Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo got game. He has very good Bball IQ, very poised. He can score different ways. He’s a a hooper. Of course he’s still very much underdeveloped for NBA body, so that would take time. I heard he’s a scholar of the game and a gym rat. I have a good feeling about this kid just improving a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo got game. He has very good Bball IQ, very poised. He can score different ways. He’s a a hooper. Of course he’s still very much underdeveloped for NBA body, so that would take time. I heard he’s a scholar of the game and a gym rat. I have a good feeling about this kid just improving a lot.
    a reasonable voice in an otherwise sea of severely disgruntled 'fans' bent on hyperbole and fixations on summer league box scores. also, as thin as his upper body is, his legs are more stout than i'd thought they'd be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just saw that jordan bell was added to the hawks summer squad; i remember when some of ST was irate that the spurs decided to take white instead of bell.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just saw that jordan bell was added to the hawks summer squad; i remember when some of ST was irate that the spurs decided to take white instead of bell.
    He was #1 on my list, think I had White 3rd. Thought Bell had a chance to play spot minutes for a contender, didn't think White or any guard would get a chance as a rookie

Was obviously wrong on Bell, have since adjusted how I view length and size and also touch for bigs. Didn't think he would be a star, but was desperate to see the Spurs add players I thought could give spot minutes on defense. Clearly wrong on that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid got game! That failed dunk attempt was explosive. I was like, Enough! Time to pull him out before he gets hurt. I just hope Pop gives him minutes right away. He is NBA ready.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was #1 on my list, think I had White 3rd. Thought Bell had a chance to play spot minutes for a contender, didn't think White or any guard would get a chance as a rookie

Was obviously wrong on Bell, have since adjusted how I view length and size and also touch for bigs. Didn't think he would be a star, but was desperate to see the Spurs add players I thought could give spot minutes on defense. Clearly wrong on that.
    kudos for owning it; i was torn on bell. i liked his defense but wasn't sure about his offense. then again, i wasn't sure at all about white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo is a pretty big guy (height and wingspan). He's also not afraid to mix it up and draw fouls. He also seemed at least engaged on the defensive end. We'll see what happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid got game! That failed dunk attempt was explosive. I was like, Enough! Time to pull him out before he gets hurt. I just hope Pop gives him minutes right away. He is NBA ready.
    Nah he’s not. He’s skilled but still lacks the NBA body. He would get killed out there

He’ll get there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wait, if you were wrong on Bell, weren't you also wrong on Milutinov?

jk, I thought the same. I hadn't looked into them, but I was adamant about SA needing to draft a big, and Bell was the one people wanted. I changed pretty quickly after hearing RC saying White had untapped potential. But taking and old guard when the team had plenty didn't sit well with me to start out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, if you were wrong on Bell, weren't you also wrong on Milutinov?

jk, I thought the same. I hadn't looked into them, but I was adamant about SA needing to draft a big, and Bell was the one people wanted. I changed pretty quickly after hearing RC saying White had untapped potential. But taking and old guard when the team had plenty didn't sit well with me to start out.
    I've probably watched 20x the games of Milutinov, and he was playing against professionals.

The availability of decent footage for the college game is a lot different now compared to even 5 years ago. Not just YouTube but cloud dvr service. Back then, I could keep Spurs games on my dvr and not much else. But the foreign stuff was much more reliable on YouTube.

Bell's size and how that worked out could have only reflected positively for Milutinov who is a legit big

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kudos for owning it; i was torn on bell. i liked his defense but wasn't sure about his offense. then again, i wasn't sure at all about white.
    I thought White could play, but felt correctly that no matter what, Pop wouldn't play him. He was possibly the 3rd best guard on that roster but it didn't matter.

Had Bolden second. Believed in the small sample size shooting. Desperate for a big who I thought could defend spot minutes next to Kawhi.

It was all about Kawhi and whoi thought could play in a small role next to him.

I was very big on just getting guys who could fill a role next to the stars. It's why I liked Shelvin Mack over Corey Joseph, I was fine with limited players if I thought they could just do a job. With the roster being different, and the picks being different, I've changed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah he’s not. He’s skilled but still lacks the NBA body. He would get killed out there

He’ll get there

Lacks NBA body? He's not a PF that needs a big body like KJ. Kid is young, not full grown yet. But, his built is more ready compared to other 18 yr old kids not named LBJ who entered the NBA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray/ Bryn/ Tre
    White/ Lonnie/ Primo
    McDermott/ Vassell/ KBD/ Wieskamp/ Aminu
    Keldon/ Young/ Luka/ Collins
    Poeltl/ Landale/ Eubanks

Too white!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lacks NBA body? He's not a PF that needs a big body like KJ. Kid is young, not full grown yet. But, his built is more ready compared to other 18 yr old kids not named LBJ who entered the NBA.
    Barring injuries Primo will be learning to play point guard all year in Austin. If he develops enough with one year in G league to break the rotation next year he may have a high ceiling, but this will be an educational year.

My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    WhAt happened to the 7pm game vs Mem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WhAt happened to the 7pm game vs Mem?
    It’s tomorrow, all the teams got a break today.

My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Pffff here I was, eagerly awaiting tip off for a sl game

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meinkampf with the stupid touch foul
    stop it! not funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nuff with the racism. You make black people look bad.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never understood the logic of black ppl being racist to white ppl for being racist... well anyways... while we are on that tangent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at the schedule, Spurs play Memphis at 7 pm est/4 pm pst, but… nba tv will show it at 11:30 pm est/ 8:30 pm
    pst? Am I seeing that right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking at the schedule, Spurs play Memphis at 7 pm est/4 pm pst, but… nba tv will show it at 11:30 pm est/ 8:30 pm
    pst? Am I seeing that right?
    it’s also on live at 6 pm central on ESPNU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s also on live at 6 pm central on ESPNU
    Thank you!!! I didn’t want to watch it as a rerun

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Vassel, Primo and Jones playing??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell was doing a lot of ISO scoring in his first game. I wonder if that’s what he’s trying to accomplish. To be an ISO scorer. His shots in midrange look good. Pull up 3s or off the dribble 3s not so much, but I like that he’s trying.

Thread Information