Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i sleep with my lady, well FwB, next to me every ing night so you and the others can drop the stupid ing incel already. yall claim all this about me because yall are ing pussies and that's the truth. those other pussies who want to really talk me won't do it to my face even though i've given them ample opportunities. that alone says more about all of you ing losers than it does about me.
    I don't believe you have a lady. If you do she's nothing to brag about of she's settling for a guy like you. Anyone who jokes about the death of someone else who hasn't done a thing to them or anyone else is just an evil, empty soul. I will also keep it all the way 100 with you. Before I got saved I used to sell pills to stop artists. My experience with yall are that You're mostly loners, angry junkies. Not saying that's you but it wouldn't surprise me if you were a junky. You have the mannerisms of a user. No shade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not after you bro. I sincerely want you to get help. Following Chris is a recipe for disaster. You can be better than him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe you have a lady. If you do she's nothing to brag about of she's settling for a guy like you. Anyone who jokes about the death of someone else who hasn't done a thing to them or anyone else is just an evil, empty soul. I will also keep it all the way 100 with you. Before I got saved I used to sell pills to stop artists. My experience with yall are that You're mostly loners, angry junkies. Not saying that's you but it wouldn't surprise me if you were a junky. You have the mannerisms of a user. No shade.
    "joking about the death of someone"... i made no joke.

as for what you know about "stop artists" well i'm no pill popper and never have been but keep pretending you know me so well. as for a junky, the hardest drug i've done was LSD and i haven't touched that since i was like 17-18. keep pretending you pretender.

you can tell my mannerisms from text over the internet? ok...
    Last edited by koriwhat; 10-17-2019 at 07:24 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So they still haven't posted anything? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not after you bro. I sincerely want you to get help. Following Chris is a recipe for disaster. You can be better than him.
    sure you are. "I sincerely want you to get help"

help for what exactly? for not being the junky you accuse me of being? for really having a lady? for what exactly then?

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    running that committee the way he did, silencing his opposition, etc... watch him on the hill or off already.

baltimore is better off tbh.
    He silenced his opposition? Now that’s quite the accusation.

How did he do it? Threaten them behind the scenes? Send Brother Mouzone over to their place of business?

Or did they talk out of turn during a committee meeting and he banged his gavel like a big meanie ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He silenced his opposition? Now that’s quite the accusation.

How did he do it? Threaten them behind the scenes? Send Brother Mouzone over to their place of business?

Or did they talk out of turn during a committee meeting and he banged his gavel like a big meanie ?
    there's archived videos on CSPAN.com if you're inclined to watch them or don't. keep pretending you're in the know and not your standard weak willed man who finds solace as a troll online.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    there's archived videos on CSPAN.com if you're inclined to watch them or don't. keep pretending you're in the know and not your standard weak willed man who finds solace as a troll online.
    I’m not looking that up because it doesn’t exist. You’re the one accusing him, the burden of proof is on you, dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not looking that up because it doesn’t exist. You’re the one accusing him, the burden of proof is on you, dip .
    the burden of proof... as if i have to prove myself to a got like yourself.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’ve lost count of how many times a conservative on this site makes an accusation, is asked to back it up, and responds with some version of “LOOK IT UP YOURSELF YOU LAZY CUCKOLD PUSSY LIBERAL!!!” With zero self awareness of how ridiculous that response is.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You don’t “have to” do anything, but you’re effectively conceding an argument you can’t back up

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You don’t have to prove yourself to me, you have to prove that Elijah mings did something so de able that you have valid reason to celebrate his death.

so far your reason is “democrat”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure you are. "I sincerely want you to get help"

help for what exactly? for not being the junky you accuse me of being? for really having a lady? for what exactly then?
    My bad I meant tattoo artist.

Like I said, I may be wrong. I just go by what I see. You can be better bro. You don't have to be a follower. Own your own shop, make that lady your wife and start a family. I'm not alone to see how angry you are. That's not healthy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve lost count of how many times a conservative on this site makes an accusation, is asked to back it up, and responds with some version of “LOOK IT UP YOURSELF YOU LAZY CUCKOLD PUSSY LIBERAL!!!” With zero self awareness of how ridiculous that response is.
    sorry yall want your hands held...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You still don’t get it Joey.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    sorry we didn’t let you talk out of your ass unchecked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's archived videos on CSPAN.com if you're inclined to watch them or don't.
    This is a common tactic used by the Left to end the conversation or debate.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Prosecutor: “The Defendant is guilty of murder”

Defense counsel: “Prove it”

Prosecutor: “I’m not gonna hold your hand you liberal cuckold, prove it yourself!”

Do you think that results in the guilty or not guilty verdict?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t “have to” do anything, but you’re effectively conceding an argument you can’t back up

You don’t have to prove yourself to me, you have to prove that Elijah mings did something so de able that you have valid reason to celebrate his death.

so far your reason is “democrat”
    nah, so far my reason is the fact that he was out of his league, a total re , and a dip on the hill. you could go back not even a month ago and see exactly what i've seen out of mings the last few yrs but especially the last yr.

i stated my reason but it wasn't good enough for you so like always you lame trolls put words in my mouth or proclaim this or that as truth when it's fiction.

My bad I meant tattoo artist.

Like I said, I may be wrong. I just go by what I see. You can be better bro. You don't have to be a follower. Own your own shop, make that lady your wife and start a family. I'm not alone to see how angry you are. That's not healthy.
    what you see? what do you see exactly sitting behind a computer screen full of text?

and how am i following anyone? do tell...

as well, idgaf about making my lady my wife nor starting a family. that's not what i want nor look for in life but if it suits you then go for it with your lady.

last, you think i'm so angry huh? it's quite funny considering i interact with what like 10 of yall daily if that and 7 or so that are nothing but sissy trolls? it's comical you think cussing and making fun of those that make fun of you is considered "angry".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    epic meltdown

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    celebrating a man’s death because he didn’t run a mostly pointless committee the way you wanted him to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still don’t get it Joey.
    you trolls are all the same losers... using my name to act like you have some sort of connection outside of ST with me is downright pathetic.

Prosecutor: “The Defendant is guilty of murder”

Defense counsel: “Prove it”

Prosecutor: “I’m not gonna hold your hand you liberal cuckold, prove it yourself!”

Do you think that results in the guilty or not guilty verdict?
    ever been in court? you have no clue what you're speaking of and trying to relate discussion on an internet messageboard to an actual court case is down right re ed.

i used to sit in and film depos so i'm not clueless to the whole system you're clueless to dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    celebrating a man’s death because he didn’t run a mostly pointless committee the way you wanted him to.
    who celebrated it? i simply said good riddance. wow what a celebration!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another got

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    mings and his nefarious wife too!
    best news today tbh!

Thread Information