Page 99 of 293 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 7304
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine how many minority voters Trump would have got if Biden wasn't spreading the fine people hoax
    Cry more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give me a break with this revisionist history from last night like you weren't thinking we were going to take NC and Ohio.
    I posted my map. My thoughts on the ultimate outcome were clear give or take a few states. I knew losing my over Ohio and other normally red states would he silly.

I always acknowledged Ohio was looking encouraging but the numbers had to come in and that it was gravy no matter what. Again. The question for me was blowout or Rust Belt + AZ. Why so sensitive over this? In the end, I was mostly right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohio being redder than Texas is insane. TX as a battleground state is going to feel weird, because it'll be like OH on steroids, and if the Hispanic vote is legit going to be dirigible, then you might see both sides trying to figure out how to pander to it. For sure the GOP cannot win an election if they don't win Texas, so they'll keep pouring money there. Even though the state didn't flip, Dems have to feel optimistic about it doing so soon. They did better despite losing a lot of Hispanic votes. Four more years of Pacific migration and the generation shifting should make it much more winnable in four years.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dems remind me of the FBI speech they gave adrianna. Gonna talk good guys vs bad guys

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The IronMexican is a wrestler in the vein of the Iron Sheik so these things get jumbled.

Damn Jabroni...

Yeah, instead of hating the Jews the way Sheiky Baby did, he hates the coloreds.

Would be funny hearing a thick-accented Messican do a Sheik meltdown rant impression...

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ohio being redder than Texas is insane. TX as a battleground state is going to feel weird, because it'll be like OH on steroids, and if the Hispanic vote is legit going to be dirigible, then you might see both sides trying to figure out how to pander to it. For sure the GOP cannot win an election if they don't win Texas, so they'll keep pouring money there. Even though the state didn't flip, Dems have to feel optimistic about it doing so soon. They did better despite losing a lot of Hispanic votes. Four more years of Pacific migration and the generation shifting should make it much more winnable in four years.
    Not really a surprise. Isn't Ohio getting older at a much higher rate than the rest of the country?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ​
    I personally know 15 Californiams that moved to Texas.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MI and WI have been called for

Joltin' Joe ByeDon: 253 votes of 270!

PA (20) and NV (6) will be the coup de grace!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans are such bags

pathetic that Democrats still voting to try and get POTUS Biden*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People need to sit back and chill out, tbh... there's going to be recounts called, and challenges, especially as we're seeing a bunch of states really close.

Both candidates still have a shot at this until all votes are counted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember when some peeps here ( o Karrin) were talking like migration from CA to Texas was showing dem libs... careful what you wish for...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    MI and WI have been called for

Joltin' Joe ByeDon: 253 votes of 270!

PA and NV will be the coup de grace!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. It swayed from both extremes last night. Looked like a mostly safe Trump state before any votes came in, then looked encouraging, and is now blood red. Surprising but not shocking.

Good point about Pacific migration.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People need to sit back and chill out, tbh... there's going to be recounts called, and challenges, especially as we're seeing a bunch of states really close.

recounts don't do without magically found votes, hillary had a recount in WI and they found like 20 votes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    recounts don't do without magically found votes, hillary had a recount in WI and they found like 20 votes
    Yeah the difference would be in the hundreds. Not thousands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't surprise me at all they move to invalidate some votes over technicalities. Trump is not going away without tantrums and screeching.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia down to 66K gap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

but Trash's job will be to recount Biden DOWN from well over 270

I really doubt, given the pressure, that the counts are widely erroneous.

One wildcard is how many mail-in ballots is Dejoy sitting on?

It would be hilarious if Trash told Dejoy to cough up the mailed-in ballots, and which definitively, finally defeat Trash.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-04-2020 at 05:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't surprise me at all they move to invalidate some votes over technicalities. Trump is not going away without tantrums and screeching.
    This was always going to be the case. He's a whiny little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pathetic that Democrats still voting to try and get POTUS Biden*
    you mean still counting votes? Elections over. Hate democracy all you want, but we still have some modi of it.

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty and violence.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should call up Antifa HQ and complain tbh
    I've submitted several requests through the Alert Portal but those ers are always slow to respond.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why America is over:
    Sad but true. Turning into the ing Weimar Republic.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's why I'm not chilling out.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Republicans were smart they’d run Tim Scott in 2024.
    like people said, mojados don't like negritos

Thread Information