Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An unpopular president hovering around 37 percent approval ratings and the Democratic Party is in a civil war.

Can any of them beat Trump?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy into the fake polls. But your 37 percent is even faker than their numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given that he barely beat an awful candidate last time and looks much, much worse than he did 3 years ago of course they can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given that he barely beat an awful candidate last time and looks much, much worse than he did 3 years ago of course they can.
    We know how your prognostications pan out.

Also.. all this in' hindsight up in here..

Yeah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah
    What does this have to do with anything. I adjusted my view the week of the election. I was arguing with Manny that the election was within the margin of error and he didn't want any of it.

I get that you put stock in never changing your mind given new evidence -the cognitive dissonance is strong in you- but that is about all you have.

Michigan Pennsylvania Wisconsin New Hampshire and Florida were won by ~one point. The popular vote was ~2 points in favor of the Democrats. If you want to grandstand on winner take all results have fun with that.

Throw in Hillary as an awful candidate running an inept campaign plus Trump/Bannon's ability to steer the mainstream media narrative with Uranium 1, the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, and emails and you get what you got. Trump's team and the GOP played a masterful 2 year campaign.

Your problem is Bannon is not there and the Hunter Biden angle is not getting the same play as Clinton Cash did. There is no analogous investigation of a democratic candidate and all of Trump's attempts to try and manufacture one using his office are only creating cause for congressional investigations into him which is what the media narrative is now and for the foreseeable future.

Last election Hillary thought sliming Trump would work. The Dems this year aren't doing that. if you pay attention to the debates its all about student debt, education, health care, the judiciary, tax and trade policy, and foreign policy. They are actually stumping on these issues while Trump and his administration hang themselves.

Throw in historically bad approval ratings despite a growing economy and low unemployment and Trump is on historically tenuous ground. If the economy tanks you are going to see a wrecking like Reagan v Mondale or Nixon v McGovern.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah
    Chumpettes conveniently don't remember all the gaslighting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had more then 1.5 million votes if you minus California

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not how adjusting for outliers works. that's called unsubstantiated bias which is what you are all about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only tulsi maybe Bernie but he's old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not how adjusting for outliers works. that's called unsubstantiated bias which is what you are all about.
    How many In cal that voted are legal USA citizens ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for real though!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    “If you ignore the 20% of the country that voted overwhelmingly liberal the conservative would win in a landslide!”

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess ducks better hope the GOP's "Don't Count California" bill passes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahh yes the conspira in person voter fraud take. Nice. At least you have Joey and his macho calf tats to back you up.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes.

Any of them.

Especially if the public actually understands that Trump asked a foreign leader to influence the upcoming our election process. 8 times. Add to that his people basically have said it was with a quid pro quo to boot, before backing off. More to come with his personal lawyer making foreign policy abroad. Who else pops up in this mess... too much gang style crap.

Add that he is a narcissistic, lying, megalomaniac... The red team should pull the rug out now imo. Unless we really do have a new normal in which we abandon democratic principles and want a king to run the country. That maybe a thing now. Democracies clearly are not as efficient at decision making as a totalitarian regime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does this have to do with anything. I adjusted my view the week of the election. I was arguing with Manny that the election was within the margin of error and he didn't want any of it.

I get that you put stock in never changing your mind given new evidence -the cognitive dissonance is strong in you- but that is about all you have.

Michigan Pennsylvania Wisconsin New Hampshire and Florida were won by ~one point. The popular vote was ~2 points in favor of the Democrats. If you want to grandstand on winner take all results have fun with that.

Throw in Hillary as an awful candidate running an inept campaign plus Trump/Bannon's ability to steer the mainstream media narrative with Uranium 1, the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, and emails and you get what you got. Trump's team and the GOP played a masterful 2 year campaign.

Your problem is Bannon is not there and the Hunter Biden angle is not getting the same play as Clinton Cash did. There is no analogous investigation of a democratic candidate and all of Trump's attempts to try and manufacture one using his office are only creating cause for congressional investigations into him which is what the media narrative is now and for the foreseeable future.

Last election Hillary thought sliming Trump would work. The Dems this year aren't doing that. if you pay attention to the debates its all about student debt, education, health care, the judiciary, tax and trade policy, and foreign policy. They are actually stumping on these issues while Trump and his administration hang themselves.

Throw in historically bad approval ratings despite a growing economy and low unemployment and Trump is on historically tenuous ground. If the economy tanks you are going to see a wrecking like Reagan v Mondale or Nixon v McGovern.
    And then there is the real world where Clinton, a seasoned attorney and politician, articulates policy positions extremely well whereas Trump tries to insult which hurts him in the contested electors in the general.

The that sells in the primary doesn't sell now. Youre like him and just cannot help yourself.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Tulsi Gabbard. The biggest challenge is winning the primaries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you quote something from July '16 and think you are making a point? You're trying real hard and failing.

Comey's press release in late October correlated with a 5 point swing in the polls. It is what it is.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you quote something from July '16 and think you are making a point? You're trying real hard and failing.

Comey's press release in late October correlated with a 5 point swing in the polls. It is what it is.
    DMC has become one of the most disingenuous posters on the board. He plays to the board, but personally he knows the score.
    When he starts criticism concerning double posts, edits, digs up old that is not relevant to the argument, or claims he has no idea, he does. As long as the board can’t follow it, he’s good. But personally he knows the he pulls and that he has fdup. That OCD master editor bs comes back home to lay an egg on his head, as well as, the specious arguments.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's called illegals stuffing the ballot box. It's why Democrats fight so hard for them in every aspect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't care about the polls. You gave Hillary's qualifcations vs Donald's. Did that change because of the polls? Because you just said she was an awful candidate. Why wasn't she an awful candidate in July of 2016?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about the polls. You gave Hillary's qualifcations vs Donald's. Did that change because of the polls? Because you just said she was an awful candidate. Why wasn't she an awful candidate in July of 2016?
    Are the two things mutually exclusive?

I do like how you keep trying to move the goalposts. Trying so hard to show me how I was wrong three years ago when I shoved your nose in here recently. Adorable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC has become one of the most disingenuous posters on the board. He plays to the board, but personally he knows the score.
    When he starts criticism concerning double posts, edits, digs up old that is not relevant to the argument, or claims he has no idea, he does. As long as the board can’t follow it, he’s good. But personally he knows the he pulls and that he has fdup. That OCD master editor bs comes back home to lay an egg on his head, as well as, the specious arguments.
    Yeah he's just mad when I pointed out the differences between this coming election and the 2016 election. He's trying his hardest to deflect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he's just mad when I pointed out the differences between this coming election and the 2016 election. He's trying his hardest to deflect.
    You were pointing out all the facts no mortal could see in 2016 as well, and that went over swell. Now you're back and asking for credit. Nuh uh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rent free

Thread Information