Page 458 of 491 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468 ... LastLast
Results 11,426 to 11,450 of 12267
    #POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi made the best decision for himself, he noticed that he would not win another le with this organization. He wants to win he wants to become better and better. Spurs has no future, no trades nor top draft picks. With whom he would have to play? There were no player in spurs who would be a real support to him. Before goin to clippers he said that they were not good enough (they were much much better than spurs last season) to sign him. So they had to bring a paul george. Dont blame him, blame PATFO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no clue who you are but I’m 100% sure your a en virgin
    lakers 1995..guarantee you never saw the three peat lakers

Lebron is the softest media created Star ever. Resume replete with welfare championships. victim mentality from when he was gifted hummers in high school to needing help with the lakers in the form of Anthony Davis. still 3-6 in the finals and 1-2 against the spurs

he’s definitely some pathetic troll’s alt, that’s for sure
    The one and only.

All of sudden people care about what that ugly has to say
    B-but she played point guard at providence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No all time great players would ever would miss as many games as kawhi has, if he’s really hurt by the time he’s 30 he’ll be damaged goods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No all time great players would ever would miss as many games as kawhi has, if he’s really hurt by the time he’s 30 he’ll be damaged goods
    Would rather deal with kawhis “damaged goods” en route to a championship over trying to placate psycho freak demar tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kawhi made the best decision for himself, he noticed that he would not win another le with this organization. He wants to win he wants to become better and better. Spurs has no future, no trades nor top draft picks. With whom he would have to play? There were no player in spurs who would be a real support to him. Before goin to clippers he said that they were not good enough (they were much much better than spurs last season) to sign him. So they had to bring a paul george. Dont blame him, blame PATFO.
    Except that he WOULD have won more les with the Spurs. Murray and White were already there. Imagine that defensive trio on the floor together? Oh, and we did make it to the WCF
    in '17 with pretty much the same team until the Zaza Pachulia thing happened. No excuses, he ed out the team because he is a piece of got that let his uncle brainwash him, end of story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would rather deal with kawhis “damaged goods” en route to a championship over trying to placate psycho freak demar tbh
    spurs 5 championships >>> kawhis 2, I’m okay with just having entertaining basketball while we develop are young guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plenty of players manage that, and still play 75+ games in the RS.
    Well we all know Leonard is a pussy..

And you are pretty much correct...
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 11-06-2019 at 07:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well we all know Leonard is a pussy..

And you are pretty much correct...
    Spurs basically said he should be able to manage. its ironic but I think if hes in a spurs uniform right now the spurs will make him play b2b.

But the NYC doctor believes there is a cure when obviously there isnt.

At this point...its all mental now..He has it on the back of his head that any season where plays 70+ games = injury

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that he WOULD have won more les with the Spurs. Murray and White were already there. Imagine that defensive trio on the floor together? Oh, and we did make it to the WCF
    in '17 with pretty much the same team until the Zaza Pachulia thing happened. No excuses, he ed out the team because he is a piece of got that let his uncle brainwash him, end of story.
    yes we were in wcf but the clock is ticking and lma or green will be worse bc of age and kawhi is in his prime and will be in a couple of yrs.
    murray white? dont be funny. Now he has paul george, beverly, lou and harrell + lac are more keen on doing trades and are more active on a FA market than spurs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamo Kawhi coped the entire arena into the Spurs colors! dude's trying to make it spurs like as much as possible......Due probably wishes he was playing with Dj and White.

Also didn't he say he was 100%, hasn't felt this good in a couple years.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes we were in wcf but the clock is ticking and lma or green will be worse bc of age and kawhi is in his prime and will be in a couple of yrs.
    murray white? dont be funny. Now he has paul george, beverly, lou and harrell + lac are more keen on doing trades and are more active on a FA market than spurs.
    I've yet to read a post of yours that makes any sense. If you're sitting here telling me that a team of Leonard, Green , Murray, White and Aldridge isn't Better than the current clippers team idk what to say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the is a Clippers fan?

It’s like being a Jets fan, gross.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me when he tear a tendon. Other than that, I don’t care.
    Last edited by John B; 11-07-2019 at 01:48 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They should have fired him 2 years ago when it became clear that his personal agenda and financial issues precluded objectivity in the Kawhi situation. I can't imagine that they actually saw the light on this issue, so he was probably just fired for being the that he's commonly known to be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncle D is toying with everybody, he's always one step ahead of the other superstar players. He put his nephew in very good position, he's in a loaded team yet again which helps his load management bs. He knows that a fresh nephew will always be better than anyone else in the post season since the others are ing up their body (the human body needs all the rest it can get and is not easy to recover for those who actually know about this stuff) in a marathon like the NBA regular season. Uncle D i salute you.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a real s . Instead of a likely win last night against the Bucks, Kawhi took the night off and Harrell & Lou Williams each played 40 minutes. And now they play again tonight. I would be frustrated if I were Kawhi's teammates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a real s . Instead of a likely win last night against the Bucks, Kawhi took the night off and Harrell & Lou Williams each played 40 minutes. And now they play again tonight. I would be frustrated if I were Kawhi's teammates.
    He'd better continue to get lucky bounces and dodge healthy teams in the playoffs, or this is the last full boat contract he will ever get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd better continue to get lucky bounces and dodge healthy teams in the playoffs, or this is the last full boat contract he will ever get.
    you’re gonna have a lot of fun watching him get his third finals MVP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re gonna have a lot of fun watching him get his third finals MVP
    I don't think I'd be penciling that in just yet. 16-8 is a pretty damned unimpressive road to the LoB. Lucky bounces and injured teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I'd be penciling that in just yet. 16-8 is a pretty damned unimpressive road to the LoB. Lucky bounces and injured teams.
    If my aunt had a she’d be my uncle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If my aunt had a she’d be my uncle
    No, she'd be your tranny aunt.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've yet to read a post of yours that makes any sense. If you're sitting here telling me that a team of Leonard, Green , Murray, White and Aldridge isn't Better than the current clippers team idk what to say.
    who would play pf? leonard?
    white sucks, murray is inconsistent, green and lma are old, no superstar, no young players, no assets to bring anyone who could help leonard.
    Now he has great role players in their prime, another all star in PG etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOAT weighs in: MJ says load management is crap.

Thread Information