Page 117 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 4810
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

They should recruit him but tell him that they (Horns) want to take two RBs in the class. If he has no problem with that, then take the commit and recruit Blue and Price hard with the same understanding.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Texas doesn't take another DB I'm good with it. We are pretty deep and I'd just as soon take more kids from the 2022 class. I think Bowman is the future at Safety for Texas.

Linemen linemen linemen

That is all we need.

If Texas doesn't take another DB I'm good with it. We are pretty deep and I'd just as soon take more kids from the 2022 class. I think Bowman is the future at Safety for Texas.
    Linemen linemen linemen
    That is all we need.
    Agree... Mukuba would be a real good round-out commit along with the other 4 DBs committed (3 CBs, 1 S; understanding that Bowman could be on the offense as well)... but if they get another 4-5 DBs in the 2022 class, they will adequately be prepared for the mass of DBs that are going to be depth charts losses after 2021.
    Last edited by soldierhorn; 09-30-2020 at 11:29 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Top 2022 WR Caleb Burton (Del Valle)

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Does anyone have a link for the last few minutes of the tech game? Thanks!

Does anyone have a link for the last few minutes of the tech game? Thanks!
    There's a media black-out for the last few minutes of the game j/k haha

Here is a link to the whole game and you start at whatever spot you desire:

2020 - Game 2 - #8 Texas @ Texas Tech

Suchomel is saying today that Andrew Mukuba will be picking Clemson tomorrow.
    All the crystal balls are falling for Clemson today for Mukuba including Wiltfong, whom is usually spot on

https://247sports.com/PlayerIns ut...rtPredictions/

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thanks soldier!

no problem. I recommend muting the audio of the LSU and 0U homers (Brando & Tillman)

I dont have time to do it but I would LOVE it if someone would embed the Craig Way audio over game video

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    New offer

https://247sports.com/Player/Jamarion-Miller-46058624/

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ans signed Foreman.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I wonder if Bijan's scorpion will make Rob Dyrdek's Ridiculousness HOF or Mount Rushmore. That was the nastiest and most violent scorpion I have ever seen.....and he gets up and walks off like nothing happened. The guy almost kissed his own ass with the back of his head. My back us crying and tightening up just thinking about it.
    I finally found the video on my hard drive this evening that your post reminded me of....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUuJbX3awuY

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I finally found the video on my hard drive this evening that your post reminded me of....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUuJbX3awuY
    Someone has to take a look at his skeleton and all his joints.
    Dude has all ball and socket connections, thats about as 3-d as it gets.

And yes its horribly unsettling, my dog would try to kill whatever the that was.

Anwar pulling the ole lead-in news trick...

This isnt hard. If he suits up for Thursday's practice, then he'll be ready for Saturday; if not, then he will not. Even if he suits up on Saturday, I dont think he should play unless they absolutely need him. Ingram and Johnson are the starters anyway.

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Alford too -- and both players did impress. But it may also say something about how the coaches see the rest of our secondary

Last edited by Juan Grande; 10-01-2020 at 07:46 AM.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    Mukaba to Clemson ��

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mukaba to Clemson ��
    If Texas was hurting for DBs this would hurt, but it's an area where he would be hard pressed to get on the field. What we need is offensive linemen. This is a make or break year for hand, he needs to excel at something, either development or recruiting. So far he is lagging at both, he needs to show that our line is elite as our WRs, RBs and QBs or he needs to move on and Texas bring in a oline coach with some skins on the wall. No more free passes for him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Robinson the rubber band

I would like to be 19 again ... physically

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Orangebloods:

Texas sop re receiver Jake Smith is expected to make his season debut against TCU on Saturday.

Smith has been recovering from a hamstring injury and did not play against UTEP or Texas Tech. He has fully participated in practice this week and is expected to start this weekend, barring any unexpected setbacks.

Prior to this season, Smith received reps as an outside receiver and was expected to play multiple positions in the season opener.

However, it looks like Smith will remain in the slot on Saturday.

According to my sources, Smith will start against TCU. Brenden Schooler is the backup slot receiver, followed by Kai Money.

Even though Smith can play multiple positions, nobody inside the building wants him on the field for 80 plays, especially after recovering from a hamstring injury. In addition, I was told Texas has enough outside receivers and they want Smith to focus on the H-position. Everyone is confident in Joshua Moore, Marcus Washington, Al’Vonte Woodard, Brennan Eagles and Tarik Black.

Interesting crystal ball for Texas, esp at DE. There arent that many spots left and we know they really want Turner at DE and Regis at DT...BUT need OL. Something has to be not what it seems. Someone must be projected somewhere else or moving to the offensive side of the ball

https://247sports.com/player/arden-walker-46083676/
    Last edited by soldierhorn; 10-02-2020 at 09:27 AM.

Thread Information