Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Epstein says ing underage girls should be legal

‘Dershowitz is out of his mind’: Here are 5 disturbing details from a new profile of Epstein’s embattled ex-lawyer

1. Dershowitz advocated for the repeal of statutory rape laws in 1997.

2. While he bills himself as a liberal and a civil libertarian, he often seems just as critical of opponents of racism and misogyny as he is of government power.

3. To defend Epstein, Dershowitz’s team mercilessly attacked his accusers.

4. Asked about Guiffre, who has accused both Epstein and Dershowitz of abuse, he has likewise been vicious:
    he called her a “serial liar,” a “pros ute,” and a “bad mother,” who could not be believed “against somebody with an unscathed reputation like me.”
    5. Dershowitz’ defense of himself has been forceful but also filled with holes.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/dershowitz-is-out-of-his-mind-here-are-5-disturbing-details-from-a-new-profile-of-epsteins-embattled-ex-lawyer/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

==================

Alan Dershowitz, Devil’s Advocate

The noted lawyer’s long, controversial career—and the accusations against him.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/08/05/alan-dershowitz-devils-advocate

So Dersh thinks ing underage girls should be legal, but he has neve ed Epstein's underage girls.

I agree with Alan.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Looks like Bubba was flying in Ghislaine Maxwell's helicopter to Epstein's island

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    once again, sex offenders only matter when theres a partisan angle involved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they never matter tbh and i hope they all die a terrible death. what does matter though is watching those like yourself come up with excuses as to why people want to see pedo's get locked up or killed.

don't be mad the headline didn't say "Multiple Republicans". accept the fact that your pedo's might finally be brought to justice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they never matter tbh and i hope they all die a terrible death. what does matter though is watching those like yourself come up with excuses as to why people want to see pedo's get locked up or killed.

don't be mad the headline didn't say "Multiple Republicans". accept the fact that your pedo's might finally be brought to justice.
    im not mad. all people who are guilty sex offenders should be put away.

i just find it noteworthy that the big crusaders here, TSA and Chris, only pretend to care about these issues when there's a partisan angle to it

roy moore and kavanaugh face accusations? LYING S ARE PAID TO TELL THEIR "STORY" AND ITS ALL GORIA ALLRED'S FAULT

dems caught up in something? LOCK UP THESE SICK SONS OF ES ALL THE ACCUSATIONS ARE 100% TRUE NO DOUBT

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mixing sex offenders with people who enjoy "weird" sex is mistaken, wrong, & wrong headed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    roy moore and kavanaugh face accusations? LYING S ARE PAID TO TELL THEIR "STORY" AND ITS ALL GORIA ALLRED'S FAULT
    you obviously don't get it... moore might've been something but specialK was a straight up setup. as for gloria allred, her name says it all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you obviously don't get it... moore might've been something but specialK was a straight up setup. as for gloria allred, her name says it all.

yup. stories against right wingers always lack credibility. stories against left wingers are 100% true every time

you also only pretend to care about this stuff when there's a partisan angle to it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mixing sex offenders with people who enjoy "weird" sex is mistaken, wrong, & wrong headed.
    who has gotten in trouble for "weird" sex that you're feeling particularly aggrieved about?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

There was no proof on Moore. & Trump was a to abandon him like that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yup. stories against right wingers always lack credibility. stories against left wingers are 100% true every time

you also only pretend to care about this stuff when there's a partisan angle to it
    He was specifically talking about Kavanaugh you . Tell me how you found his accusers credible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol as if you know me. what partisan angle am i aligning myself with? oh the republicans simply because i laugh at the dems? haha

i say burn them all in regardless of which aisle they sit on. but this happening to the dems is just icing on the cake because i can't stand yall pussies!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was specifically talking about Kavanaugh you . Tell me how you found his accusers credible.
    yes, and that fit into the general trend of accusations against right wingers never being true no matter what

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    who has gotten in trouble for "weird" sex that you're feeling particularly aggrieved about?
    Media & law enforcement mix the two so that they can both keep their jobs. But, it's terribly unfair & unjust. They use the guise of (sex trafficking). People like sex. Other people like using their bodies to make money. But, law enforcement has found a sweet spot, a means to static (time & a/half). & consequently Media gets the gravy from law enforcement in this instance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol as if you know me. what partisan angle am i aligning myself with? oh the republicans simply because i laugh at the dems? haha

i say burn them all in regardless of which aisle they sit on. but this happening to the dems is just icing on the cake because i can't stand yall pussies!

you defend trump and every republican member of congress (besides the late mccain, for not being republican enough for you) at literally every opportunity. you can keep calling yourself non-partisan, but they're falling on deaf ears

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yes, and that fit into the general trend of accusations against right wingers never being true no matter what
    No, you gave two examples and he was specifically talking about one, Kavanaugh. Did you find his accusers credible?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what exactly are you crying about? has anyone accused in the epstein case locked up rn? you're crying for what exactly again?

"boohoo yall are just for libs to be taken down! this isn't fair! boo inghoo!"

if it makes yall cry more then i hope more of your ilk are entangled in this sick .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no proof on Moore. & Trump was a to abandon him like that.
    There was video of Moore with multiple underage girls and boys. I don't have the link, but I saw it so it is absolutely true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There was video of Moore with multiple underage girls and boys. I don't have the link, but I saw it so it is absolutely true.
    BS, Splits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you defend trump and every republican member of congress (besides the late mccain, for not being republican enough for you) at literally every opportunity. you can keep calling yourself non-partisan, but they're falling on deaf ears
    do i really?

list all the republicans i've sat here and defended. this is going to be the shortest list ever tbh.

as well, i simply call you lame s out for your very real Trump Derangement Syndrome and it's not my fault yall get upset over it. yall are already upset so what's new? learn to hone in on your emotions and get your levels checked before the end is near and you start putting on a dress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And now you know how everyone else here reacts to your "I saw it and that's good enough for me" bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...besides the late mccain, for not being republican enough for you...
    defending mccain is like voting in bernie in 2020. both are hacks and 2face. you want to support 2face hacks then go right ahead but i'll continue to call them out for exactly who and what they are.

No, you gave two examples and he was specifically talking about one, Kavanaugh. Did you find his accusers credible?
    he's slow.

Thread Information