Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course this was the reality the entire time. They want complete control of the populous. The logic behind all their other authoritarian gun wet dreams were always applicable to handguns. Learn to see where the puck is going. Project the future by looking at basic logic. Never give an inch to the left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When have you ever had to use your handgun, Nate?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When have you ever had to use your handgun, Nate?
    The authoritarian left use to say this about other guns. They use to say nobody was coming for your guns. They use to claim "slippery slope fallacy" when you project the future by applying logic.

The left are bad faith actors. They try to deceive you every day to gain a little more control. They'll take everything slowly so you won't notice. You are the frogs slowly boiling in the pot. People should really wake up to the reality of what the left is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The authoritarian left use to say this about other guns. They use to say nobody was coming for your guns. They use to claim "slippery slope fallacy" when you project the future by applying logic.

The left are bad faith actors. They try to deceive you every day to gain a little more control. They'll take everything slowly so you won't notice. You are the frogs slowly boiling in the pot. People should really wake up to the reality of what the left is.
    I'll mark you down for never. Thanks.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll mark you down for never. Thanks.
    Were you always wrong or just doing your part to shield your corrupt ideology?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also says crime is down, which is an utterly insane lie.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...sa-since-1990/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those wondering, the Federal Assault Weapons Ban was passed in 1994, and expired in 2004...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An armed society is a polite society. People like Atheist Blake are neither polite or armed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember when that other installed president gave guns to the cartels to wreak havoc on our border.

Then he claimed he was scandal free.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An armed society is a polite society. People like Atheist Blake are neither polite or armed.
    Blake is a Christian parishioner. And he blames Jesus for making him a cuckold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, gangs are known to be very polite when they're armed.

Which gun did Jesus tell you to go with, Christian Chris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, gangs are known to be very polite when they're armed.

Which gun did Jesus tell you to go with, Christian Chris?
    "Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle"

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe"

"Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked."

"For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer."

Guard me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from violent men, who have planned to trip up my feet

"For you equipped me with strength for the battle; you made those who rise against me sink under me. You made my enemies turn their backs to me, and those who hated me I destroyed."

"If anyone has an ear, let him hear: If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes; if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword must he be slain. Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

"Let the high praises of God be in their throats and two-edged swords in their hands, to execute vengeance on the nations and punishments on the peoples, to bind their kings with chains and their nobles with fetters of iron, to execute on them the judgment written! This is honor for all his godly ones. Praise the Lord!"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of the Trump s who have posted ITT so far actually own a gun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle"

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe"

"Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked."

"For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer."

Guard me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from violent men, who have planned to trip up my feet

"For you equipped me with strength for the battle; you made those who rise against me sink under me. You made my enemies turn their backs to me, and those who hated me I destroyed."

"If anyone has an ear, let him hear: If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes; if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword must he be slain. Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.

"Let the high praises of God be in their throats and two-edged swords in their hands, to execute vengeance on the nations and punishments on the peoples, to bind their kings with chains and their nobles with fetters of iron, to execute on them the judgment written! This is honor for all his godly ones. Praise the Lord!"
    Rofl your idea of battle is to retweet Kirstie Alley on a Saturday night

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did Kirstie Alley hurt you?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You do understand there's a distinction between crime and violent crime?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's not actually saying ban hand guns. He's tripping over his own shoe laces like he always does when he does not use his flash cards with the pictures on them

And he does not know what weapons do what as he once said he would take someone's AR-14, which nobody in the US actually owns

Of course this was the reality the entire time. They want complete control of the populous. The logic behind all their other authoritarian gun wet dreams were always applicable to handguns. Learn to see where the puck is going. Project the future by looking at basic logic. Never give an inch to the left.

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    He's not actually saying ban hand guns. He's tripping over his own shoe laces like he always does when he does not use his flash cards with the pictures on them

And he does not know what weapons do what as he once said he would take someone's AR-14, which nobody in the US actually owns
    Ah, okay.

I didn't watch.

Watching paint dry is more fun than watching him talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not actually saying ban hand guns.
    Lol Nathan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thank Trump for that amiright 2019?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank Trump for that amiright 2019?
    Certainly can thank him for not ing that up!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump is one dumb mother er but that's not news to anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who make blanket statements, masking them as facts, to try and look edgy are ing re s. Dumpster is queen re tbh.

Thread Information