Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mentally ill white people supporting mentally ill white murderer is pathetic and sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good ol New York CIA Times stroking that anti asian hate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looky looky

How's that actually "anti-Asian"? Because he chose to share memes that stated the fact that the virus came from China? Lmao you crybaby sjw's need to be dumped in the ocean.

As well, the shooter shot and killed 2 white people and injured a Hispanic person as well but WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shooter bought a gun on the way to the massage parlor.

Should it easier to buy a gun than to vote in the US? Maybe we have that backward.
    Actually it's easier to vote. You obviously have never bought a gun because you'd know you'd need a valid ID and a background check before you can walk away with a gun of any sort. You're a faux intellectual idiot bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you ever purchased a firearm legally?

The 2nd Amendment is just a suggestion.
    Of course he hasn't. He's a weak pos who virtue signals here so he can get a pat on the back by his fellow weak pos beta boys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mentally ill white people supporting mentally ill white murderer is pathetic and sad.
    Let's discuss those black dudes who raped and killed that asian woman recently... Or we can discuss the black dudes who keep punching asian dudes to the ground and killing them too... You go first sjw!

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Let's discuss those black dudes who raped and killed that asian woman recently... Or we can discuss the black dudes who keep punching asian dudes to the ground and killing them too... You go first sjw!
    Why not discuss that with your black patrons at Mannlytattoos?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not discuss that with your black patrons at Mannlytattoos?
    I'll make sure I do... We talk about more than you'd ever believe. I know you have no black friends and no life experience to speak of and thus here you are upset at everything you have no clue about Mono.

You're just a weak pos individual bro but it's all good.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'll make sure I do... We talk about more than you'd ever believe. I know you have no black friends and no life experience to speak of and thus here you are upset at everything you have no clue about Mono.

Talk to them the way you talk about black people on here, I’m sure it will go over fantastically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk to them the way you talk about black people on here, I’m sure it will go over fantastically.
    How exactly do I talk about black people on here Mono? You brought it up so prove your stance bro. You're such a pussy Mono.

Also, why do you dodge everything and move goal posts? Let's discuss what I brought up to that other ST user who you silenced and thought you should speak up for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know monosylab1k you're swift to make accusations but never do you come back to man up.. Where you at fat ?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You know monosylab1k you're swift to make accusations but never do you come back to man up.. Where you at fat ?
    Gimme some time, I got a ton of receipts to dig up. Just go tattoo some on a guy’s butthole and then get back to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gimme some time, I got a ton of receipts to dig up. Just go tattoo some on a guy’s butthole and then get back to me.
    Dig away... But dig away at Planet Fitness bro.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dig away... But dig away at Planet Fitness bro.
    It’ll be my last post on SpursTalk when it happens. This place is legit becoming a haven for white supremacist thinking, and I want no part of it anymore. My own trolling past is full of racist crap so I’m not some angel here, but I have no interest in maintaining any ties to that garbage anymore, even if I’m “fighting” it. Either way, I’m associating with white supremacists here, and I don’t want to do that anymore. I hope you don’t get sucked in too deep into that way of thinking, your great grandma wouldn’t approve (actually she probably would, old ass white ladies are racist af)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’ll be my last post on SpursTalk when it happens. This place is legit becoming a haven for white supremacist thinking, and I want no part of it anymore. My own trolling past is full of racist crap so I’m not some angel here, but I have no interest in maintaining any ties to that garbage anymore, even if I’m “fighting” it. Either way, I’m associating with white supremacists here, and I don’t want to do that anymore. I hope you don’t get sucked in too deep into that way of thinking, your great grandma wouldn’t approve (actually she probably would, old ass white ladies are racist af)
    You literally have no clue what you're speaking about. I doubt you've ever met a white supremacist in your life but the mainstream has definitely done a number on your smooth brain Mono. You're a joke and so is the above quoted!

You cast stones while constantly being the fat pos racist you truly are and now you want others to believe you're anything but the sort? Lmao You're s bro and you are the problem in this world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw Mono, let's be real, you're not fighting anything and especially on ST, in your safe space, behind a computer. You're a loser bro on all levels and all meanings of the word!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The cell lines were developed in 1957.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a ton of receipts to dig up.
    List 1 right now bro. Lmao Where you at fat ?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Btw Mono, let's be real, you're not fighting anything and especially on ST, in your safe space, behind a computer. You're a loser bro on all levels and all meanings of the word!
    shut the up, i invited you to meet me in a neutral venue a month ago and you pissed all over yourself like the made you are and made up some bull excuses. you're the biggest pussy on ST, you're literally the only one (besides maybe derp) who doesnt think so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Links to these cases? I've seen the ones of the random idiots punching asian people but I haven't heard of of these killings you speak of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did any US media interview witnesses?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wish the "local interview" had been linked, it's not in the Chosun article

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/...031800860.html

Thread Information