Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has agreed to a two-year, $85 million maximum contract extension with the franchise, CEO of Klutch Sports, Rich Paul, told
    @TheAthleticNBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ·
    27m
    LeBron James‘ contract runs through 2023 -- when his son, Bronny, graduates high school and could have option to enter the NBA Draft if the league and NBPA change the high school-to-pro rule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But wait, how are they gonna pay Gianus ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll need another 90 day roid-cycling session mid-season to carry LA to another *.

You'd think he's trying to top Zombie Kobe as most over rated player in L history, but impossible considering Bron Bron won a le as an alpha at least once.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He'll need another 90 day roid-cycling session mid-season to carry LA to another *.

You'd think he's trying to top Zombie Kobe as most over rated player in L history, but impossible considering Bron Bron won a le as an alpha at least once.
    Is that before or after your prediction that the spurs beat the Lakers in a playoff series and AD bails out to Chicago?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that before or after your prediction that the spurs beat the Lakers in a playoff series and AD bails out to Chicago?
    Still mad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still wrong about the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaRoid as shadow president of Fakers and 2nd most valuable player after AD got himself an extension how is that not a surprise? One day his Roids/HCG will wear off and he will fall off of his overhyped current pace.
    Last edited by Rummpd; 12-02-2020 at 02:54 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still wrong about the Lakers

Nah, it was accurate.

Kobe killed them dead. You stuck around here for 10 years eating . Bron Bron needed 90 days to juice up to win a championship with a diluted pool and shortened season.

LOL 10 years of eating to try and "win" a random internet battle on a dying sports board. Bynumite

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This ing narrative that lebron wants to play with "bronny" makes me sick because its like all the fake manufactured bull that this duderhead and his team of dunderheads have been generating since he got in he league. Sad part is that he has legions of dunderhead in media who perpetuate this propaganda to his Armies of dunerheads who eat it like ing candy.

Although, its been fun to watch the stupid fake laker fans who post here for 20 years like Mitch pick up that gy Flag and pridefully march around with it after talking all kinds of against it in the Kobestan years. Proves what fake ing fans they were in the first place.

Is it a coincidence that Kobe kissed a mountain AFTER lebron brought his dunderhead movement to your place?

Thats karma.
    Rent Free

Keep catching farts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This ing narrative that lebron wants to play with "bronny" makes me sick because its like all the fake manufactured bull that this duderhead and his team of dunderheads have been generating since he got in he league. Sad part is that he has legions of dunderhead in media who perpetuate this propaganda to his Armies of dunerheads who eat it like ing candy.

Although, its been fun to watch the stupid fake laker fans who post here for 20 years like Mitch pick up that gy Flag and pridefully march around with it after talking all kinds of against it in the Kobestan years. Proves what fake ing fans they were in the first place.

Is it a coincidence that Kobe kissed a mountain AFTER lebron brought his dunderhead movement to your place?

Thats karma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for paying 38 year olds 43 million a year

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wrong in every way, shape or form and still running his mouth like an idiot, after the Lakeshow made him look like the clown that he is

With our season lost, it's time to focus that disappointment-anger on Laker fans since they getting shine.

Best scenarios, in order, that would make this the best season possible:

1. BronBron blows a knee out (or Davis, or Both, but hopefully at least Bron since he'll be there next year), and the whole ship sinks, just like last season. Brow bolts. That'd be sweet.

2. This is the least likely, but Spurs get into the POs, match up with LAL and bounce them in the first round. Brow bolts. Super sweet.

3. Most likely scenario: Lakers run into Clips. Kawhi is the premier playoff performer of the era, they probably sweep the LAL. Brow bolts. Safe bet. Not as exciting as the other scenarios, but getting shamed out of town is ok.

4. Possible scenario: Lakers get to the Finals. Go up 2-0. Drop 4 straight with no excuses/injuries. Brow bolts. Lakers head back to the basement, LeBron ponders retirement. The pain and heartache of almost ringing again and being relevant again to going right back to the house is something no fanbase in sports deserves more. Cowboy fans are numb at this point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong in every way, shape or form and still running his mouth like an idiot, after the Lakeshow made him look like the clown that he is
    still mad.

10 years cellar dwelling and keeping one specific post in mind

Yeah, you're totally winning.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    still mad.

10 years cellar dwelling and keeping one specific post in mind

Yeah, you're totally winning.
    Why would i be mad? Lakers rang and made you look like an idiot in the process. Love to see it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm all for paying 38 year olds 43 million a year
    A guy at the same age did something that takes actual physical stamina and ability with no ability to demand a break because he can't hack it. Dude had testicular cancer and still won multiple championships.

Sure, he loaded himself with steroids, but that's what LeBron is doing, except he needs 90 days down time to be effective...just after you removed half the pool of compe ion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would i be mad? Lakers rang and made you look like an idiot in the process. Love to see it

you waited 10 years to have one moment

no one cares.

still mad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

no one cares.

still mad
    Lakers will repeat this season

You'll never see your team ring again in your lifetime

Enjoy the basement, clown

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're still digging yourself out from under that decade's pile of dung that ac ulated over a decade to get someone who hurt you on a dying basketball form you attempt to troll on

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're still digging yourself out from under that decade's pile of dung that ac ulated over a decade to get someone who hurt you on a dying basketball form you attempt to troll on
    Lakers will repeat this season

You'll never see your team ring again in your lifetime

Enjoy the basement, clown

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

no one cares.

still mad
    You obviously care, judging by the amount of times you wished for the Lakers downfall on a dying forum and posted walls of text, trying and failing to predict the Lakers demise

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers poised to go back2back for the 4th time in 32 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers poised to go back2back for the 4th time in 32 years.
    3peat imo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James has agreed to a two-year, $85 million maximum contract extension with the franchise, CEO of Klutch Sports, Rich Paul, told
    @TheAthleticNBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Forgot about det

Thread Information