Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, yes. I'm a little torn about it. I don't want to be unpatriotic, but sometimes they're just hard to root for when they're playing a TEAM like Argentina. It's a bit embarrassing to me when people like Westbrook prance around and taunt the other team's scrubs when they're up 20.
    team usa. i don't like a single one of their playas except durant
    Too many of the players like to blow their own horn. As Americans you want to cheer for an American team as they represent you, but arrogance and lack of humility is not how most Americans want to be represented.
    I couldn't support a team with LeBron in it tbh. I haven't watched their games so I wouldn't know if they are being arrogant etc. but tbh I rather the underdog win always if Aus aren't competing
    I root against them, and I'm not torn about it at all.

Go Manu, Go Tiago, Go Tony!
    When other teams have made the game competative, its sucks to see the NBA players gradually falling back into the habits of running and crying to the officials after every whistle. This isn't the NBA. Just go out there and play your heart out. If your that much better than everybody then you shouldn't have to cry to the refs.

I don't root against the US, but I wouldn't be crushed if this group of players lost either.
    I can't root for Team USA, bunch of arrogant idiots with their trash talking and showboating is just ridiculous! They make our country look bad as they don't handle winning without any grace or class!

Rooting for Argentina, France, Brazil and Australia as they have our Spurs are playing Manu, Tony, Diaw, De Colo, Mills and Splitter.
    Yeah, I don't care if Team USA wins anything. The fact that they are so wildly inconsistent — winning by 80 points one game and 5 points the next — makes them impossible to like. The point of the Olympics is to bring the "America, Yeah" goods, and if Team USA isn't living up to that reasonable expectation of annihilating international compe ion, I hope they get unseated from their sense of en lement and complacency. Particularly by a team featuring Spurs players.
    ......but the '92 Dream Team was the best most likeable team ever because Chases_with_bible was on the squad!

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ......but the '92 Dream Team was the best most likeable team ever because Chases_with_bible was on the squad!
    I don't care about class, tbh.

My statement concerns the lack of effort displayed by American players, who aren't curbstomping international compe ion to the degree that they are obligated.

Why should I love a team that is purportedly the best in the world, but wins by five points to Lithuania? That's embarrassing.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this , if I can't watch classball then I have no rooting interest tbh.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I don't care about class, tbh.

My statement concerns the lack of effort displayed by American players, who aren't curbstomping international compe ion to the degree that they are obligated.

Why should I love a team that is purportedly the best in the world, but wins by five points to Lithuania? That's embarrassing.
    Their average margin of victory is like 30 points. Do you think that doesn't qualify as curb stomping the compe ion?

Why are they obligated to curb stomp the compe ion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too much butthurt in that thread tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing about the lack of killer instinct as glorified by players on that 92 squad
    double standard
    class

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just another day upstairs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally, I can't root for any team that has Carmelo Anthony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are they obligated to curb stomp the compe ion?
    Murka

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Go to some ing other country then. I love our country and our team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another day upstairs
    it's like there's spurstalk, which is a great forum. then there is upstairs, which is like a 1999 AOL message board.

Tankin'
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've never seen a fan base that thinks they've cornered the market on class like spurfan does. That really is bizarre. What started this entire "spurs=class" cult anyway?

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    David Robinson and Avery Johnson I'm sure. Religious as they are.

Best Nuggets Troll Ever NuGGeTs-FaN's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Sons this team is too busy checking out the talent from other countries.

KoMe is too busy focusing on aussie swimmers. Hopefully Steph Rice manages to infiltrate the team and es their drinks, poisons their food, gives them crabs or something, anything to give the Aussies a chance

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's really simple. If you live in the USA, and are pulling against Team USA, then get the out of this country and don't ever come back. End of discussion. Stupid GNSF Mother ers. Go move to Argentina and suck on Manu's .

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Such sensitive pussies

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's really simple. If you live in the USA, and are pulling against Team USA, then get the out of this country and don't ever come back. End of discussion. Stupid GNSF Mother ers. Go move to Argentina and suck on Manu's .
    They would if they could.

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I approve of this message.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Juggity; 08-07-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I've never seen a fan base that thinks they've cornered the market on class like spurfan does. That really is bizarre. What started this entire "spurs=class" cult anyway?
    Which is kind of ironic....considering the people of SA.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    morbidly obese piles of = class

Fuck yo team clown!!!!lol Grey Spurfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rest of you can keep your basketball, we'll stick to classketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you sit back and look at them without red, white, and blue glasses...the USA team really isnt classy at all, tbh.

Fuck yo team clown!!!!lol Grey Spurfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you sit back and look at them without red, white, and blue glasses...the USA team really isnt classy at all, tbh.
    Órale carnal! Those red white and green shades are where it's at if you know what I mean.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    lol, hating jigs more than loving your own country.

Thread Information