Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just come get dinner cubby
    They were selling your .
    You had the in' thing knocked and somehow left Florida without it.

Duncan the bed.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your .
    You had the in' thing knocked and somehow left Florida without it.

Duncan the bed.
    It was 15 going on 0 and now it's 107k. Trump the bed.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-01-2020 at 11:45 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don’t you worry about it. Dale scarfs all that ....in the bed.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And they were selling your .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That should be a campaign advert. He absolutely failed us on this.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    You never started. I understand being defensive after the guy you voted for failed so miserably. It reflects poorly on you. Your vote mattered.
    Nah....it only reflects poorly on me to people like you. Internet warriors who spend ALL their time online.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2nd Amendment says whatever people want it to say. It's sorta like the Bible at this point.
    2nd Amendment was to protect from government. It really is not that complicated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd Amendment was to protect from government. It really is not that complicated
    Clearly the SCOTUS also thought it covered personal defense.

But, again, I was referring to the public in general, what they think it was about and what rights it covers, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by DMX7; 06-02-2020 at 03:29 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah....it only reflects poorly on me to people like you. Internet warriors who spend ALL their time online.
    As long as you take no responsibility, everything is fine.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    As long as you take no responsibility, everything is fine.
    Fair enough, I will take my share....1 out of a hair over 4 million of the votes trump got in Texas. That’s all me. Now that it’s done, let’s discuss the life you’ve carved out for yourself online over the past 15 years or so....LOL!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough, I will take my share....1 out of a hair over 4 million of the votes trump got in Texas. That’s all me. Now that it’s done, let’s discuss the life you’ve carved out for yourself online over the past 15 years or so....LOL!
    In the political forum? I guess it's all politics nowadays....LOL!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not trying to argue here and just asking an honest question, why wouldn’t you support Biden if you’re liberal on social issues but conservative on economic issues? That’s more or less how Biden shakes out ideologically. It’s the reason progressives like me don’t like him but theoretically moderate Republicans who hate Trump should like him.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Not trying to argue here and just asking an honest question, why wouldn’t you support Biden if you’re liberal on social issues but conservative on economic issues? That’s more or less how Biden shakes out ideologically. It’s the reason progressives like me don’t like him but theoretically moderate Republicans who hate Trump should like him.
    For one, I just can’t get behind a Democrat, strictly from a fiscal policy point of view. The monetary conservative values (in theory) are just too important to me. Second, and this is going to sound incredibly hypocritical here with hindsight and all, but I don’t believe Biden has the mental endurance to be President. I believe he’s damn near senile (again, I realize the hypocritical nature of this), and I don’t want to end up with someone like Harris as the President if he does lose his mind.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count

Oh, and also I just can’t stand overly liberal internet and news media folks. It makes me want to vote against them for spite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, Trump's going to be reelected.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and also I just can’t stand overly liberal internet and news media folks. It makes me want to vote against them for spite.
    My guess is this is actually reason #1 for most otherwise rational Republicans, and it boggles the mind given the current state of conservative media.

But voting for neither is a step in the right direction.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    My guess is this is actually reason #1 for most otherwise rational Republicans, and it boggles the mind given the current state of conservative media.

I 100% agree. It doesn’t make much rational sense, I realize that, but it’s how I feel. Like I said at the beginning of all this though, I just can’t vote for a dude that talks about television ratings on twitter while everything is on fire.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    For one, I just can’t get behind a Democrat, strictly from a fiscal policy point of view. The monetary conservative values (in theory) are just too important to me. Second, and this is going to sound incredibly hypocritical here with hindsight and all, but I don’t believe Biden has the mental endurance to be President. I believe he’s damn near senile (again, I realize the hypocritical nature of this), and I don’t want to end up with someone like Harris as the President if he does lose his mind.
    From a fiscal point of view, Democrats have been much better than Republicans in recent history. Slick Willy left office with a national surplus and GWB quickly turned it into record deficits with tax cuts for the rich and trillion dollar wars. Obama started off spending like crazy to get us out of a recession but was shrinking the deficit when he left office - then Trump came in and blew it all up with more rich people tax cuts.

I know that I’m not changing your mind in a message board but just pointing that out. The point about Biden being a senile old man is definitely valid but the way I see it is Biden will be surrounded by qualified cabinet members and advisors who’ll actually be making the decisions vs Trump who’s surrounded by his dimwit daughter and Jared Cuckner.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I 100% agree. It doesn’t make much rational sense, I realize that, but it’s how I feel.
    If it makes any difference, consider how much more annoying liberal media is during a Republican presidency vs. a Democrat Presidency.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Yeah I understand (but don’t agree with) voting for neither as a way to “trigger da libruhls!” since that’s basically an act of protest.

Voting for the candidate who’s ideology goes directly against what’s in your best interests just because it’s funny to see Rachel Madow get angry is baffling to me though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a fiscal point of view, Democrats have been much better than Republicans in recent history. Slick Willy left office with a national surplus and GWB quickly turned it into record deficits with tax cuts for the rich and trillion dollar wars. Obama started off spending like crazy to get us out of a recession but was shrinking the deficit when he left office - then Trump came in and blew it all up with more rich people tax cuts.

I know that I’m not changing your mind in a message board but just pointing that out. The point about Biden being a senile old man is definitely valid but the way I see it is Biden will be surrounded by qualified cabinet members and advisors who’ll actually be making the decisions vs Trump who’s surrounded by his dimwit daughter and Jared Cuckner.
    wasnt that really a product of Gingrich more than Clinton?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    wasnt that really a product of Gingrich more than Clinton?
    If Gingrich had his way taxes on the rich would have been lower, Clinton getting the top marginal rate increases to 39% during his presidency was a huge part of it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    From a fiscal point of view, Democrats have been much better than Republicans in recent history. Slick Willy left office with a national surplus and GWB quickly turned it into record deficits with tax cuts for the rich and trillion dollar wars. Obama started off spending like crazy to get us out of a recession but was shrinking the deficit when he left office - then Trump car in and blew it all up with more rich people tax cuts.

I’m not sure how to put this other than saying, your posts and opinions aren’t wasted on me. When delivered in a normal tone (like yours above) and not some arrogant, slanted view the way the far left or far right do, I’m absolutely down for listening and considering the point.

I will also say that my political leanings are somewhat based on anecdotal information. For instance, I graduated college right after 9/11, found a job, eventually found a career, everything was pointed in a positive direction. When Obama was in office, Obamacare was passed and for the very first time in my life, money was suddenly taken from me in the ways of premium increases. I know that Republicans had a large hand in that occurring but the fact is, it was because Obama pushed that particular agenda. Prior to that, my disdain towards liberals was mostly in thanks to being annoyed by college professors, reading the internet and watching the news. Suddenly I was upset and it felt like tangible frustration. I was trying to get ahead and someone made it harder.

None of this is to say I’m not willing to listen....just explaining why I think the way I do. Also my dad was very successful and is ultra conservative so I grew up with it. Not saying I’m right, just saying why.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it makes any difference, consider how much more annoying liberal media is during a Republican presidency vs. a Democrat Presidency.
    If he actually means liberal media like say Kyle Kulinski, I imagine he'll hear a ton of anger against a President Biden.

Thread Information