Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whose the coon now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow..What a . Still the greatest player ever.

But a total .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeCoon is not about but his millions. His militant act was just a facade, Jordan doesn't give a so he tried to distance himself from him by doing the opposite.

When it's time to actually stand up for something, he's gonna tap dance for massa instead. That at the ESPYs was just fugaze.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No problem massa

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    He is getting paid millions upon millions. He isn't stupid. All I see on here is how Tim Duncan is a chump because he got paid in carrot cake and didn't fight for the huge paydays that he should have gotten. He snubbed the president and chooses an islander lifestyle but is constantly put down on here. Then you have Kobe who is all about the dollar and didn't want to risk losing millions so instead he did/does whatever Nessa tells him but he's an alpha though.

Lebron is just making a smart business move. I can guaranty you that Kaep would be singing like John Legend while wearing red white and blue cleats if Nike gave him 1 Billi.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He is getting paid millions upon millions. He isn't stupid. All I see on here is how Tim Duncan is a chump because he got paid in carrot cake and didn't fight for the huge paydays that he should have gotten. He snubbed the president and chooses an islander lifestyle but is constantly put down on here. Then you have Kobe who is all about the dollar and didn't want to risk losing millions so instead he did/does whatever Nessa tells him but he's an alpha though.

Lebron is just making a smart business move. I can guaranty you that Kaep would be singing like John Legend while wearing red white and blue cleats if Nike gave him 1 Billi.
    Shut the up....That got paid in carrot cakes is true....I don't give a whether they sit or stand....but Brozne is a git anyways

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lebron and cam newton let me down man. i respected these brothers and at the end of the day, they're cooning it up to keep these cacs happy. i knew bron really wasn't bout that militant life when he ran back to his white daddy gilbert. melo is the only real in that banana boat crew. i hope he doesn't let me down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lebron and cam newton let me down man. i respected these brothers and at the end of the day, they're cooning it up to keep these cacs happy. i knew bron really wasn't bout that militant life when he ran back to his white daddy gilbert. melo is the only real in that banana boat crew. i hope he doesn't let me down.
    I could have a told that was a got a long time ago....when he told his mama to sit her ass down...I knew then he wasn't real...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So you've studied my material? Then you know that I speak the truth. By the way... whats your favorite carrot cake?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you've studied my material? Then you know that I speak the truth. By the way... whats your favorite carrot cake?
    I like my carrot cake with some cinnamon e in it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

CAM is young he'll be fine..besides what that do anyways

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I had no idea there was a song called Carrot Cake and Wine....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the other interesting thing to note is that Tammy not once in his entire not once has he stood up for or spoke out for any social issue. No Trayvon, No Eric Garner, no nothing. So that's another reason he gets no respect from me. He's worse than MJ. wouldn't even stand up for the gold medal, his family, bank account...or cash paycheck....he chose carrot cakes..so in a sense not surprised....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll have to see how this plays out before I comment, tbh..I initially blasted Lebron for going back to Gilbert, but I didn't look at the end game, which was brilliant on his part..therefore, I won't rush to judgment here, unlike last time..

Lebron has been one of the strongest Black activists in sports history the past 2 years, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt..there's probably something much larger on the horizon(considering the national anthem protests haven't accomplished anything but take $ out of the bank accounts of hard working Black athletes like the lesser known Brandon Marshall and others, sadly)..

I don't necessarily agree with Trill about Cam, though..while it would be nice for him to stand up, I think he has too much to lose, right now..the NFL is a plantation, their players don't have power like the NBA players(unless you're Manning or Brady)..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'll have to see how this plays out before I comment, tbh..I initially blasted Lebron for going back to Gilbert, but I didn't look at the end game, which was brilliant on his part..therefore, I won't rush to judgment here, unlike last time..

Lebron has been one of the strongest Black activists in sports history the past 2 years, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt..there's probably something much larger on the horizon(considering the national anthem protests haven't accomplished anything but take $ out of the bank accounts of hard working Black athletes like the lesser known Brandon Marshall and others, sadly)..

I don't necessarily agree with Trill about Cam, though..while it would be nice for him to stand up, I think he has too much to lose, right now..the NFL is a plantation, their players don't have power like the NBA players(unless you're Manning or Brady)..
    Cam was tapdancing harder than Bo Jangles though...much more egregious than LeBron (who at least says he supports what Kap is doing overall).

Cam gave such a ty vanilla, non-confrontational, cringe-worthy, coonish take, that even Screamin' A Smith was able to eviscerate him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hadn't seen that clip, tbh..Still, though, I don't support Cam, I'm just saying, I understand why he's cooning..they don't get the leeway that NBA players do..

Also, I don't know if you've ever heard Cam speak prior to this, but he's one of the stupidest athletes in sports..Bomani is always playing Cam press conference joke reels on his podcast, man isn't the smartest..I don't want to hear him attempt to eloquently discuss race in America, he'll probably misspeak and lose his career..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    ^^^ This is true, any that writes his name on a stolen laptop isn't too bright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol thinking kneeling / not kneeling for a ing anthem means anyway. God damn muricans and their nationalist gishness

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

lmao just realized your AV was Aqib Talib

Personally...I think this idea that athletes have a social responsibility is very unfair...if i was a superstar athlete that finally made it out the hood the last thing I would want to do is dedicate my life to it...but then id prolly be an OJ Simpson type coon myself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whose the coon now?
    I missed it. What's the story behind this, scro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Only real here is Dirk Nowitzki tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol a plantation... them s line up and pray to J they get on that plantation. They spend their entire lives hoping for it, practicing two or three times a day and taking every supplement and steroid known to exist.

Some plantation.

Thread Information