Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amount of wins is immaterial. You people are obsessed over that part of it. I'm talking about how to develop young players. If they can't even get into sets and the offense is a mess - or, with Poeltl, they have no rim protector helping them, or a good screener, etc. - how are you expecting them to get to where they need to go?
    they need to get to the bottom of the standings so they will get there even faster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The discourse is this thread is a good example of how the Spurs appear to still have no cohesive direction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The discourse is this thread is a good example of how the Spurs appear to still have no cohesive direction
    I'm pretty sure the discourse on this board has no impact whatsoever on the direction of the franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure the discourse on this board has no impact whatsoever on the direction of the franchise.
    Yes but the discourse here is based on the available facts - and it those available facts point to a team stuck in purgatory for years to come

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Love the kid more and more everyday.
    Yeah. Exactly the character we need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks more and more likely Kyrie stays in BKN. Westbrook and the Lakers are stuck with each other. I feel more sorry for Russell than anything -- the team sucked, but it's because Anthony Davis is a soft fraud and they had no role players whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks more and more likely Kyrie stays in BKN. Westbrook and the Lakers are stuck with each other. I feel more sorry for Russell than anything -- the team sucked, but it's because Anthony Davis is a soft fraud and they had no role players whatsoever.
    I agree.
    I feel bad for Russ.
    He should have been told what a bad fit it was going to be.
    Maybe he was told and didn't care.
    The allure of Lebron is strong.
    Ah well. Better their team and not ours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd bet good money that deal ends up happening eventually. At the time being both sides can wait, so they speculate with a better return eventually, but the gap between expectations and reality will get shorter and shorter as the Lakers will start losing, and the Nets come closer to the realization they're losing him for nothing after the trade deadline. So there's too much at stake for both parties not to do the deal, sooner or later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who doesn’t rock with this? I don’t care for Russ but I dunno how I feel about a rookie talking smack like that. Another reason to stay off social media though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who doesn’t rock with this? I don’t care for Russ but I dunno how I feel about a rookie talking smack like that. Another reason to stay off social media though.
    I kinda agree. Rooks talking smack, even though he seems to have immediately regretted it, isn't the best of looks. He was kidding and all but he's a talker, which is all fun and games until opposing players start making you eat your words.

Be more like Timmy is a good rule of thumb. Let your play be your mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda agree. Rooks talking smack, even though he seems to have immediately regretted it, isn't the best of looks. He was kidding and all but he's a talker, which is all fun and games until opposing players start making you eat your words.

Be more like Timmy is a good rule of thumb. Let your play be your mouth.
    I’m excited for Sochan and yeah talk that talk on the court whatever but not this. I know he was just playing but already making enemies with ppl who don’t know him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree.
    I feel bad for Russ.
    He should have been told what a bad fit it was going to be.
    Maybe he was told and didn't care.
    The allure of Lebron is strong.
    Ah well. Better their team and not ours.
    Russ is getting a ton of money for playing a game. Hall of Fame players, guys on the Dream Team never won a championship, and made a LOT less ing money than Russ did. Feel bad for them.

I think the deal ends up happening. Why would he fire his agent from year one, a guy who wanted him to stay in LA, if he was in fact staying in LA?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    mvp candidate on the spurs.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i honestly don't care about "helping" the lakers.

it's kyrie i don't wanna help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mvp candidate on the spurs.
    He’ll never play a minute, or put on the uniform.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Discourse on SpursTalk? Never thought I'd see the day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis is the one they should try and trade for Durant.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Davis is the one they should try and trade for Durant.
    agreed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers fans will riot if they roll back the same team again. They’ll miss the playoffs again, and have to swap picks with N.O.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers fans will riot if they roll back the same team again. They’ll miss the playoffs again, and have to swap picks with N.O.
    Russ is virtually untradeable. It’s in their best interest to try and make it work.

Their only hope is Kyrie gets more difficult with BK and even that will require giving up costly draft capital.

Thread Information