Page 101 of 173 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well I personally have not been making excuses if you read my posts. I think we have the be fair... the defense has been put in a terrible position. They're just worn down.
    They’ve been the entire game, save one ing player.

Post Count
    It's unbelievable how many late hits and bull targeting calls Arky gets away with. We're definitely in SEC country.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That is 2 targeting ignored

Post Count
    The odds Card would have converted there are ABSOLUTE ZERO. Nice run.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You can't complain about officiating when you're getting your ass kicked, it what it is.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    LOL can’t even beat SEC pissants, what are they gonna do when they have 8 of these every year?

Post Count
    Well... hopefully we can at least look forward to a new quarterback next week. That was ugly though.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    maybe they can hold their own against Vanderbilt

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    En lement U playing like it

10600807[/URL]]En lement U playing like it
    Get rid of Longhorn Network. The program went to crap ever since it was created. It was like fertilizer for en lement

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ah yes, the LHN excuse.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    the oline was just beyond pathetic

but I still think they can win 9-10 games

10600809[/URL]]Ah yes, the LHN excuse.
    It’s not an excuse. It’s an attributing factor to the decline of the program. Pretty simple and obvious.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It’s not an excuse. It’s an attributing factor to the decline of the program. Pretty simple and obvious.
    How so? Why aren’t the other sports affected? What is it that contributes to football specifically? Please elaborate on how it contributed to the Charlie Strong debacle? How did it contribute to Herman’s downfall? All coaches have media requirements. This has been a soft ass program since before the LHN. But it’s simple and obvious, so explain.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    they went soft when colt sold out after playing catch with daddeh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Total physical butt kicking.

Plain and simple.
    One team was bigger, stronger, AND WANTED IT BADLY.
    They hate us in the worst way and I give them huge credit for kicking the out of us.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    How so? Why aren’t the other sports affected? What is it that contributes to football specifically? Please elaborate on how it contributed to the Charlie Strong debacle? How did it contribute to Herman’s downfall? All coaches have media requirements. This has been a soft ass program since before the LHN. But it’s simple and obvious, so explain.
    patterson from tcu has been on record saying lhn has helped him gameplan against texas because of the coaches show........texas is giving away their plays & how to stop them on that rewind lhn show its idiotic

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    patterson from tcu has been on record saying lhn has helped him gameplan against texas because of the coaches show........texas is giving away their plays & how to stop them on that rewind lhn show its idiotic
    So how does that explain every other coaches show of the same variety? Every coach has a show like that. Also, Gary isn’t getting anything from our ty coaches that he’s not getting on tape. Do you think people watch the Nick Sabin Show and take notes?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LOL can’t even beat SEC pissants, what are they gonna do when they have 8 of these every year?
    Yeah we can’t beat SEC teams, especially in the bowl games. Again, only you guys.

And don’t give me “they were not trying SEC bull .”
    Because We WERE trying today and you kicked our butts.
    Dont pretend like this means WE will play our SEC schedule like your perennial doormat team.
    But big credit to Arky. They hate us and destroyed us like they wanted to.

You are as bad as Aggy. You guys sell out when WE come to town. Only US.
    And you deserve it because historically we have taken YOUR BEST TEAMS and torn your hearts out. You should hate us, we destroyed the very fiber of your being.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So this will be good for recruitment.

Getting crushed.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So how does that explain every other coaches show of the same variety? Every coach has a show like that. Also, Gary isn’t getting anything from our ty coaches that he’s not getting on tape. Do you think people watch the Nick Sabin Show and take notes?
    Its an excuse that makes absolutely no sense.
    And it comes from a pathologically sick anus licker.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    the oline was just beyond pathetic

but I still think they can win 9-10 games
    I do too. Some people seem to think Ehlinger's towel holder Thompson could have stepped in there and been Jesus Christ but just like the Oline, QB play was just one of a lot of issues...like coaching, players inherited by a new staff, new schemes, etc.

They are going to look great one game and look like the next. That's what you get when you start over. I don't have a clue in the world if Sark is the answer...but I know that question can't be answered in one evening.

My Team
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Post Count
    Yeah we can’t beat SEC teams, especially in the bowl games. Again, only you guys.

And don’t give me “they were not trying SEC bull .”
    Because We WERE trying today : ryand you kicked our butts.
    Dont pretend like this means WE will play our SEC schedule like your perennial doormat team.
    But big credit to Arky. They hate us and destroyed us like they wanted to.

You are as bad as Aggy. You guys sell out when WE come to town. Only US.
    And you deserve it because historically we have taken YOUR BEST TEAMS and torn your hearts out. You should hate us, we destroyed the very fiber of your being.

It was one game. Funny how all the fake longhorn fans show up after a loss to talk . Never see these guys when we win.
    We did get our ass handed to us tho. I think we will bounce back, wonder if all these fake asses will show up then

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I do too. Some people seem to think Ehlinger's towel holder Thompson could have stepped in there and been Jesus Christ but just like the Oline, QB play was just one of a lot of issues...like coaching, players inherited by a new staff, new schemes, etc.

They are going to look great one game and look like the next. That's what you get when you start over. I don't have a clue in the world if Sark is the answer...but I know that question can't be answered in one evening.
    I don’t think he would’ve been the second coming, but he’s the right quarterback for this offense at this time. Besides, I’m sure Jesus would’ve sucked at football.

Thread Information