Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'll give...

3 points for 1st, 2 for second. 1 for third.

This is just about the hard cold stats, aint got anything to do with who has this or that or this situation or that.....

Just talking stats.

comp%

1.RGIII 66.4
    2.RW 63.9
    3.AL 54.9

Yards

1.AL 3,792
    2.RGIII 2,902
    3.RW 2,492

TD's

1.RW 20
    2.RGIII 18/AL 18

INT's

1.RGIII 4
    2.RW 9
    3.AL 18

Rating

1.RGIII 104.2
    2.RW 94.8
    3.AL 74.5

Wins

1.AL 9
    2.RW 8
    3.RGIII 7

So if we add all that up

1.RGIII...14
    2.RW...12
    3.AL...11

Pretty close, I think a case could be made for whoever takes their team the deepest into the playoffs as the real stud between these three for this year anyway.

Russell Wilson having more TD's with less attempts, impressive. Luck throwing more INT's than RGIII and RW combined, not good.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Already welching, what a surprise... "But I'm really sorry, I'll be different, I swear!"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Already welching, what a surprise... "But I'm really sorry, I'll be different, I swear!"
    Nobody accepted my apology so it.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    As if the ac ulation of stats has nothing to do with who has this or that or this situation or that. As if stats are singularly achieved within a vacuum of individuality with no outside influences. Jesus, Avante, it's not like its track or something. Little things that are in fact awfully big factors like coaching, scheme, skill position players, health, whether playing from behind, own defense supremacy for shorter fields and more possessions, and, lastly, dumb replacement refs gifting yards, a TD, and a win do in fact contribute to a QBs ac ulated stats. I figured even a fake head historian like yourself would identify something as basic as this.

But keep on sucking that tiny of your own self promotion. I'll just chalk up failing to see above to the developed crosseyedness from knob-gobbling your own flaccid takes for so long.

RG3: 3 4th quarter comebacks, 2 gamewinning drives
    Luck: 4 4th quarter comebacks, 6 game winning drives
    Wilson: why is he even being discussed?

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    List rushing TD'S too..luck has at least 5 IIRC, 6 for Griffin, not sure about russell

List rushing TD'S too..luck has at least 5 IIRC, 6 for Griffin, not sure about russell
    Griffin should have another gw drive too if not for that secondry

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    As if the ac ulation of stats has nothing to do with who has this or that or this situation or that. As if stats are singularly achieved within a vacuum of individuality with no outside influences. Jesus, Avante, it's not like its track or something. Little things that are in fact awfully big factors like coaching, scheme, skill position players, health, whether playing from behind, own defense supremacy for shorter fields and more possessions, and, lastly, dumb replacement refs gifting yards, a TD, and a win do in fact contribute to a QBs ac ulated stats. I figured even a fake head historian like yourself would identify something as basic as this.

But keep on sucking that tiny of your own self promotion. I'll just chalk up failing to see above to the developed crosseyedness from knob-gobbling your own flaccid takes for so long.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Griffin should have another gw drive too if not for that secondry
    Don't forget marchig down the field vs the rams only for Joshua Morgan to throw the football after a catch, get a 15 yard penalty to kick us out of FG range

And marching down the field vs the bengals only for a holding call + 15 yard penalty against Kyle shanahan

Veteran
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Don't forget marchig down the field vs the rams only for Joshua Morgan to throw the football after a catch, get a 15 yard penalty to kick us out of FG range

And marching down the field vs the bengals only for a holding call + 15 yard penalty against Kyle shanahan
    You mean right after griffin took that crippling 15 yard sack?

Also, this system is re ed avante. You award the same amount of points for wins as you do completion %. Tell me how that makes sense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    why does luck get away with throwing so many INT's?

i like the guy but the media overlooks that part of his game.

he needs to work on his accuracy and decision making cuz RG3 is ting on him in that category.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    You realize Luck as a rookie is on target to break NFL record for pass attempts in a season. He's been asked to do far more with far less. He needs to improve, for sure, but if prorated the stats aren't nearly so alarming.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    At present Luck has been ask to attempt roughly 205-230 more passes than Griffin and Wilson. He's got the lesser running game of the three as well. Teams know the Colts are throwing 4/5 plays.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    no excuse to throwing that many INT's fam.

i've seen some INT's he's thrown and asked myself, wtf was he thinking?

just becaus he's thrown more passes than RG3 doesn't excuse the fact he's made bad decisions.

right now, RG3 is the more cerebral passer and is ting on luck when it comes to accuracy.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Peyton and Eli have three les doing similar.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Peyton Manning threw 28 interceptions his rookie year..... how did he turn out? Luck will be fine, and in a couple years this wont even be a discussion. Id take AL 10/10 times

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    When teams know you're passing, the likelihood of offensive success diminishes exponentially. He's made some bonehead plays. But he hasn't run outside the tackle box and suffered concussions or sprained knees which cost him field time and game appearances down the stretch of a possible playoff run.

Which is worse off stupid decisions, a few interceptions or injury? Which is a worse consequence, a few points or missed time as a QB?

You're overblowing things. It's not like Luck even has his head coach, let alone have a two-time Super Bowl winning, eventual Hall of Fame head coach.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i compare RG3 to peyton and luck to eli.

that's how close they are but peyton will always be the better qb.

its nothing to be ashamed of.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Eli 2, Peyton 1

All that matters.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Peyton doesn't make coon-like decisions that lead to missed games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    luck has had his head coach.

the guy was diagnosed with cancer and was able to get the team to rally behind his cause.

the colts have been using his sickness as a way to keep the team motivated.

that played a big role as well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eli 2, Peyton 1

All that matters.
    lol

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    luck has had his head coach.

the guy was diagnosed with cancer and was able to get the team to rally behind his cause.

the colts have been using his sickness as a way to keep the team motivated.

that played a big role as well.
    that's seriously your argument? His head coach getting cancer and missing all but a few games has helped Luck?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Peyton doesn't make coon-like decisions that lead to missed games.
    outta here doggy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that's seriously your argument? His head coach getting cancer and missing all but a few games has helped Luck?
    yup

Thread Information