look at you, crawling, mother er, crawling to joey.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Caught by your short hairs dale and it hurts.

But there you are, pissing and moaning for everyone to see.

No sir, I am not the one running from his past, no sir, none of that forgive and forget for me nor do I claim royalties for other’s work.

Shameful behavior dale, down right shameful.

And look at you, crawling, mother er, crawling to joey.
    lmemulatedao!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmemulatedao!!!
    You got caught red handed claiming ownership of other’s and it is tearing you up, so there you are, now claiming lmemulatedao.

No sir, you are just crawling, mother er, crawling.

Now go compile some more unvaxxed deaths stats, chop, chop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You got caught red handed claiming ownership of other’s and it is tearing you up, so there you are, now claiming lmemulatedao.

No sir, you are just crawling, mother er, crawling.

Now go compile some more unvaxxed deaths stats, chop, chop.
    ...MF Biden accomplished his 1/2 million Americans dead of the COVID this afternoon, Thursday, 27 January 2022. I'll keep a totin' them ciphers, Effy.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...MF Biden accomplished his 1/2 million Americans dead of the COVID this afternoon, Thursday, 27 January 2022. I'll keep a totin' them ciphers, Effy.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
    Eh, more like:

"I take credit for other's work"
    "I steal trends"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Eh, more like:

"I take credit for other's work"
    "I steal trends"
    1/2-a-Million Biden.

ha, ha!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now what RE ?!
    Are you really basing your idiocy on Rafael Traitor Cruz?

bwahahahahahahaha!

The traitor who aided and abetted criminal traitors like himself to attack the capitol?
    The same cruz who a few days after this "performance" clutched his pearlz while labeling the insurrectionists - TERRORISTS - WHO ATTACKED THE CAPITOL -
    in a RARE moment of honesty?

Only to beg Cucker Tarlson (another traitor) to let him appear on his show so he could debase himself and grovel and take back his ONLY HONEST comments of the past 5 years?

hahahahahahahahaha!

like i said;

a) you are re ed because you believe this propaganda and treasonous garbage

or

b) you are re ed because you DO NOT believe this garbage but you continue to post it here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you really basing your idiocy on Rafael Traitor Cruz?

bwahahahahahahaha!

The traitor who aided and abetted criminal traitors like himself to attack the capitol?
    The same cruz who a few days after this "performance" clutched his pearlz while labeling the insurrectionists - TERRORISTS - WHO ATTACKED THE CAPITOL -
    in a RARE moment of honesty?

Only to beg Cucker Tarlson (another traitor) to let him appear on his show so he could debase himself and grovel and take back his ONLY HONEST comments of the past 5 years?

hahahahahahahahaha!

like i said;

a) you are re ed because you believe this propaganda and treasonous garbage

or

b) you are re ed because you DO NOT believe this garbage but you continue to post it here
    IDGAF about Cruz... And you DGAF to give an actual rebuttal or address the matter at hand which is "giving the 5th" which is exactly what those corrupt intelligencia re s gave on the hill.

You can continue not to debate if you'd like but lets not kid ourselves about your actual intelligence or lack thereof. My gf's dog's asshole has more smarts than you do bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ????

boohoo Thread doesn't subscribe to your pol ideology or every asinine thought you have. You mini authoritarians deserve nothing less than a short rope on the highest overpass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course tats is shielding for the rioters here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump admits he wanted Mike Pence to overturn the election.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump admits he wanted Mike Pence to overturn the election.
    & the old musta been in the right because he's correct...they're trying to change the law now.

He's setting up his court room defense +++ his in-the-street defense.

He's eager for the fight, like a junkyard dog.>>>Stu Nahan, "Rocky"---"he really wants it."
    ADDENDUM:::& "they're" gonna oblige him, been waiting for it [themselves] nigh 6+ years..."oh, he's spitting up blood now."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump asked DHS, DOJ and the Pentagon to seize voting machines from states, but for some reason they refused to. Seems they thought it beyond their proper authority.

Six weeks after Election Day, with his hold on power slipping, President Donald J. Trump directed his lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, to make a remarkable call. Mr. Trump wanted him to ask the Department of Homeland Security if it could legally take control of voting machines in key swing states, three people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Giuliani did so, calling the department’s acting deputy secretary, who said he lacked the authority to audit or impound the machines.

Mr. Trump pressed Mr. Giuliani to make that inquiry after rejecting a separate effort by his outside advisers to have the Pentagon take control of the machines. And the outreach to the Department of Homeland Security came not long after Mr. Trump, in an Oval Office meeting with Attorney General William P. Barr, raised the possibility of whether the Justice Department could seize the machines, a previously undisclosed suggestion that Mr. Barr immediately shot down.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/31/u...-machines.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WE GOT SEKRIT EVIDENCE, CAN WE HAZ A COUP?

(about two weeks later, all living ex SECDEFs wrote an op-Ed saying military involvement in the election would be inappropriate)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-nsa-election/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of the pressure campaign to corrupt public officials, Rusty Bowers went on the record today in AZ Central (paywalled) about the phone call from Trumplandia urging him to call a special legislative session and appoint a new slate of presidential electors. Bowers felt like he was being asked to break the law and told them so.

Rusty did his level best to make sure they can't do it next time either.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/03/polit...ked/index.html

Thread Information